The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
YassinPrata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
adventures of a thai disco addict

so before i start my story, let me first say that i am not an expert on which is the latest happening place or which place have the best gals or cheapest drinks. this is also not a sex story that will have colorful descriptions of many different positions in bed.

i've been going to thai discos for about 12 years. it all started when my friend H was telling me about this new place he had been going at golden mile. i had never step foot in golden mile before and my impression of the place was that it is very run down and dirty. also i had just started my own business and my focus was on work. until finally one day.

H : tonite free or not?
Me : go thai disco? no thanks.
H : come la. anyway u got no plans tonite also right.
Me : don't want la.
H : just come awhile la. have a drink and if u dun like then next time dun jio u liao lo.
Me : mmm... u dun force me to stay if i dun like the place ah.
H : u will like one la confirm. n u work in bkk b4 rite? can speak a little bit of thai to the gals.

so after dinner we drove over to golden mile and as we entered the basement carpark, i can feel that the building was really old and i almost wanted to drive off! but since i had already promised H, i just went with it. after parking the car, we walked towards the exit and into the building. the floor was really dirty and the place had a stench. Dag Thai Disco was at the basement. i was almost ready to run back to my car as i had never seen such a run-down building in singapore before. the bouncer opened the door and we both walked in. the place was pitch dark with disco lights shining around. loud techno music was blasting from the speakers. i followed H as he made his way through the crowd of people and tables. we finally reached a table and 2 guys was sitting there. i knew one of them and was introduced to the other who was M. there were 2 gals also and they were quite pleasant looking.

as i sat down, the techno music stopped and the live band started to play. they sang some thai songs, chinese songs and english songs. the 2 gals also left and went up on stage to sing. i was feeling bored. this is not my kind of fun. i mean we were just sitting there drinking martell and listening to some thai gals singing songs. some were ok, some were out of tune. then suddenly, the most beautiful gal i had ever laid eyes on appeared on stage. she had long hair, an angelic face, a really solid hour glass figure, and nice slim legs. now this place is really not as bad as i had thought!

at the end of the live band, the 2 gals came back to the table and they brought the angel along! she sat beside me and introduced herself as J. we drank and chatted a little. her english was good. i always thought thais couldnt speak english! time flew and it was almost midnight. i told H i had to leave and left soon after. as i was driving home, i realised i didn't even ask her for her number. damn!
Old 18-02-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fireman008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: adventures of a thai disco addict

Support. Please continue.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

the next day, i woke up early and headed to office. there was lots of work to be done and i was kept busy replying emails and sending out quotations. my phone rang and i received a msg.

H : Why you left so early?

Me : Have to work le...

H : The place ok right?

Me : ok lo...

H : Tonite on?

Me : Again??

H : LoL

Me : Later see how...

i was actually looking forward to tonight! The rest of the day passed by and I left my office at 6pm sharp and went to meet H for dinner. After that, we went to Dag Thai Disco again. Again, the other friend and M were already there. I found out that both of them were already banging the 2 thai gals that was at our table last night.

H : Which one you like? I help you

Me : huh?

H : I can help you intro la!

Me : Oh. no la. just come and see see lo

H : wah lao don't waste time la. just choose one.

Me : the one singing now?

JJ was singing on stage and i could not take my eyes off her.

H : oh. wah! this one ah! she got strong supporter le.

Me : huh?

H : got 1 guy everyday come and hang her $500 le

Me : What?!?

I was shocked! why would anyone just throw away $500 like that? i mean during those days when i went to KTVs, we would tip the gal $20 for 1 whole night and we even get to squeeze some boobs!

Then M spoke.

M : don't worry, later i ask my gf bring her over.

Me : ok thanks.

M : u drive wrx right? sure can fuck her one la!

i looked at him in amazement and didn't know how to react. anyway, M's gf did bring JJ over and she sat next to me.

JJ : hi, sawadee ka!

Me : hi

JJ : nice to see you again.

Me : yea, me too

JJ : yesterday you left so early.

Me : oh, yea. i had to wake up early for work.

i sipped my drink nervously. looking at her close up, i realised that she actually had very little make up on. her lips were quite full and her hair smelled nice. she was wearing a really tight fitting spaghetti strap top that showed off all her curves and i could see a deep cleavage. i tried not to stare. she wore a mini skirt that really showed off her slender legs together with her heels.

JJ : what's you work?

Me : oh i'm doing advertising. you know?

JJ : yea. hey tonight don't go home so early ok?

Me : ok i try.

time flew by and it was almost closing time.

H : u got ask her out?

Me : huh? go where?

H : ask her go for supper la.

Me : oh ok!

JJ came back to our table and sat down.

Me : do you want to go for supper?

JJ : hmm.. i want to go to another club.. you want to go together?
Old 18-02-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

I looked at my watch, 2:45am. If i drive home now and went to bed, it would be about 3:30am. I had to be in my office by 8:30am for a meeting with my sales staff. this means i had to wake up at 7:30am, only 4 hours of sleep.

Me : ok!

what the fuck!

JJ : u wait for me at the carpark ok?

Me : ok

i told H abt it and asked him to go together. he agreed. we walked out to the carpark and waited. and waited. and waited. it was 3:15am and JJ had not come out yet. i texted her.

Me : Where are you?

No reply. 3:30am.

Me : are you coming out yet? i'm waiting at the carpark.

No reply.

then 10 minutes later, i finally received a reply.

JJ : sorry! my sister drunk. i had to send her home. cannot go already.
Old 18-02-2017, 04:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camper here
Old 18-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
vijaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper here too.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
leccum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gammaray001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story
Old 18-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Encryptor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support
Old 18-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
tucksin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 18-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Spillbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please update soon
Old 18-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GreenLED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 18-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

wah seh. chut pattern. for those who have chiong thai disco before, this is going to be a common line you hear over and over again. but at that time, i still didnt know.

i was pissed of course but nothing i can do. headed home in a foul mood. the next day was a bad day. i had very little sleep. i was still angry over last nite. i am not going tonight. i am not going to talk to JJ again.

10pm. received a message from H.

H : where are you?

Me : reaching...

H : ok. we inside. same table.

you see. sometimes we guys are just asking for it. already say don't go but yet go again. the gal already chut pattern once u still wan to test again. in my defense, this is the first time i encountered a thai gal and first time i kena this "my sister is drunk" line.

JJ : hi! sawadee ka!

Me : hi

JJ : so happy to see you again!

Me : really?

JJ : yea. about last night i'm so sorry. my sister really drunk. have to take care her.

Me : ok...

my heart was getting soft. who can remain angry looking at her angelic face and puppy eyes asking for forgiveness?

JJ's hand reached out and cling my arms.

JJ : don't angry ok? tonight we go.

Me : go where?

JJ : another club. party. wait for me.

she gave me a playful wink and went off to sing.

sitting there with a stupid smile. i was happy like a bird. i mean if your friend had stood u up, no way would you forgive him/her with just a simple sorry, arm tug & wink. this gal is really good.

2:45am. JJ was finishing work.

JJ : come let's go.

Me : now?

JJ : yes. i need to go up to my room change. you wait for me at the other side of the carpark ok?

the singers and band of this disco all stayed at the apartments on top of golden mile. i later found out that one of her customers, the $500 flower a night guy, always insisted on walking her home. this was normally not allowed but i guess he knew the boss or the agent or someone.

anyway, JJ came down at about 3:15am and off we went to st. james. i couldnt remember the name of the disco we went to. but there were a few other thai gal friends of JJ there and they were dancing and drinking. it was quite dark but we could see that 1 or 2 were quite hot. H & i just enjoyed the view infront of us.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MyPaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 18-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

430am. i was engrossed looking at JJ. her dance moves were really good. her outfit was sexy. she was just perfect in my eyes.

JJ : are you bored?

Me : huh? no no i'm ok.

JJ came back to the table and i smiled.

JJ : are you hungry?

Me : a little?

JJ : let's go then!

JJ pulled me and we left the club. H followed behind. soon, i was racing down nicoll highway, showing off the power of my wrx.

Me : what do u feel like eating?

JJ : hmm... anything

i drove to geylang and we settled for teochew porridge. after supper, H left on his own, saying he was too exhausted.

we were not too far from golden mile and i drove slower than usual. i wanted to spend more time with JJ.

Me : are you tired?

JJ : a little. not really. very full. haha

Me : ic. let's go somewhere.

JJ : where?

Me : nearby.

i made a sharp turn and headed towards the kallang stadium macdonalds. i knew that the carpark there was quite big and it would be quite empty at this time. i found a corner and parked there. we remained in the car.

Me : i had fun today.

JJ : me too. thank you!

Me : i like you.

JJ looked very surprised.

JJ : really?

Me : yea.

JJ : i like you too.

i took that as the cue and leaned over to kiss her. she didnt resist. we locked lips for a few minutes and by the time we pulled away, we were both out of breath.

Me : wow!

JJ : u like?

Me : yea! i want to kiss you some more!

JJ : me too.

without hesitation, i drove off. 5 minutes later, we were checking in to a hotel in geylang. i immediately took off my clothes and went for a quick shower. i came out with a tower wrapped around my waist. when i saw JJ, i couldnt stop looking.

she had taken off her clothes and was just wearing a bra n g-string. she stood up and i could see that her waist was slim. her body had just the right proportion and curves.

JJ : are you sure about this?

Me : hell yea. of course!

JJ : give me a minute.

she went into the toilet and i heard the shower turn on. i laid down on the bed and waited in anticipation. she walked out moments later with a tower wrapped around her. she crawled on the bed towards me without taking her eyes off me. my cock was getting harder and harder just by looking at her.

she came closer and we locked lips again. i took off her towel with my left hand and my right hand reached for her breasts. they were firm and round. about c cup. just the right size for me. her nipples were pinkish and her skin was very smooth.

she moved downwards and kissed my neck, chest, nipples, tummy and finally went down for a bj. i was very surprised. not many singaporean gals i know would give u a bj the first time. in fact, out of the 6-7 ex-gf i had before, only 1 gave a bj the first time. i think 2 of them didnt even give a bj during the whole r/s.

JJ was down there for a long time and her bj was really good. lots of sucking. lots of tongue action. lots of slurping. each time i tried to pull away, she stopped me and continued. finally she rode me and boy can she ride. her hips rocked up and down, forward and backwards and before long i surrendered. we cuddled for a while and then went to wash up before leaving.

pls note : i always have protected sex. i always have condoms in my car. not because i always pick up gals. just that u nvr know when u'll need it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1