The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Good and cheap foot/body massage
http://kangjiasg.com/
Old 19-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Acupuncture & Tui Na Chinese Medicine Centre, blk 126 Lor 1 Toa Payoh #01-557. Tel: 62583215. 一针二灸三推拿
Old 19-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

林林推拿 Lin Lin Tui Na. Blk 85 Lor 4 Toa Payoh #01-308.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Hi nite falcon
Many thanks
For Tang Dynasty at north bridge road.
Is there anyone particular to recomend?

And also thanks to smlee

For kanjiasg. Anyone particular to recomend

Thanks so much for all your support

Keep the list going. This is also to support the hardworking and passionate massage therapist
This will allow them to have more business and earn more money to

And also good for brothers who sometime just want to save money and go for solid massage to ease their aches away
Old 20-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

bro, S&N 24hr spa at Kembangan area.

Good n low pricing. $50 for 1hr

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Kensington massage center at West Mall.

Ask for the guys there. You won't regret if you are a lover for hard massage!

My back burn for 4 days..! Fucking pain
Old 21-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

There is a spa presumably clean and looks clean from outside ... In order to maintain this "clean" outlook, the owner would slap their Masseuses with a compounded fine of $1500 if each time they were caught offering extra "special" services to the patrons ... The irony is their spa also offer P- and K-Massage in their standard menu. Their P- and K-massage are obviously crap which is out to con the horny+gullible patron$. Not sure if the Masseuses know the real technique of P- and K-massage let alone differentiating the two techniques. Most patrons would end up having a HJ (and/or BJ) after being stimulated. Bwahahaha ... Maybe the spa might as well advertise their P-Massage as "P-Massage w/HJ+BJ".

In addition, I was astounded when I heard from a Masseuse working there that the patrons could in fact buy the masseuse's time so that they could go on a date for dinner, movie, others "extra-curricular", etc. with the Masseuses whom they desire. My question is, is this spa a "Spa fronted unlicensed brothel"??

These days entrepreneurs have lotsa ideals to make fast $$$ ...

The above is merely an eye-opener for those who are not in the known ... Am not here to jeopardise the livelihood of the Masseuses in this spa (hence no shop name or location is mentioned) ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-05-2016 at 09:53 PM.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

u are right, now its time for boss to earn xtra.
p n k just a gimick... special svc to milk money.
boss earn.
Old 22-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There is a spa presumably clean and looks clean from outside ... In order to maintain this "clean" outlook, the owner would slap their Masseuses with a compounded fine of $1500 if each time they were caught offering extra "special" services to the patrons ... The irony is their spa also offer P- and K-Massage in their standard menu. Their P- and K-massage are obviously crap which is out to con the horny+gullible patron$. Not sure if the Masseuses know the real technique of P- and K-massage let alone differentiating the two techniques. Most patrons would end up having a HJ (and/or BJ) after being stimulated. Bwahahaha ... Maybe the spa might as well advertise their P-Massage as "Postrate massage w/HJ+BJ".

In addition, I was astounded when I heard from a Masseuse working there that the patrons could in fact buy the masseuse's time so that they could go on a date for dinner, movie, others "extra-curricular", etc. with the Masseuses whom they desire. My question is, is this spa a "Spa fronted unlicensed brothel"??

These days entrepreneurs have lotsa ideals to make fast $$$ ...

The above is merely an eye-opener for those who are not in the known ... Am not here to jeopardise the livelihood of the Masseuses in this spa (hence no shop name or location is mentioned) ...
Yup, provided the lady wish to go out. Imagine that you buy 5 hours (5 x 50 = 250), then she only want to eat a meal (more money, average is about $50 per pax).

You may end up paying $300 and get nothing in return.

But this is better than in shop, if you are referring to the shop in the west that give prostate, I strongly recommend you to skip that shop. I boycott bad services and invasive to privacy. I am a paying customer, and I expect the basic respect as a customer
Old 22-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Yup, provided the lady wish to go out. Imagine that you buy 5 hours (5 x 50 = 250), then she only want to eat a meal (more money, average is about $50 per pax).

You may end up paying $300 and get nothing in return.

But this is better than in shop, if you are referring to the shop in the west that give prostate, I strongly recommend you to skip that shop. I boycott bad services and invasive to privacy. I am a paying customer, and I expect the basic respect as a customer
I don't think I would support that spa per se anymore as the standard of massage has dropped drastically and since my favorite 19 yo ex Masseuse of this joint has quit. The masseuses working there are only keen in doing P- and K-massage to earn fast bucks with minimum effort. I was even offered HJ without having to opt for P-massage. A couple of the masseuses also offered me BJ+HJ. These days the owner is monitoring them closely and hence, the HJ was done in a fast and panicky fashion. The feeling lack sensation ... I would rather spend a little more and go GL to release myself ...

My advice is, do not be conned by the offering of K- and P-massage. All these are bullshit services ... The owners of these kinda spa must be laughing at the patrons stupidity for opting for P-massage.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

I strongly recommend Li Li from Tang Dynasty a Spa at Chun Tin Road. She can do very strong head and neck massage. Strictly no hanky panky stuff.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Max Priest

Totally agreed with u fashionable as they sound - P-MASSAGE + K-MASSAGE are just bullshit marketing tactics.......masseuse do not know what these are - neither do the bosses.

Enlightened Samsters shld stay clear from HC or MP that tout such therapies.

To determine MPs + MLs CREDIBILITY - It is a good practice to scan through threads that feature Truthful FR - contributed by scores of DIFFERENT Samster writers - from all walks of life.

You will then know you are spending + investing your $$ wisely.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

healing touch is not bad. price is reasonable and the ambience is good. they are usually located in atas place. no hanky panky
Old 24-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=skyslayer;14620832]Hi nite falcon
Many thanks
For Tang Dynasty at north bridge road.
Is there anyone particular to recomend?

Hi skyslayer.
No one in particular.
Every time I tried randomly, and so far all those I've tried were generally good & have genuine massage skills (I could tell).
Only once, I encountered one (night shift) who talked too much, who keep pestering you to converse throughout the session. Frankly speaking, during massage session I prefer to relax and be silence so that I can focus on enjoying the massage from beginning to the end. Forgot the ML's (PRC) name, but the fact that she's damn talkative aside, her massage skill was as good as others as well.
Anyways, I think MLs over there change in batches every now & then, each with 2 years contracts, if I not mistaken. Also, most of the times I just tip ém a little $$$ if I found the session was well worthed-it & they will appreciate it (NOTE: genuine masseuses also need $$$ motivation (tips), not only always to those with hanky-panky type) Over & Out.
Old 24-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Max Priest

Totally agreed with u fashionable as they sound - P-MASSAGE + K-MASSAGE are just bullshit marketing tactics.......masseuse do not know what these are - neither do the bosses.

Enlightened Samsters shld stay clear from HC or MP that tout such therapies.

To determine MPs + MLs CREDIBILITY - It is a good practice to scan through threads that feature Truthful FR - contributed by scores of DIFFERENT Samster writers - from all walks of life.

You will then know you are spending + investing your $$ wisely.
If they stay clear from such places where are they going to get their release ? Go to your shop ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1