The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bkk in may

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
To be fair, above applies only to the few bars I had stepped foot into, which includes voodoo, skeelschool. The other bar called lollipop was nice to me, but she is not my cup of tea.
If u barfine anyone from voodoo, I will kudos u for your fantasy.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
Unintentionally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnintentionally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeAbreak View Post
YES! I also think the ideal would be just 2 or max 3 person in a group. More ppl more harder to make a final decision. Any bros going to BKK between 6 to 10Apr? I never been to BKK yet so getting some kakis will be great. PM me. Cheers!
Will be up 10-20th April. Just miss u...
Old 29-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandoori View Post
Its always like that. The girls you dont fuck are the ones you remember the most
Nice FR. U must be dead drunk when u were in the room with her.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
..... Went into Baccarat........She is tall, slim and fair. Face, typically thai model look with wavy hair.....
She isn't #95 is she?
Old 29-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He working?? U must be kidding.
Don't talk bad behind my back ..just recently I find another new way of cheonging at tagged and know some FB la.. Still enjoying it now.. Btw my FB beside me now .. Chat again .. U enjoy your HCMC ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
She isn't #95 is she?
Fake boobs job could be.. Name is jot ... Enjoy her but don't sink deep cos she had a policeman kun thai boyfriend..
Old 29-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

We where got talk bad about u? Just seem like u MIA so long dun know go where we just concern for u... Wa, now got FB lioa, good for u... I think I go 上山去好了😰... U also enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Don't talk bad behind my back ..just recently I find another new way of cheonging at tagged and know some FB la.. Still enjoying it now.. Btw my FB beside me now .. Chat again .. U enjoy your HCMC ..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 29-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
We where got talk bad about u? Just seem like u MIA so long dun know go where we just concern for u... Wa, now got FB lioa, good for u... I think I go 上山去好了😰... U also enjoy...
No big deal about FB bro.. Everyone does have a FB... Matter whether it is a Britney or Barney only ...
Old 29-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who dare to talk bad about u... U r our prince leh.

Quote:
Ya we concern, he tiu us.... I in cave long time liao.... Practicing virgin shen gong.

Quote:
No big deal about FB bro.. Everyone does have a FB... Matter whether it is a Britney or Barney only ...
I don't have Can intro me 1? So yours dinosaur?
Old 29-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks, i will be in CNX for Songkran, then maybe will dropby to see u if u r there...
Quote:
Update me, I might go over CNX.
Come come, I'm getting bored of here! Let's play water together! I'll be out of mountain to join my other friends at IMM hotel, Tapae Gate!
Old 29-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Come come, I'm getting bored of here! Let's play water together! I'll be out of mountain to join my other friends at IMM hotel, Tapae Gate!
Planning... The last wanted to go but last min needed to be in HCMC so cancel.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Recently received a PM telling me he likes Thailand a lot and hopefully get the chance to stay perm in Thailand.

I replied to him, has he been to Thailand for a short trip?
His replied, "Nope"

I was thinking how the hell he likes Thailand? By the movie, news, internet, hear say??

Is the perception of Thailand, a good place to stay as it is cheap or easy access to sex??? Isn't it a better place for a regular short trip??

What are the reasons for ppl wanting to stay perm in Thailand?
Old 29-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

Location location and location!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naemlo,

Location location and location!
What is so good about the location?
Old 29-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking how the hell he likes Thailand? By the movie, news, internet, hear say??

Is the perception of Thailand, a good place to stay as it is cheap or easy access to sex??? Isn't it a better place for a regular short trip??

What are the reasons for ppl wanting to stay perm in Thailand?
ppl say say only....dun need to get so serious...

you think really so simple meh....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Was here from 27th and now waiting for my flight back home.

Massage:

Visited Emmanuelle, Subway and Nateree. The quality in Subway and Nataree is quite deplorable. Tried 3 in Emmanuelle; one for 2k, XL category at 4.6k and a XX category at 5k. The one at 5k is the best.

The Resort

Went there with my client. A bot of Hennesy VSOP is 4.5k. We were there for a mere 45 minutes and my client spent almost 10k and there was only one girl sitting with us. The quality is only so so but she did gave me a good time and I enjoyed that brief moment there. After paying my client told me that I should be sitting in such clubs that those at Soi Cowboy. So when we adjourn I went to Soi Cowboy on my own. Took a young 18 year old from Kiss back to the hotel for drinks and supper. But the hotel charged me 700 for that. She was hot and made so much noise that I had to finish the job quickly before she wakes up the neighbors. Returned to Soi Cowboy last night and took back a European-Thai girl. She was a real gem. Looked better without the make-up. She wanted 2k from mr but I gave her more.

I will have to head to Changrai in due course. Can anyone recommend any good hotel and fun places there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1