The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
1st Experience with a married lady

I was staying in a hotel 1 night and was just walking around the hotel area. Walking by the gardens which is right apposite to the cafe.
I saw 2 young malay ladies both wearing black were going into the cafe. I saw them looking at me and I decided to go in and have a cup of coffee.
I was sitting near to their table although all the tables were empty. Then they both were whispering to each other and looked at me. I looked back and smiled. Then 1 of them greeted me and said that I looked familiar. We started talking and getting to know each other. Their names are Ana and Nana. Both are cousins. They told me that they wanted to go to a club and asked me to join them. I agreed. We were clubbing and dancing and drinking. Nana said that that night was her cousin's turn to get drunk and she will be the designated driver. I told her that since I was there, they both can get drunk if she want to. But she said it's ok. Then it got late, we decided to go back to the hotel. I was sitting at the back sit with Ana as she was really drunk. Then I helped her to their room. It was 2 single beds so I put Ana on one bed. Nana was in the bathroom changing. Suddenly, Ana woke up and started looking for some more drinks in the fridge. Nana got out of the bathroom with very thin and see-through nighties and tried to stop Ana from drinking some more. Ana was unhappy then suddenly took off her shirt and left with her black bra. I helped her to bed again and laid there with her. Seeing a half naked girl on my right, and another girl in her nighties to my left makes me kinda horny.
I covered Ana with the blanket and just start chatting with Nana. She got hungry and stood up and looked at the menu. She bent down and I can see her downblouse.
Cut the story short, nothing happened that night. I was sleeping beside Ana. I didn't touch her or did anything as no matter how horny I was, I controlled myself and I respected them.
The next morning, Ana woke up kinda early. She was looking at me and starting hugging me. I got horny then I started kissing her neck and shoulder. Then touch her boobs. Unhooked her bra and play with her boobs again. Then she turned around and I cuddled her. Then she turned around again and I start sucking her nipples again and caressing her boobs. Then she stopped me and hugged me. After awhile, I told her I wanted to go back to my room and shower. She walked me to the door and we kissed and hugged again.

Nothing happened..........yet.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Re: 1st Experience with a married lady

We started calling each other and contacting each other and found out that Ana is married. But her hubby is outstation a lot.
She told me she got married too early and didn't get to enjoy much during her teens.
To cut the story short, we decided to go away for the weekend.
We checked in to a hotel, then went out for sight seeing. Dinner and we decided to go clubbing again.
Again she got drunk and I helped her back to our room. I lay her on the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. As I went back to the bed, I saw her half naked again. She took her shirt and jeans off. She was wearing all black. I lay beside her and she started to kiss me.
I got so horny and this time I will not "let her go". We started to kiss, and I touched her everywhere. Took her bra off and caressing and kissing and licking her boobs. Sucking her nipples. I can feel she's getting really horny. I keep on kissing her and sucking her boobs while my hand is going south. I can feel she is getting wet. I took her panty off and start fingering her. Then I put my finger in her and she start moaning really loud. I can tell that she's a screamer. I finger her again and again until she came.
I moved up while my finger is still inside her. Putting my cock in her mouth. She was still lying down while sucking me and I was fingering her.
I couldn't stand it any longer so I put my cock inside her. She was such a screamer. The more she screamed, the harder I pushed. I pushed harder and deeper when finally she came.
I stopped for awhile and asked if I can fuck her ass. She said ok. Wow....my first ever experience. So I put my dick in her ass, slowly pushing it in and out. She screams again. Then I put my finger in her and started to finger her while doing anal. her body starts to shake really strong, screaming even louder. She grabbed my arms then suddenly she squirted all over me. I stop but she was still shaky and shivering.
I waited for her to stop shaking and I put it inside her again. Doing her doggy style while spanking her ass then touching her boobs. I told her I feel like cumming. Then I stopped and did her missionary again. I really felt like I wanna cum. Then I took it out. I was planning on cumming on her boobs but she opened her mouth inviting me to cum in her mouth. So I put my dick in her mouth and released a whole load inside her mouth. And she swallowed every single drop of my cum.

That night, was the best night ever as I experienced everything in that one night.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Annea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro
Old 21-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quarter4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 21-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome. Thumb up to you Bro.
Old 21-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Bridged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter4 View Post
Camping here!!
Same here too
Old 21-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, do continue updating.
Old 21-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 15
Nil$on is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNil$on is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .

5 – excellent
4 – very good
3 – good
2 – average
1 – CMI ( Cannot make it )
Old 21-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Lol putting into her pussy and mouth after you did it up her ass.

Thats one nasty bitch.
Old 21-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Victronica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridged View Post
Same here too
Same here as well
Old 21-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
XuWenQiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 21-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Sorry guys...the internet have been really shitty here lately.

Anyway, Ana and I kept in touch. She called me from her office everyday.

1 day, her hubby is outstation again. She asked me to checked in to the hotel where she worked at. It was a resort hotel. I checked in, then later that night, she came to my room.
She was still in uniform. Which is sexy!!!
We cuddled in bed, kissed, hugged each other. I love touching her boobs as it is big and soft. I can't stop but keep on touching her boobs. I have always enjoyed kissing while caressing the breasts. I told her to sit by the side of the bed. So I could sit behind her and kiss her ad touch her boobs from behind.
We kept the curtains opened just for the excitement. I was staying on the ground floor and in front of my room is the garden with a small pool. While kissing and touching her, we occasionally looked outside and saw ppl walking by the garden.
Then I laid down while she suck me. And she sucked me good... Then, I laid her down, spread her legs and put my dick in her. As soon as I put my dick in her, she started to scream again. Which made me fucked her hard and fast. How I love screamers. Screamers made me stand longer. I fucked her and fucked her then suddenly she came and squirted all over me. I pulled my dick out to let all her water out. She was shaking and shivering and screaming.
Then once she was done, I did her doggy style. Spanking her ass an touching her boobs.
The we did missionary again. And again, I put my dick in her ass and finger her pussy at the same time. Few seconds later she came and squirt again.
Once done I put my dick in her again and fucked her hard and deep. She could not stand it no more that she actually pushed me.
Then I put my dick in her mouth. She sucked me while I was playing with her boobs. Few minutes later I came in her mouth again.
She went to the bathroom to wash up. Then came back to the bed and we cuddled.

That was the last time we did it.
Old 21-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TwinPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Sorry guys...the internet have been really shitty here lately.

Anyway, Ana and I kept in touch. She called me from her office everyday.

1 day, her hubby is outstation again. She asked me to checked in to the hotel where she worked at. It was a resort hotel. I checked in, then later that night, she came to my room.
She was still in uniform. Which is sexy!!!
We cuddled in bed, kissed, hugged each other. I love touching her boobs as it is big and soft. I can't stop but keep on touching her boobs. I have always enjoyed kissing while caressing the breasts. I told her to sit by the side of the bed. So I could sit behind her and kiss her ad touch her boobs from behind.
We kept the curtains opened just for the excitement. I was staying on the ground floor and in front of my room is the garden with a small pool. While kissing and touching her, we occasionally looked outside and saw ppl walking by the garden.
Then I laid down while she suck me. And she sucked me good... Then, I laid her down, spread her legs and put my dick in her. As soon as I put my dick in her, she started to scream again. Which made me fucked her hard and fast. How I love screamers. Screamers made me stand longer. I fucked her and fucked her then suddenly she came and squirted all over me. I pulled my dick out to let all her water out. She was shaking and shivering and screaming.
Then once she was done, I did her doggy style. Spanking her ass an touching her boobs.
The we did missionary again. And again, I put my dick in her ass and finger her pussy at the same time. Few seconds later she came and squirt again.
Once done I put my dick in her again and fucked her hard and deep. She could not stand it no more that she actually pushed me.
Then I put my dick in her mouth. She sucked me while I was playing with her boobs. Few minutes later I came in her mouth again.
She went to the bathroom to wash up. Then came back to the bed and we cuddled.

That was the last time we did it.
Did anyone peep in from outside?
Old 23-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Jkiruo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJkiruo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only cuddle in bed ? Anything else happen ?
Old 23-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkiruo View Post
Only cuddle in bed ? Anything else happen ?
We cuddled after we had sex. The next morning we showered together but nothing happened. Cos she was late for work. After that, we didn't get to meet up anymore.
All this while, I have always hoped to sleep with her cousin Nana. Cos she is quite hot. Nice looking, nice hair, nice boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1