The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2016, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 14
lait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ji Wawa renamed as 夜色

Got bored of the usual massage place hence decided to give ji wa wa a try. There are two packages, $138 & $178, similar to zzcl and there are those prc as mentioned by the other bros so why not.

Firstly, wasn't that impressed by the toilet and all but can't expect much. Went for 68 and looks wise: 5/10, aunty looking (looks so much like one of my friend's mum which made it so awkward to look at). But her attitude and service really make it up for her looks 9/10.

Her massage was not bad I must say, however, felt that the sop there was rather weird. Concentrated a lot on the back and pretty much the back. Abit of the legs and that's it. Since I was comparing w zzcl, the massage here is definitely better than there. 6.5/10

After the intense back massage, turned around and she mentioned she learnt and is able to juagen. Claiming there was a customer whom came just for the juagen for 1 hr. After a few mins of juagen, she took out those two jugs and did some titty fuck. Those D cups were pretty legit. The whole time she was there raving about how man whom can last longer w be able to satisfy their wife. She really seemed like she was enjoying it and was horny af.

Overall, it was not too bad. She was giving lots of advices on how to maintain the manhood and was good to know. Felt that I enrolled into a sex education class instead of a massage.

RTM: probably not. I wouldn't say the massage is bad but she falls under those category of been there done that. Worth a try tho. Definitely worth a try. But I would still prefer those massages w lots of teasing. Any bros out there can recommend some decent place?
Old 18-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Yacht88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ji Wawa renamed as 夜色

Quote:
Originally Posted by lait01 View Post
Got bored of the usual massage place hence decided to give ji wa wa a try. There are two packages, $138 & $178, similar to zzcl and there are those prc as mentioned by the other bros so why not.

Firstly, wasn't that impressed by the toilet and all but can't expect much. Went for 68 and looks wise: 5/10, aunty looking (looks so much like one of my friend's mum which made it so awkward to look at). But her attitude and service really make it up for her looks 9/10.

Her massage was not bad I must say, however, felt that the sop there was rather weird. Concentrated a lot on the back and pretty much the back. Abit of the legs and that's it. Since I was comparing w zzcl, the massage here is definitely better than there. 6.5/10

After the intense back massage, turned around and she mentioned she learnt and is able to juagen. Claiming there was a customer whom came just for the juagen for 1 hr. After a few mins of juagen, she took out those two jugs and did some titty fuck. Those D cups were pretty legit. The whole time she was there raving about how man whom can last longer w be able to satisfy their wife. She really seemed like she was enjoying it and was horny af.

Overall, it was not too bad. She was giving lots of advices on how to maintain the manhood and was good to know. Felt that I enrolled into a sex education class instead of a massage.

RTM: probably not. I wouldn't say the massage is bad but she falls under those category of been there done that. Worth a try tho. Definitely worth a try. But I would still prefer those massages w lots of teasing. Any bros out there can recommend some decent place?
you tried other mp which one you prefer most care to shared
Old 18-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lait01 View Post

So far one of the decent is next to this branch a Thai massage inside very nice and got jucuzzi . Gone for package for 2 pax only RM $240 if not wrong
Old 29-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!

Can any bro please PM the exact location?
Couldn't find this place last night
Old 03-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=restlessDD;14530996]Can any bro please PM the exact location?

seven oaks jln serampang
Bro u need to go further down the road, it's just in between Lavender cafe and Origin Hair treatment, opposite Big Foot Ancestor.
BTW it's near 贵妃阁
Old 03-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=Yacht88;14547547]
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post

seven oaks jln serampang
Bro u need to go further down the road, it's just in between Lavender cafe and Origin Hair treatment, opposite Big Foot Ancestor.
BTW it's near 贵妃阁
Bro did u say there is jacuzzi inside? Can use? Clean or not? Hehe
Old 01-06-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
[QUOTE=Yacht88;14547547]
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post

seven oaks jln serampang
BTW it's near 贵妃阁
Thanks bro. Will try again later this month
Old 11-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Magdalen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any new girls?

got which one is good?