The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My sexual activities

Continue!!

After Shanghai, I travel to Zhuhai where I need to nego some agreements on behalf of the company, and my company have a staff there for me to train on how to nego agreements. I did conducted the class and few more staffs came to attend the training as well.

As I step in conference room, there is a lady (lets call her P) who assigned to take up the task settling the setting for the training and asked whether wanna have coffee or tea, when she look at me, I can see her face blushed. Not sure why, so I started the training when all reached. For the 2 days training, I keep asking her questions and sometimes, walk to her back and press her chair, ensure she is awake whole time. BTW, she is the only lady in the conference room.

In the evening, she offered me to show me around the city, and we had dinner, and we walk along 情侶路after the dinner, we walk like a lovely couple and sent her home after few hours of chatting. She gave me goodbye kiss after off the taxi. I was stunned.

The next day, I went to Shenzhen and offered her to come along so that she can see me on action (agreement nego). At first she hesitate but later came over and join me. In view of the weekend, she stay over my hotel, after dinner, we walk at the park nearby and saw peoples dancing waltz, cha-cha and others, we joined in and we really have fun coz we dont know how to dance, the uncle and aunty there showed us how and we did it. After that went back hotel, after showered we just cuddling and kissing. When I try my luck with her, she tends to hold back and told me, she just not ready for it. We just rest, her friend called her and middle of the conversation, I can hear she told her friend that nothing happened and just rest.

We parted with nothing happened, but we did exchange messages quite regularly until she sent me photos of her dressing and posting sexily. I told her, I have let the golden opportunity to make love with her and she just laughed. The following trip I went there, upon touch down and checked in hotel, she came and upon entering my room, we hugged and kissed so desperately. I asked her to go for wash up, and then she came out in bathrobe and we continue kissing and caressing on the bed. Slowly, after tongue fight, and move down inch by inch till her breast, nipples, and then down south, she moaned softly and can see her enjoying my lick, kisses and sucking her nipples.

My hand, grab her boobs and suck her nipples tenderly until she moaned loud and my hand go down south to massage her pussy. Can feel her pussy so wet and I removed my clothing and push my penis in slowly. Her body just like electric shock upon my penetration and moan loud "Ah" I immediately stop and asking her what happened, she said nothing coz my penis is huge for her and don't expect so big. I just smile and she blushed again then she position her body for my penetration. Just within minutes, she moan loud and told me cum 3 times already. Asked if I am tired, I told her, I just started, and we continue all sorts of position until 2 hours later, she said she cant take it anymore and need a rest. I was left hanging there with hard on. Anyway, I do not force through as I like enjoying love making. That week, other than meals, we nearly on action every single opportunity we had. Until a night before my departure, her family called her to go back, and she told me will sneak out middle of the night and come to my room. May be is too exhausted, she slept until 4:30am, she was too tired to go out and I told her me too. Since then, whenever I have at Zhuhai, she will with me.

At one trip, I need to go Shanghai and Shenzhen at same week, I have nights with Joanne for the whole all night long and then the next day, upon touching Zhuhai, my colleague asked me to go happy hour and end up after dinner, we are at the spa and I told my colleague, I want to safe my amour for my nights but he insist me to go and try the fun there which I did. Choose a chiobu and she really expert to drain me off twice in two hours.

The following nights, continue with P and until few months later, her mother fall sick and wish to see her marry with another guy. We are sad and I left the company. Although, we still in touch but not so frequent anymore until few years later, I posted to Shenzhen and she came over for a night with night with full of passion of our love making. I promised to go Zhuhai for her the following month and we did it there too. Still remember, we are too engrossed with love making and she moan loud and shout "so big and so nice, love my dick very much". That time she married and cant stay long, but have few sessions until late night. The next day, she came early in the morning and we have a session and then check out, when we out from the room, the couple next door saw us and smile to us. Lol!!! maybe she is too loud until can see the lady next room blushed when saw us.

Until I resigned from the company, and thought wanna have goodbye sex with her, that time is new year eve, she came but we are too sad to do it and she went back to her husband, and now, can see from her wechat, she had a baby and happily with the family. She told me, when she was with me at Shenzhen and Zhuhai, that time, she had a bf that she dont really love and expect to break up with him and marry me. But due to her mother sickness and desperation, she agreed to the marriage. I was so sad, and I switch on the wechat search nearby function, and I hook up a lady and release my urge, sadness, anger and lust at her and paid her off after an hour. She was in pain and told me my dick too big and she never did that so big. Asked me to pay her extra as she cant take anymore and need rest.

TBC.......... P is the one will comfort me whenever I need and wish. We did video sex over the apps as well. Whenever I am free, I message her and even during shower, if her husband not around, she will put the hp at the angle I could see her shower and we chat then, after that, she will masturbate in front of the hp and I let her see me jerk off my dick... she is great lady.....

Next, the lady in Shenzhen which drive me and her crazy for love making.

Last edited by Wisemanstand; 06-02-2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
UnfairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandles View Post
Looks like it
Think so too
Old 06-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 07-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before I posted to Shenzhen. I was posted to Europe for a year. Sorry, messed me the sequence.

When I posted to Hungary, I was damn boring there, even though surrounded with pretty ladies, but none of them able to speak good English. Furthermore, Asian is not someone welcome there as their job on risk.

So happened that company arranged Hungarian class where all Asians are encourage to attend. I did. The first time I saw the teacher is at lobby which I don't really bother to look at but I noticed she keep looking at me when I there.

I do not know about she is my teacher until the class start. For the first few classes, everyone is quite struggle with the wordings. After a few classes, managed to exchange numbers and she offered me to go around the area. One evening, out of boredom, I called her and she came out and brought me around the area, she stay near to my Ponzio (hotel).

At first we just chatting about works, area, and personal. I know she is divorced with a daughter, but not stay together. After few hours walk around, I sent her back but she invited me to her house next time. So, I was thinking, ok, next time mean can be tomorrow. By the way, she not tall but friendly smile face and B cupper. Not so fair skin but with blue eyes. I like it.

The next day, after work, I called her and invited her to walk around. After some chatting, I told her I was curious about the house space adn structure there as it seems small for European, even for Asian like myself. She looked at me and puzzle awhile and then brought me back to her house. Is communist era apartment, say about 500sf or less, but the house quiet tidy. I like it. She show me around the house and her books collections, and then open a bottle of wine. She sat beside me, and we continue to chat. After a few tossed, She sit very closely to me, and I drink the wine and proceed to feed her with mouth to mouth. Yes, we kissed and we hugged and caress each other. After a few minutes, we parted and she on the dim light so that the other units at the back wont see us clearly. Slowly, I undress her and I still recall, I accidentally torn her nylon.

We carry on kissing and I grab her boobs with my left hand while my right hand continue caress her back. She hold on to my neck and continue kissed me with passion. My left hand continue move around her boobs, play with the nipples and then slowly down south. She moaned softly and once I touch her pussy, is wet and she suddenly open her eyes and she blushed. Asked me move to her bedroom but I told her, less do it in living room. So, we continue kissing and I slowly put her down at the sofa. Slowly, I move away from her mouth and lick her earlobe, neck, down to boobs and softly bite her nipples, she was aroused by my move and I slowly down south until reach her pussy. Give her a nice lick, but the way, her pussy hairs are gold color like her hair.

Until can feel her contraception, I move up slowly and position myself to get ready penetrate her. She open her legs slowly and kind of inviting my dick to her love hole. I slowly massage her pussy with my dick and she put it in. Slow and gentle, I penetrate into her and can see her contraception again. I slowly thrust my dick into her love hole and can see her enjoy it with eyes closed. After good 10 minutes slow and steady thrusting, I slowly increase my pace until she moan louder and louder and she open her eyes and told me I am good and she enjoy it very much. Never have enjoy so long thrusting and she love it. After that I do her doggy and also cowgirl position until an hour and half later, I nearly came, I asked her to open her mouth as I want do it raw, do not want to invite another baby. She was shy and said never try that, however, she is accommodating my request. She kneel like a dog waiting for be feed and I jerk in front of her face. I cum to her mouth, but she do not close her mouth to suck it. Probably, she never did that before, so I withdraw from her mouth and shoot at her face.

We are exhausted and lay down beside her at the sofa. We hugged and I can see her face expression - Satisfied. I asked her how was that, she just kissed and thank me for making her came few times and she never had that before. She have another bf that took only 5 minutes max and her ex husband not more than 10 mins. We did it nearly two full hours and she was so excited and asked me to stay with her. After resting, we proceeded to wash up and I dressed up to leave her house. She is not happy and said she is not whore, please do not leave. I told her I have to go as my boss and colleagues are at hotel and might come and look for me for discussion. Is true cause my VP used to serve us fruit drinks with yogurt every evening before sleep. She then agreed and asked me what should she wear next time I came to her. I told her just wear loose shirt with open front few buttons. I like to see her cleavage. No pants only underwear down there.

For the next few weeks, I went to her house almost daily, she either cook for me or brought me sight seeing around, and get touchy at the public. Nearly do it at a small church. Came 1 night, after ML, we lay down chatting, I asked her, how old is she, and only found out that she is 10 years older than me. Shit, she looks gorgeous but never expect 10 years older than me. My dick suddenly shrunk and since after that, I just went there for chatting and kissing, less ML and after awhile not going at all.

A month later, there is a national day celebration for a week where all countries when there to perform the traditional dance, I met her and her daughter. She saw me and just smile to me.

That is first and only European lady I have sex with. Until now, I am wondering what is the big deal about age. May be out of my boredom or really enjoying having sex with her. Until now, I still missed her but I have misplaced her email and phone number.

Next station, Chez and have with Taiwanese colleague.

Last edited by Wisemanstand; 08-02-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

I was transferred to Chez upon completion of my project in Hungary. This is more challenging project where the new system need to setup and run the factory.

I work closely with the IT department and ensure no ball dropping as the timeliness given is very short. Even though the while team is lady but one of the lady is from Taiwan. She is quite concern about my well being as I need to fought through with other team and the management. We always talk about work and system setup. Unknowingly we start to discuss about personal life and we are very closed and take care of each other.

Initially we are assigned to stay in hotel at separate room. Later, as we aare closed like a couple, she even asked me to spread the body cream for her. At first, she told me she cant reach her back and asked my help, I slowly apply the cream at her back, from neck slowly down to her butt. I do not cross the border until two weeks later, I decided to test the water. I apply the cream to the side of her boobs and act as accidentally touched her boobs, but no reaction from her. Then, I down to her butt and signal her to turn over, apply the cream at her belly and slowly up to her boobs and massage her boobs. She just close the eyes and no reaction, then, I down south and slowly slip my hand into her panties and touched her pubic hair. Once done, I go up and start kissing her and we had tongue fight.

Slowly, I removed her clothes and I removed my pants, not much into massage her pussy, but spread her legs and position myself to penetrate her. btw, she is short, chubby and c cupper. As I penetrate into her, she is shocked and told me do not penetrate the whole penis into the hole. So, I just move in half the length and thrusting half the length only. Until I came and pull out grab my dick and shoot in my hand.

She is not kind of lady will do the BJ or other stunts, she is kind of good gal that in dilemma whether to continue the relationship with me. Until she had our apartment assigned. She stay a floor below me and everyday, we have sex and rest at her place till morning back to my apartment to wash up. AS she has her housemate next room and all the time, I just a thieve that sneak into her apartment and room and next day morning, sneak out from there.

Sometime, she will come to my apartment and can recall, one good Sunday, as I watch TV at home, she came to me and then went to my bathroom took a shower and came out with towel wrap her her. Immediately get turn on and pull her to my room and strip her naked. I was so desperate to penetrate full into her but was stopped by her as she cant take it and she dont want me cum inside.

This relationship carry on for nearly six months, which I completed the project and move on to other part. We do met at Taiwan once and she brought me for sight seeing, at night, we still have sex until few months later, we attended our colleague wedding and she told me we should stop and life move on.

In between although wanna try to my luck on the lady there, but most of them dont speak our language and Asian is not very welcome there too. Too bad!!!

I know my sexperience a bit dull as I am not good in narrating it. Hope you guys dont mind.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
I was transferred to Chez upon completion of my project in Hungary. This is more challenging project where the new system need to setup and run the factory.

I work closely with the IT department and ensure no ball dropping as the timeliness given is very short. Even though the while team is lady but one of the lady is from Taiwan. She is quite concern about my well being as I need to fought through with other team and the management. We always talk about work and system setup. Unknowingly we start to discuss about personal life and we are very closed and take care of each other.

Initially we are assigned to stay in hotel at separate room. Later, as we aare closed like a couple, she even asked me to spread the body cream for her. At first, she told me she cant reach her back and asked my help, I slowly apply the cream at her back, from neck slowly down to her butt. I do not cross the border until two weeks later, I decided to test the water. I apply the cream to the side of her boobs and act as accidentally touched her boobs, but no reaction from her. Then, I down to her butt and signal her to turn over, apply the cream at her belly and slowly up to her boobs and massage her boobs. She just close the eyes and no reaction, then, I down south and slowly slip my hand into her panties and touched her pubic hair. Once done, I go up and start kissing her and we had tongue fight.

Slowly, I removed her clothes and I removed my pants, not much into massage her pussy, but spread her legs and position myself to penetrate her. btw, she is short, chubby and c cupper. As I penetrate into her, she is shocked and told me do not penetrate the whole penis into the hole. So, I just move in half the length and thrusting half the length only. Until I came and pull out grab my dick and shoot in my hand.

She is not kind of lady will do the BJ or other stunts, she is kind of good gal that in dilemma whether to continue the relationship with me. Until she had our apartment assigned. She stay a floor below me and everyday, we have sex and rest at her place till morning back to my apartment to wash up. AS she has her housemate next room and all the time, I just a thieve that sneak into her apartment and room and next day morning, sneak out from there.

Sometime, she will come to my apartment and can recall, one good Sunday, as I watch TV at home, she came to me and then went to my bathroom took a shower and came out with towel wrap her her. Immediately get turn on and pull her to my room and strip her naked. I was so desperate to penetrate full into her but was stopped by her as she cant take it and she dont want me cum inside.

This relationship carry on for nearly six months, which I completed the project and move on to other part. We do met at Taiwan once and she brought me for sight seeing, at night, we still have sex until few months later, we attended our colleague wedding and she told me we should stop and life move on.

In between although wanna try to my luck on the lady there, but most of them dont speak our language and Asian is not very welcome there too. Too bad!!!

I know my sexperience a bit dull as I am not good in narrating it. Hope you guys dont mind.
You're right u r not good in narrating.

U r ageism. U fuck the European to score yr first European fuck. Once u done it u dump her cos she's older than u. If u didn't know that, u will still continue fucking her
_____
Exchange points prejudice ma
Old 09-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Thanks for the condemn. If I am ageism, I do not think I am still missing her. Just happened to be at that time, I felt guilty to fuck some teenage girl mum. Imagine you fuck your friend's mother. What do you feel?

I overcome that feeling weeks after but that time I afraid too attached and need to let go. At the same time, is towards end of my project there, life moves on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You're right u r not good in narrating.

U r ageism. U fuck the European to score yr first European fuck. Once u done it u dump her cos she's older than u. If u didn't know that, u will still continue fucking her
_____
Exchange points prejudice ma
Old 13-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Next pit stop, China....

For the first few months, is really busy and boring life there, as there are too many issues to settle, I do not really have time for my personal welfare.

Until I noticed, you may know friends from some China apps and it really work. In fact, I do occasionally invited by my friends to visit SPA and KTV. Only 1 session I really enjoy it and thee FL is really treat me like a king. She suggested me different positions and some of them I do not even have thought about it at all. I do not fancy FLs so, sorry, will not elaborate further.

I sign up one of the apps and happened to hook up a gal from different province. We chat for couple of weeks and from her photos shared, is really my type, decent looking with c cup. Fair skin and smiley face. we decided to meet up at her place which will take me 3 hours drive from my place.

Upon reaching, we checked in hotel and left my things there... yes, decided to put up a night there. She brought me sigh seeing and eat around, the whole walk around, she seems very happy and keep on laughing. We talked about some interesting facts compared to place I stayed and etc. Suddenly, I stop and hug her and kiss her in the middle of of shopping area. She was shocked and her tongue slipped into my mouth and yes, we kissed passionately. She is good kisser, after a good 30 seconds kiss, we parted and she told me, I am good in kissing and she likes it. I was surprise as I thought she will refuse me. I can see her face blushed but still smile and exciting. Kind of a kid just get her candy and keep jumping up and down. I have cool her down but asking her to behave nicely in public and then she kisses me again and we did it a few times like this until she said is hungry and proceed to dinner. Nothing happened during dinner but I offered her to stay with me that night since, she must be exhausted after sight seeing for whole day.

When we back to hotel, upon closing the door, we kissed and hugged tightly. My hand caress her back while we have tongue fight until hear her soft moan. I parted away and told her to wash up. She told me, she do not bring any change for the night. I just smile at her "Do you really need any clothes for change??" She just smile and goes into bathroom and take her shower, at first I offered to shower together but she reluctant. After she is done, I hug and kiss her and my hand roam freely her body that covered with towel. She pushed me away and asked me to wash up. I was thinking, alright, someone hook up already, no need to be rushed. Took my own sweet time to wash up and once I am done and came out, she still covered with towel and blow her hair.

I walked to her and we kissed and hug passionately again, after a five minutes hug and kiss, she told me "I am ready". Then, we move to bed and kiss her from her forehead slowly down to her nose, earlobe, mouth and then neck. My hands slowly take off her towel and then massaging her boobs, is soft and small tits but is already harden. My mouth slowly down south and such her nipples by one side and grab hard at the other side and this keep on exchange sides for quite some time, until she started moaning and her hand mess my hair, I down side further and down to her belly button, she moan even louder and by this time, my hand already at her pussy, wet pussy. Not so hairy, instead of further south, my mouth move up to suck her nipples again and can see her "electric shock" body. The more I suck her nipples, grab her boob and the other hands play with her pussy, she is very wet. The moan not stop and keep saying "I am ready". She pull me up and hoping me to penetrate into her, but I am not, instead my mouth go down south until her pussy and lick it.

She just cant hold anymore and her hand grab my dick and stroke it. We are at 69 position and her mouth at my tip. Yes, she BJ for me while I lick her under. My finger goes into her pussy at the same time licking her. She is really hard and said "come on into my body, I am ready for you now". I stop licking and come up to her. My dick position at her entrance and she lead my dick into her. I slowly, penetrate into her pussy, slowly, goes in an inch then pull out, then goes in a little bit and pull out and she just cant take it and move her body to make my dick deep into her. She moan loud and I adjust my pace to thrust her fast and slow at different frequencies. She moan and said" dear, you are great, I love it, I want it.... arghhhh..... you are so great.... i love it.... arghhhh...... and she need my dick so desperately and instead of we are at missionary position, she move her part to enable feel my dick into her deeply. I like to tease her, and make her insane of making love with me. After 20 mins thrusting, I changed to other positions, every 15 to 20 mins, and she just moan non stop and keep saying "you are great, your dick is long and big, I never try this before, you are mine now, I need it badly, baby, fuck me harder, goes in further", until good 2.5 hours, I finally feel wanna cum, but we did it raw, she told me is danger period, dont shoot in, I then pull out and pull her hair and position my dick to her mouth, yes, without asking, she open her mouth and BJ for me and I shoot in her mouth. After few pumps, she went to toilet and split out, when come out from toilet, she lay down on the bed and exhausted and said "you cum a lot, I nearly chocked, how come you can last so long, and you cum so much". I just smile at her and asked her whether she enjoy it. She told me, she has never do this long and my dick is so nice feel so great, definitely need more, but say she is exhausted and need a rest. We chat about her sex life history and I am her second man. Her ex bf never treat her and make her feel so high. Even after separated, they occasionally still in touch, and every time they meet up, either he is in drunk state or tipsy. 1 night, he came drunk and rape her instead of her pity her and take care of her. She then, never see him again.

The next day, we woke up early and go for our breakfast and come back to hotel for another session and she just simply enjoy it. Instead of check out by 12pm. She asked me whether I am in hurry to go back, asked her why, she said, please extend another hour and asked me to fuck her doggy. I delighted and called up the front desk to extend check out hour, and then, she walked to me, with her back facing me, and then pull her skirt up and look at me. Signal me to pull down her panty and fuck her doggy. I obliged, and I pull down my pants and underwear, my dick already hardon, then position myself to fuck her doggy and I fucked her hard and keep banging her like no tomorrow, she keep moaning and enjoyment and for the 30 mins, her legs exhausted and turn around to me and fuck her missionary. till 1:10pm, I cum and i stand up then she automatically open her mouth and eat my cum. Then, the phone rang chased us to check out. We quickly wash up and leave the room. The housekeepers are actually outside our room and just smile at us. We left for lunch and then I goes back to my place.

We then, keep in touch she asked me whether she can stay with me in my place, as she work from home, is quite convenient for her. I agree and next day, she took the bus and came to my hotel. Upon reaching hotel, she quickly take off her clothes and we are on the bed and have sex again. We did it raw and every time, she will eat up my cum. Sometime, if I came back late, I can see her undies wet and she just need it so much. Even there is once, she is on period, and upon seeing me, she said "do you mind, to have sex with me or I masturbate at the bathroom, I look at her and said, "hey is your period time" she insist, and I finally agreed and we moved to bathroom and did it standing doggy, but is too bloody for me, I cant take it, I told her just masturbate and I wash up and went out.

After 3 months, she asked said her parents asked her to go back to her home town and asked me whether I could go back with her. Actually she know I am married and yet, she said, just meet up her parents, not much nothing less, will not make me commit. I told her NO, and since then, we separated.

She is independent, and charm lady. I have made her hunger for sex and sometime, we just have video sex and she asked to me my dick and she get excited. Insert her fingers into her pussy while open her legs wide. Look at my dick and moaning. Damn, she really exciting.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's really nice to read your stories bro. Keep posting your stories here.
Really love your story. Keep it up
Old 13-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Class95FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 14-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Out of my boredom in China for staying alone. I went to clubbing alone and try my luck there. Bear in mind, some clubbing do have FLs. Same for this one too.

I went there early and not much customer there but the FLs are all ready. They do have performance and in between, the FLs will goes to stage and presenting themselves. Not much interest on that, so, just drinking.

As the night reaching 11:30pm, the whole place are quite pack and gals and FLs cant differentiate at all. I am a bit tipsy and then went to dance floor to sweat out. Happened to see a gal, 160cm, A cup, long hair and very tipsy, she dance with her friends and can see she is not standing well. I move to behind her and dance with her. Her friend saw me and just smile at me, I grind my dick at her back and she kind of notice and turn her face and look at me. No resistance from her and we just dance. My hand hold her waist and start roaming her body. No resistance from her as well, after around 20 mins, she told me she is tired and need to rest a while, so we proceeded to her table and drink with her and her friends. Her friend smile at me and asked me take good care of her as she is not in good mood. Just cheer her up, told them not an issue. After some 10 mins, she asked me to dance floor again and this time she play hard on me. She went to other guys and told them who can get her dance most of the night, she will entertain her. Upon seeing me behind her, guys move away and not challenge me... hehe... not sure why. She find it no fun and back to table again and ordered Chinese rice wine, 54% alcohol content. She poured and gave me a glass and told me to buy her and her friends supper and finished the drinks, tonight she is mine.

Then, we proceeded to supper nearby, she ordered another bottles and this time, I told her friend, I cant take it anymore, they just smile and said, take her to washroom and we will do the wonder. I took her to washroom to throw out whatever inside her, at that that, she can walk properly at all. Upon back to table, her friends signal me, you can drink now. Only I realized that they mixed the rice wine with water. After supper, we all separated and I carry her back to my hotel.

Upon reaching, she kissed me and told "My body not fully develop yet, boobs a bit small, hope you dont mind" I was thinking what the heck, is she underage or what? Then, she took off everything and goes to bathroom. hehehe.... I am hygiene request to ladies I am going to have sex. She cant walk at all and I helped to wash her up. Thought, no move for tonight already. haiz..... after done the wash up and blown her hair dry, she look at me and said "I want some action tonight" I told her is OK, she is drunk, dont know what she is talking about. For me, I dont rape lady or even afraid the next day morning, she woke up and scream.... She insisted: "I need it tonight, she have sex with me, please"

Then, I slowly put her down and slowly start my actions. She is very accommodating and frankly, by then, my mind is are you FLs or regular lady looking for action. Not dare to do it raw, so, hear the 'helmet' and here we go, nice 45 mins and she exhausted and cant move at all. Kind of like fucking corpse. Just fuck her once and then rested.

The next day morning, when she woke up, she is having hangover and told me something about her. She just broke up with her bf after spending all her money. She is sad and looking for someone to comfort her. I offered her to sight seeing around to calm her down and after lunch, we went around and we chat a lot. Last thing I know about her family is, her parents is a drug king and they do drugs. Really scary man. She also do some business and one of it is the boutique. Business just ok and occasionally will goes there.

Around late evening, we are tired and had some bites then she asked me to go back hotel and have sex again, she feel good to have sex with me and would like to take me as her bf. I hesitated but looking at her state, I agreed and then we went back to hotel and have few sessions that night and she stayed over night at my room. Thought after she left next morning, I am free, however, she send me messages and chat over the apps. One thing in my mind is I do hope your family wont know about me. She told me that they are far away from my place, so, is safe, no worry and keep assuring me is fine. At night she came to my place again and this continue for a few months until I call off the relationship. She insisted to continue, and she even find a job at my company and occasionally walk to my place. So scary, I refused to answer any calls or messages as she is too sticky to me and is not nice to let me colleagues know about the relationship. This goes on for 3 months and suddenly she told me she had new bf already and going to marry soon. That is the time my nightmare ended.

I really do not know her age, but her surrounding is quite not so nice mixed around. Sometime, she will asked me if need I want to fuck her friend as they seems to be need a session. Gosh... might be a test but anyway, her friend is ah lian type and wont turn me on anyway.

Until now, saw her wechat updates and she have kid already and happy life... good for her and me. Lol......
Old 14-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking back on your experiences, what do you think is the major contributor to your success in sleeping with that many women ?

Are you very good looking? Tall? Well-versed in many languages?

Or were you being indiscriminate about your targets?

Share your thought process with us please~

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 15-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

I do not think I am good looking, just normal with tummy

Language wise, just standard, not much different that other sg.

Indiscrimate about the target?? Hmmm.... different ppl diff specification. For me, at least I feel she is comfortable with and not dinosaur will do. Else, your dick can hardon, right?

I think most important part is your attitude towards the gals. Caring, sharing, and of coz, be gentle with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Looking back on your experiences, what do you think is the major contributor to your success in sleeping with that many women ?

Are you very good looking? Tall? Well-versed in many languages?

Or were you being indiscriminate about your targets?

Share your thought process with us please~
Old 15-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Had my fair experiences with chinese girls.

Externally they may appear shy but they may surprise you in the room. Love n affection is their need.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

I was transferred to a large MNC in China. I was task to handle a very fussy customer that always complaining about almost everything. I was so depress at times. Then, there was a security guard - 175cm, C Cupper, Fair and smiley looks, positive attitude (hehe... not sure why this company having all nice looking gals as security guards. I was once, saw all the security line up, all are almost same tall height and minimum C cup). Whenever, I walked past her, she smile at me like a sunshine. Just going on for few weeks until 1 day, I saw her she read books during on duty, and I took the book and is a love story book. I told her, since she read those books, write me love letter then. She just smile at me.

I kind of joke with her about the love letter and keep reminding her that I do not receive yet, and I will report to her superior if I do not receive one. Every time I mentioned, it, she just smile and blushed. Until one day, I do not see her at the duty post but change to others. It must be rotation, but when I change my shoes at my dedicated shoes locker, there is a piece of paper in it. I took it out and bingo!!! is love letter from her. Confession about her feelings towards me, so touching that she can read my mind when I am in depress or anger or other feelings. I was surprised, coz not many people can really know my thought and stake I am in coz I always put a smile on my face else others may thought I am so mean.

I was so impressed with her way of confession. However, there are no contact information. I just keep the letter and read it whenever I am depress. After the following weeks, I think she did not hear my respond and requested to exchange post with her colleagues and near to my office. I met her again and I thanks for the letter but there are no contact information, and asked for her numbers. I can see her face blushed immediately and so shy until not dare to see my face. I passed her my handphone and use it to call her phone and save the contact in my mobile. Then, I ask her for dinner that evening.

After work, I was so eager to meet her, but she left the post already and called her with no answer. Thought she fly kites already. Who knows, as I waited for my transport, she called me and apologized coz her team has briefing and she ran back to change and she is near to where I waited for my transport. I walked over to her place and wow, I cant recognize her, she is so pretty and youthful looks. Anyway, she is about 20 plus anyway. She called me by name and I was stunt. She blushed and said" hey is me, remember?? " I told her "are you XXX, I cant recognize you at all" She quickly grab my hands and go and take the transport as her hostel nearby and shy to let others know about us. We went for dinner at a well decorated restaurant, I think she rarely go to this type of restaurant and so impressed with the decorations. She asked me, this meal will be very expensive isnt it? I told her, we worth every pence spend on the meal. She blushed and feel so excited. We chat a lot and it took us nearly 3.5 hours for the meal.

After dinner, is kind of late already, I was thinking to send her back, but she said, she interested to see where I stay, so, I brought her to my hotel room. She was puzzled why I stay at hotel, is expensive, why not rent a house or room? I just smile. Then, I said, since already late, you may stay over if you want. She smile and say "let me wash up first" and then proceed to bathroom. In my mind, i just thought, isnt it a bit fast?? After wash up, she asked for my computer as we want to online chat with her friend awhile, I then go and wash up. When I came out from bathroom, she already waited for me on my bed. I looks at her, and she so shy to look at me and I was so turn on. She wear my t-shirt and short pants, as she saw me came out, she stand up and give me a hug and we kiss. She is a good kisser and I like the way she kiss and tongue fight. After a good 5 minutes kissing, we slowly move to my bed but still kissing, and I slowly put her down. My hand slowly roaming her body, and slip in my hand into t-shirt. I grab her boobs, wow, she is braless, I play around with her nipples and grab her boobs hard and soft until she moan. I took of her clothes and go down south slowly with my mouth. Inch by inch and of her skin, while my hand take off her pants. She is commondo.... wow.... As I play around with her pussy, can feel her contraction and I proceed to take off my clothes and position myself to penetrate. As I have my dick seduce her pussy at the entrance, she stop me and said, she need more stimulation, so, I move up and caress her body, thighs and pussy, after 10 mins foreplay, I tried again and penetrated, she is so tight and can see her expression, she is enjoying, thrust her high different speed, my hands grab her boobs and my mouth is kissing her. Attack 3 spots at the same time, she moan and her body contraction is more and more. We do it for around 1.5 hour and we are exhausted. I lay down beside her and she told me I am strong and enjoy it but at the same time I am forceful. I was like, what the heck are you talking about? She said, She like to be licked and play with her tits and pussy only until she is ready only then she likes to be penetrated, but for me, even the foreplay not so long, but she is enjoying as well, so, after 10 mins rest, I started again and this time, really licked her pussy and follow what she mentioend earlier, we are at 69 position and she suck me well. Until good 10 mins, she wants me inside her, and I rammed her hard like no tomorrow. She is moaning louder and louder and keep saying "ahh.... ah.... you are so good ..... i like it.... you are so strong... keep it up... dont stop... i need it.... i need it very much.... We changed a few positions and she even cowgirl me too.... after 2 hours later, I cummed and shoot at her mouth, she lick and clean me up and then I cuddle her till sleep.

The next day morning, she is naked beside me and I am recalling the session and my dick hardon. I move my hand to jerk off as I do not want to woke her up, maybe is more movement too strong, she awake and look at what I am doing, she take away my want and goes down to give me BJ. Her BJ is great, I like it, she keep tasting my dick like little gal lick the ice cream, for 15 mins, she stop and look at me, "my skill not nice is it?? Not enjoying my BJ?? " Huh?? "Why you so so??, "then, why you dont cumm yet??", "I am enjoying very much, and I would like you to service me longer","dont la, just unload to me, I can do it for you any time" and then she work hard again with my dick until I shoot and she continue to rest and I am going wash up.

Get myself change and goes to office, when I came over to the bed to kiss her goodbye, she point to her mouth, my cum still inside her mouth, cant kiss... I then went off.

She will come to my room whenever she is free or something, when she is in night shift, we chat till I rested. This going for quite sometime until my colleague told me that someone taken my photo to her, and told me is not nice to let the factory people know about it. So, I told her we need to act like we are stranger outside, and only get wild in the room, she disagree, and start feeling she is too into the relationship, but I told her, if she still like this, i need to break off as our company policy is no relationship in the office. After sometimes, we cool off and said she will resign and move to other province and then I lost her contact since after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1