The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

not totally unrelated. but need advise from the more experienced bros - how and what do you say when you step into a new shop (commando) and wanna find out their rates for extras? esp if you are uncertain if they even do extras?

or how do you ask about rates before the session starts without spoiling the mood - or on chat? Think that while we are customers, the girls have their moods too. This might help reduce some of the problems talked about here

Hope to learn from the experienced bros!
Old 05-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
INXS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to my regular ML, it was last min and I only needed a massage. I didn't want any extra as I had morning sex with my partner already.

ML was happy to see me and massage started as normal. Eventually after 30 min stArt massaging my pelvis, caressing my butt and asshole. Shiok la and I hard on again but I didn't want any HJ . I thought save it and save $$ for next time. I told ML not today ..... Wah, straight away bin chao chao....

ticked her off and told her you scared earn boh meh? I am her regular and yet she give fucking attitude. Ended abruptly and still Paid $50.

Maybe due to the recent raid biz is bad and only regulars they dare to do special to earn more. I guess she damn buay song I didn't want.

disappointed with her attitude, thought maybe I was special abit from patronizing her so often. Weekly to be exact .

I know biz bad for her but no excuse also la.i also don't want to sabotage her biz here....just to share and bros out there having similar situation like me please upfront tell your Regular ML first.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realize there is this thread.

My MR is abit overdue.
And honestly my memory of the exact name and unit of this mp is vague
Happened last year June.

There is spa at lvl 2 at textile centre recommended in some other thread.
This place has thai massuers. And my ML was apparently a PR or citizen already

Entrance fee: IIRC 50
Massuer name: Jenny
Boobs: huge. Larger than Ds
Massage: piano, some pressing here and there. She claim she able to do JG but it feel to me like HJ caressing dick.
Extras: the thread says she does fj but when I asked for it she said she don't do. And her bm quote with caressing is 150
RTM: ML boycott by me.

Not sure if this ml and the shop still there.
Not sure if this thread only share PRC massuer
Old 05-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

This section of the forum is now invaded by advertisers.
No point of this thread as there are people out there who will continue to spoil the market.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
not totally unrelated. but need advise from the more experienced bros - how and what do you say when you step into a new shop (commando) and wanna find out their rates for extras? esp if you are uncertain if they even do extras?

or how do you ask about rates before the session starts without spoiling the mood - or on chat? Think that while we are customers, the girls have their moods too. This might help reduce some of the problems talked about here

Mate the only way to help yourself is to start by reading what is available in this section . By reading you would roughly know which area have got massages . Next you need to be brave and venture out and try those places . Most of us did the hard way . By going out exploring .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 07-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ken1715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Mate the only way to help yourself is to start by reading what is available in this section . By reading you would roughly know which area have got massages . Next you need to be brave and venture out and try those places . Most of us did the hard way . By going out exploring .
I went to a spa at jalan klapA,ard 11pm+ ,once I reach e room the gal tell me no tips we wnt do,turn off n jus went off
Old 07-05-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
well ive done quite a fair bit of exploring and written/commented on quite a few FRs. Shared both my good and bad experiences.

not too sure what you are insinuating here.

I dont believe my question was very demanding? The question I asked is not something gleaned from all the readings - esp when there are very mixed opinions on things. Thus asking for those who are more experienced to share their thoughts - and addressing questions.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Old 19-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

dear PM

Without advertisers + sponsors - can the State fund the day-to-day running of this wonderful SBF platform I seriously doubt it.

I thank the Advertisers + Sponsors from the bottom of my heart.

I also thank TS for this great sharing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This section of the forum is now invaded by advertisers.
No point of this thread as there are people out there who will continue to spoil the market.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
dear PM

Without advertisers + sponsors - can the State fund the day-to-day running of this wonderful SBF platform I seriously doubt it.

I thank the Advertisers + Sponsors from the bottom of my heart.

I also thank TS for this great sharing thread
Fully agree, running SBF cost sam lots of monthly and he need some form of income to sustain it

Not forgetting those new birds who come here they need to know where those MP are.... if everyone do not share, those new birds cannot get any info on those new MP

Those MP without new customer = sales drop
Old 19-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

if you visit any particular MP for the first time - you may not be offered any GQ even if there is extra services. Coz the ML does not want to risk getting themselves into trouble.

So you either become a regular of that MP/ML or you can scan thru all the threads and you may just get all the ready answers to your questions. Good Luck

Quote:

Old 19-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
if you visit any particular MP for the first time - you may not be offered any GQ even if there is extra services. Coz the ML does not want to risk getting themselves into trouble.

So you either become a regular of that MP/ML or you can scan thru all the threads and you may just get all the ready answers to your questions. Good Luck
hmmm most of the time I get asked Gq when going commando. I do read the threads but I dont think anyone directly answers my queries

what i was asking however is, how does one at the entrance,

1) request for a younger/slimmer/better looking/whatever your preference ML - without making the prev ML feel bad.
2) ask the price upfront - when given contact on wechat. So that you dont get into a $100 vs $120 vs $150 dispute and ruin thr mood. Sure you could just pay whatever you feel like it then though...

or anything along the lines.

I mean yes, the MLs are there to service us. But I feel being tactful with our replies and questions could save a lot of hassle and also make the ML feel good to serve us - potentially leading to better service. Could also avoid any potential embarassment or sexual harassment accusations. Yes general rule is to wait for the ML to ask GQ. But I'm sure some bros here have their "special leading statements" (I have too) to test water.

Thus asking any experienced (like-minded) bros to share some of their tactics.

Cheers!
Old 19-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!

Quote:
hmmm most of the time I get asked Gq when going commando. I do read the threads but I dont think anyone directly answers my queries

what i was asking however is, how does one at the entrance,

1) request for a younger/slimmer/better looking/whatever your preference ML - without making the prev ML feel bad.
2) ask the price upfront - when given contact on wechat. So that you dont get into a $100 vs $120 vs $150 dispute and ruin thr mood. Sure you could just pay whatever you feel like it then though...

or anything along the lines.

I mean yes, the MLs are there to service us. But I feel being tactful with our replies and questions could save a lot of hassle and also make the ML feel good to serve us - potentially leading to better service. Could also avoid any potential embarassment or sexual harassment accusations. Yes general rule is to wait for the ML to ask GQ. But I'm sure some bros here have their "special leading statements" (I have too) to test water.

Thus asking any experienced (like-minded) bros to share some of their tactics.

Cheers!
Depending on situation, if at counter, can always ask the counter girl to recommend young or your preferred type of ML, for first time visit and subsequent visits.

If you know that there is special service, want to confirm the price can always directly ask. If want to test water, when massage start, can ask what is the ML specialty. Then follow up by the specialty you want.

Deal with them, no need paiseh. If have neg price and on, if price not right, then say no enough money. That's why never bring more money for Massage.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Old 08-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1