The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cometrulez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Hi bros, any idea on how to get to Grand Paragon or NY Hotel? I think they are located near each other.
I think you can take bus S1 from sentral. I remember seeing people alight before reaching KSL
Old 23-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking public transport to cheong places in johor bahru thread

I think the yellow bus at our woodland check point is faster than our local 170, 160 and 950.

Is there anyway to counter this issue as train tickets also very hard to get sometime

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Hamley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros have idea how to advance booking for train without going there.

Is there a website?
Old 23-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all

KTMB E-Ticket

bro.. can jio me go...
pte mesage me... 👍😉
Old 23-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_sg2000 View Post
KTMB E-Ticket

bro.. can jio me go...
pte mesage me... 👍😉
Is it the website. I tried but alway kanna ask seat number and cannot go further.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 25-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Taking public transport to cheong places in johor bahru thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Is it the website. I tried but alway kanna ask seat number and cannot go further.
It's because all sold out, have to buy many days in advance.
Bus in also can, own time own target, better.

Want go, jio.., pte msg me,
Old 25-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_sg2000 View Post
It's because all sold out, have to buy many days in advance.
Bus in also can, own time own target, better.

Want go, jio.., pte msg me,
Oh ok, but seem like most of the time also sold out.

Old 26-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Hamley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks about sharing on the train, will try it
Old 07-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
hotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro who shared the detailed guide. I'm planning for a trip to jb and chiong either freelance or massage, but scared of taking the buses there as im not familiar with the buses and the system there. Are there any hotels or mp near city square or ksl?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmeanshot View Post
Thanks to bro who shared the detailed guide. I'm planning for a trip to jb and chiong either freelance or massage, but scared of taking the buses there as im not familiar with the buses and the system there. Are there any hotels or mp near city square or ksl?
If u are looking for hotel to stay, there is a hotel directly next to city square, beside the new shopping center kotmar/JBCC call bagus city hotel if i am not wrong about the name. just exit at the rear door, you will be able to see it, is a very old hotel that have change name recently.

Old 14-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
If u are looking for hotel to stay, there is a hotel directly next to city square, beside the new shopping center kotmar/JBCC call bagus city hotel if i am not wrong about the name. just exit at the rear door, you will be able to see it, is a very old hotel that have change name recently.
Baguss City hotel was formerly the Amasari City hotel...... same group as Amansari spa.

If you planning to overnight in JB.... that is a good hotel as they have in-house chickens from LOS
Right at your doorstep and dun have to leave the hotel...... and if the hotel is fully booked.... just take the ON with the WL and sleep in her room...... save your hotel room fees.

However ON is only available from 12.00 midnight onwards.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmeanshot View Post
Starting from 20th June 2016 Grab Car is starting a Sgp-JB car pool service.
Prices range from S$9.00 to S$15.00 depending on your pickup/drop off locations..... no extra charges as the price you pay is stated before you confirm the booking.

Download the app...... Grabhitch
Old 14-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

That's have not include the meter charge bro, anyway I'm going to try and let you guys know the total charge, from what I know if you were to book taxi from your home and directly go JB taxi stand it cost only $60, cause I always go in alone to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Starting from 20th June 2016 Grab Car is starting a Sgp-JB car pool service.
Prices range from S$9.00 to S$15.00 depending on your pickup/drop off locations..... no extra charges as the price you pay is stated before you confirm the booking.

Download the app...... Grabhitch
Old 16-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
That's have not include the meter charge bro, anyway I'm going to try and let you guys know the total charge, from what I know if you were to book taxi from your home and directly go JB taxi stand it cost only $60, cause I always go in alone to have fun.
GrabHitch is a carpool scheme..... not taxi service.
There is no meter charge and you pay what is the agreed price BEFORE you board the Grabcar..... no hidden extra charges.
Old 16-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

This GrabHitch scheme will take away business from the pawang chia that charges exorbitant $60 rates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1