The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post My sexual activities

I am new to this Forum and I have read quite a number of post in this forum and I would like to share my sexual encounters, hope you guys could share yours as well......
Old 22-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
Mask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMask Hero deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My sexual activities

Where have you gone to ?
Old 22-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Innova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask Hero View Post
Where have you gone to ?
Gone to Penang?
Old 02-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just posted to different countries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innova View Post
Gone to Penang?

Last edited by Wisemanstand; 02-02-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Well, after started this thread, I has been damn busy till now.

Where should I start?? Hmmm... Intend to make this as my sexcape for my memory. Try my very best....

During school days, I only managed to get touchy and kissing my schoolmates or my juniors. Afraid to further advance to the next stage coz I never had sex education and internet thingy is not common during my school time. However, there is an incident where the juniors get jealous when I am with others and blow up the issue to whole school that she is having my baby.... wtf.... end up she transferred to other schools.

After schooling, I have my 3 gfs and first two only cuddling and kissing, nothing much but the second gf, have stories after this. My 3rd gf is my wife and both of us are first timer. A bit clumsy when we did it. Just vanilla and not really interesting to talk about.

My first affair is after married, my wife pregnant first 3 months, I met up with one of the phone customer service from one of the bank. We end up spending time at hotel during national day. She is virgin and really surprise me when I saw the blood stain. The next moment, her period came and bloody dirty the whole mattress. Luckily the hotel do not charge me for that. She get wet and horny and really enjoy having sex even though is her first night. I did it gentle and make sure she is really wet only slowly poke the hole. Is long D r/s and just only have it once. She has C cupper and soft type, really feel like eating toufu that time. Couple of years later, happened to contact her again, she told me I make her so horny and open the sex door for her and never satisfied with other guys. So hope to continue our r/s but end up no contact after that. She told me every time she think of me, surely will put her fingers inside there. Tried a few guys even attended an interview and at night fuck by the interviewer (coz he looks like me) and yet she cant reach O.

Then, come the 2nd gf, happened to contact back and she just work near my office. Married and in the process of divorce. Almost everyday after work, we met and she gave me nice BJ in car and then just went back home like nothing happened, until new year eve, she dont want to have sex anymore with her husband and called me for help. I drove to her home and pick her up and end up wanna having sex in my car, but cant do it as my car space to small.

After that, we keep doing the same thing in car until found a week by wife on company trip, she went to my house and for the first time, we have sex. She is really good in mouth and teasing my cock, cant stand long with her and shoot in just minutes. so embarrassing. Did a couple time more until she is too attached and I need to cut loose.

At the same office, I hooked up an IT online support and she are having phone sex for quote sometime until she decided come to my home town and have sex with me. She is quite demanding in terms of sex and during her stay of 3 days 2 nights, we nearly have sex all the time. Even though she is on period, she keep asking for it, and asked me to shoot in. After that, unsure what is going on, we broke off.

After that, hooked up another online IT support and we keep contact each other until I posted to China and she have support HKG case. We met up there and tried to have sex but never work up. She is too shy to do it.

Then, posted to China. Over there, I have met a FB that really practice Karma Sutra styles. Never ending style to make me arose and have sex. One thing I do not really like is her loud moan sounds like crying and turn me off.

During the holidays, I was requested to attend a classroom training and met the trainer assistant. She is cute and we exchanged phone numbers. Went to meet her during weekends and enjoy having sex with her. At first we just met for drink and then she booked a room for us to have sex. She wanna test up whether compatible or not before do she bring me home. So that she wont bother to cut loose the guy. Still remember, first time after cuddling and kissing, she saw my cock and asked me to go slow, as she never had big one before. Her moan really good and I love it very much. A loving type girl until she discovered I am married and she left me.

During the last month of my posting in China, met up a very young mamasan, she will call me at night to send her back and she is expecting me to fuck her and I still recall, first time sent her back, she asked me to fuck her by the roadside, and she keep offered me until at her door step. I dont fuck her coz I dont bring condom with me. The next day, I brought condom and she asked me go to her house as nobody around and we have sex. Not really good but just casual sex.

TBC
Old 02-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NathanHartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 02-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Mabeliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 03-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

continue with mamasan

She don't like me to fuck her with condom as she told me not feeling good with a layer of latex, but i insist. A year later so happened going to China for business, we had phone sex and keep asking me to meet up with her.

As for the course trainer, a year later before she married, we had another round for sex and she cummed a few times and that is the last we met.

After resigned from China and came back, managed to link up some gals over Skype (that time Skype can search for gals you like to chat with). Experienced the video sex with one of the Shanghai lady, lets call her Windy, and promised to have sex when meet up, and we did. She is slimmed, B cupper fair and nice looking. At first, she a bit shy and told me she is in sex fasting for 60 days. After a few hugs, kissing and touching, she start moan softly and stripped her piece by piece slowly, until she is naked. Put her down the bed and start kissing her slowly from her forehead, noise, lips (tongue fight), earlobe, neck, and she close her eyes enjoying every single touch. Until I grab her breast with my right hand and suck her nipple, and my left hand slowly down south, she moaned louder and louder. Then, i move down south till her love cave, surprisingly her part is quite different than others, hard to describe. She woke up and pull my head to kiss and asking me to enter her. Is quite difficult, after few attempts, yet not able to penetrate, then, i turned her over doggie style and yet still cant, she then turn her head back and told me, push in harder as the location a bit high then others and managed to goes in. With 15 mins thrusting and after that change for a few others position, I unload my army into her, but with a layer of latex. After that, she lay down my arm and rest. Continue with her a few rounds that night and one last round before she left in the morning. She is quite happy and wish to see me more often and may be she will consider to follow me and married me. She told me she has broke up with her bf two months ago coz his bf thought she have affair with others. She has abortion after broke up with her bf.

Then, in another trip, link up with another girl in Shanghai also, lets call her Joanne, she is fair, c cupper, a bit meaty, short and sweet looking. We chat over Skype and MSN quite sometime and I asked her to be my tour guide show me around Shanghai. She agreed. Upon touch down, I called her and told her where I stay. So coincident, her house just nearby. I checked in hotel and take a shower, she reached and asked her to come to my room to wait. She reluctant at first, but finally give a go. After done my shower, we went out for lunch and sightseeing. That very night, I asked her to stay and she agreed, but she need to bring something from her house and I helped her. That night, I was quite tired and just thought of resting, but after she came to my bed, my little bro suddenly harden as I hugged her. She hugged me and we kissed good night.

After switched off the lights, she hugged me to sleep, my hands get touchy and little bro is objecting. I kissed her forehead and slowly down and my hands cuddling her back. Can her moan upon kissing her and tongue fight, I fully awake and start stripping her. She is cooperating and keep kissing me. I turned to my side table and switched on the light, and I saw her face blushed and upon unclip her bra, wow, her boobs is really big and suddenly, I have soft word came out from my mouth, "wow" she looked at me and asked me why and whether I dont like it. I said, I love it very much, and my hands grab it and mouth suck the nipples. She close her eyes and enjoy my service, slowly I go down south and lick her vagina with my finger rubbing her cave. After a few minutes, she moaned loud and wet. I penetrate into her and gave me a nice thrust. She enjoy it very much and I used quite a number of positions learnt from the gal I have sex before (karma sutra) and can see her cummed at least 5 times. After a long 2 hours session, I am exhausted and lay down beside her. She offered me a HJ and I said, I am tired, lets rest. In the morning, I woke up and saw her sleep tight and reluctant to woke her, when I saw her boobs and make me turn on, I jerk my little bro, middle way she woke up and I felt sorry for woke her up but she offered me a hand job, I said is ok, I need to go for breakfast and meeting. She said, she need to go office too, so, we washed up and went out. Actually at that time, I reluctant to have ladies do HJ or BJ for me. I dont feel right.

This continue for a week and every night, we are making love, yes, making love coz can feel the connection and not just lust. When I check out hotel, she accompany me to airport and at the airport, I wished to change my ticket to later date so that I could spend more time with her, she is so happy and kiss me like no tomorrow, but the ground staff told me no more seats available the next day or two, coz is CNY. I saw her sadness and comfort her that I will come back the following month. She said is ok and we parted away. We continue for a few trips until I left the company.

In between, I also met another online lady (Amy) when Joanne not free. Actually, I am always cautious when first meet the ladies there, too many story about 黃腳雞。 Invited Amy for dinner opposite my hotel that evening, she came with loose dress, average looking, C cupper, fair and standard height. We waited for our table at the entrance and we have casual chat, she keep hints me whether she should stay over that night with me and I just pretend dont understand. During the dinner, she sit beside me and tried her every opportunity to rub her boobs against my arms and keep smiling with me. Makes me weird and scary. After the dinner, I say wanna use my washroom and asked whether is ok to use it. I said OK and we walked back to my room. After that she said is warm and smelly after steamboat dinner. She take a bath in my room and told me she gonna call her friend that she is not going back and will stay with me. She came out with bathrobe with her wet hair, she is sexy looking and keep tell me I can not touch her. But, after I came out from shower with bathroom, I went to her and kissed her at the lips, she immediately hugged me tight and kissed me like no tomorrow. I was surprised, and I forgotten to bring condom, as she so turn on, i fuck her raw and in the middle of fucking, she wanna kiss me and I felt dont like it and she stop immediately and lay down in other side and sleep. Keep me hang there and she told me, "I am not a whore and I deserve respect". In my heart, what the heck, fuck u then. So, end up we just rest and next day, she went back without saying goodbye.

TBC... As I type this, my memory came back and make me so turn on now...

Last edited by Wisemanstand; 06-02-2017 at 08:09 AM.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the thread starter , care to msg me ?

Last edited by lynntann; 03-02-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
haiphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 03-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
StarHubbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like need to have a big tent .
Old 05-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 15
kelchensx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelchensx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS must have a very long hardon .
Old 06-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Lol!!! You bet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelchensx View Post
TS must have a very long hardon .
Old 06-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Kandles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy