The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

I’ve been long time reader on the stories in this forum and enjoyed most of it. Perhaps now is time for me to share. I'm actually hesitant to write about it in case my friend is in this forum and I'm exposed.

And so, I might leave out details that might reveal my identity (accidentally).

It all started when I met my friend, let's call him James (or J). We've good friends since high school and for some reason, he always seem to date good looking & hot girls despite not being super handsome or fit. He just has the charm.

Being a teenager going through puberty, I always fap to his girlfriend(s) at night when I'm alone in my room. Stalking them and sometimes replaying videos on field trips that I secretly film.

I was single most of my life. Once we started uni, and because I'm close to J, I hang a lot with his girlfriend after class and during our night outs. Among all of his girlfriend, I click the most with his current gf, let's call her Emily (or E). J is the type that likes to play his phone, talk to other bros during night outs. Often giving little to no attention to E.

I grab these opportunity to get to know E more deeply. I'd learn how to be humorous and read about artsy stuff (like aerial, painting, etc) so I can speak the right language with her.

E looks like your GND and basically that girl in high school you'd want to fuck. She's 2 years younger than us (21yo) with super smooth skin. Mixed Filipino and Australian. She's probably a C cup and has a model body (she works out a bit). Her smiles just melts my heart, esp with that smooth soft lips and white teeth. I can only imagine my dick inside her mouth.

On normal days, we'd chat in uni and on whatsapp. When J and E have their fights, I'd be her go to to rant and we'd talk about everything and anything. I guess we were more like emotional buddies than fuck buddies. I'd know that because J would talk about their sex lives with me. And boy she sounds very wild on bed.

The breakthrough came on one trip.

A bunch of us (5 girls 6 guys) decided to go to Bali for a 7-day holiday. That morning, she wore a short white skirt and light purple crop top. First time seeing her wearing this short skirt - exposing her silky smooth skin. I think she's wearing like this to show other girls that she's hotter.

While checking in, J was doing J things, talking to other bros and girls on that trip, ignoring E. E walked towards me and shoulder bump me.

E: Hey, excited for this trip? Maybe you can hit on one of those girls
Me: Haha yeah that sounds like a good plan. You be my wingwoman lo (In reality, all I can think of is screwing her, not others - though others are a good 8/10)
E: Of course, I know Naomi is into you. She's been talking about you recently.

I've been working out for this trip so I can show my body to E, but I guess Naomi works too?

We boarded the plane...

To be continued

For those curious, this is her.
Old 24-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Good story bro. Camping here...
Old 24-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.. Double posted, have edit to remove this post.

Last edited by Charleslec; 25-07-2022 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Double posted! Sorry.
Old 24-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Finally found out how to load pics on this platform!

Old 24-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslec View Post
I’ve been long time reader on the stories in this forum and enjoyed most of it. Perhaps now is time for me to share. I'm actually hesitant to write about it in case my friend is in this forum and I'm exposed.

And so, I might leave out details that might reveal my identity (accidentally).

It all started when I met my friend, let's call him James (or J). We've good friends since high school and for some reason, he always seem to date good looking & hot girls despite not being super handsome or fit. He just has the charm.

Being a teenager going through puberty, I always fap to his girlfriend(s) at night when I'm alone in my room. Stalking them and sometimes replaying videos on field trips that I secretly film.

I was single most of my life. Once we started uni, and because I'm close to J, I hang a lot with his girlfriend after class and during our night outs. Among all of his girlfriend, I click the most with his current gf, let's call her Emily (or E). J is the type that likes to play his phone, talk to other bros during night outs. Often giving little to no attention to E.

I grab these opportunity to get to know E more deeply. I'd learn how to be humorous and read about artsy stuff (like aerial, painting, etc) so I can speak the right language with her.

E looks like your GND and basically that girl in high school you'd want to fuck. She's 2 years younger than us (21yo) with super smooth skin. Mixed Filipino and Australian. She's probably a C cup and has a model body (she works out a bit). Her smiles just melts my heart, esp with that smooth soft lips and white teeth. I can only imagine my dick inside her mouth.

On normal days, we'd chat in uni and on whatsapp. When J and E have their fights, I'd be her go to to rant and we'd talk about everything and anything. I guess we were more like emotional buddies than fuck buddies. I'd know that because J would talk about their sex lives with me. And boy she sounds very wild on bed.

The breakthrough came on one trip.

A bunch of us (5 girls 6 guys) decided to go to Bali for a 7-day holiday. That morning, she wore a short white skirt and light purple crop top. First time seeing her wearing this short skirt - exposing her silky smooth skin. I think she's wearing like this to show other girls that she's hotter.

While checking in, J was doing J things, talking to other bros and girls on that trip, ignoring E. E walked towards me and shoulder bump me.

E: Hey, excited for this trip? Maybe you can hit on one of those girls
Me: Haha yeah that sounds like a good plan. You be my wingwoman lo (In reality, all I can think of is screwing her, not others - though others are a good 8/10)
E: Of course, I know Naomi is into you. She's been talking about you recently.

I've been working out for this trip so I can show my body to E, but I guess Naomi works too?

We boarded the plane...

To be continued

Charles naughty naughty …..😘😘
Old 24-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 25-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent 😊
Old 25-07-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Gt pic in the post? Camping for more
Old 25-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Now you got me interested.. next part whenever you’re ready! (;
Old 25-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Got a feeling will be a juicy story, camping for updates
Old 25-07-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
What does high school means in sg?
Old 25-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
What does high school means in sg?
Grammar school grade 1 to 6= Primary
Mid School grade 7 to 10 = Sec
High school grade 11 & 12 = JC
College = Uni

These are the ang mo terms
Old 25-07-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is that really her? Or similar to how she looks like?
Old 25-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Good start bro, keep the updates coming.

btw, you are afraid that "James" is here on this forum and yet you post picture of his girl friend here? Daring!!
Old 25-07-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that is really her wouldn't TS be exposed if his friend is a forum samster?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1