The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!
Re: what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Why u care. You social worker is it.

Wait till the baby come out like bumble bee , got yellow n black stripes n bf discover he got herpes, he will take his sar 21 to execute the Westerner la.

This type of dirty stupid gal u also want to fuck meh
______
Exchange points must care meh
Sibeh hoh chio... bumble bee...
Old 23-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all
Smile Re: what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes after all we Singaporean guys are also well sought by PRC, Viet and some others.
Cannot agree more on this comment ! Sg guys also well sought after, when we travel to Vietnam / china etc. just need to know where to go, when to "on" wechat etc .... They pound on us because they know most likely no one knows what she did / surely we will not know their family and friends, they still be their little angel at home etc / some for sure in hope to get a one way ticket out of the mess at home.

We had our share of imported good and choices, they should also be entitle to have some too. Only different we pay most of the time, others can only give free.

Love and Peace !
Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 24-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ManBratz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuneCat View Post
I think so too
I also think so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1