The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

Can help to pm contact? Thanks
Old 13-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

went to meiling out of curiosity, the one i been to are all fakes. but this 1 is for real and it hurt alot. i went for a total of 3 hrs and i have to say i gt more den what i bargain for. want to try the juagen only but in the end went for other treatment as well, the guasha and pa guan. i cant eat meat for 2 months but whats killing me is the no sex and pcc for 1 month. a note here, the pain is seriously no joke. well but if it improves ur health and reduce ur risk of heart attacks and stroke, y nt. it relieve my leg pain
Old 15-01-2016, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

As someone in its autumn years with a declining mojo that is inevitable when Father Time ravages what Mother Nature bestowed, I have personally tried out all the services available out there, including the legendary ones to revive or at least slow down the decline of my past ability to provide a once scintillating service at any moment's notice! And so after coming across this thread about Meiling Jie and her unique services I visited her last night and suffice to say, unique is definitely an understatement as far as she is concern. This Beijing lass, coming from a family of TCM providers is warm, charming, chatty and she coupled it with providing a very conducive environment of a large purposely built room in a private condominium to help restore the male ego or at least halt its slow deflation. In summary, the two hours under her care will include a dose of pain, therapeutic massages in all the right places and a taste of exuberant sensations at the end, all for a very reasonable amount! Brother taycs, thank you for the introduction, for brothers looking for Juagen services look no where else, the information on how to contact here are all in this thread!
Old 15-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Xzhdzh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro

What is the damage?
Old 15-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goblins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can she speak english since i cant speak chinese?
Old 28-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

went for a third visit last sat, heard from her that her assistant is coming after CNY. Young and pretty she say, i wonder how true. LOL
Old 02-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share contact and add?
Old 13-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
btx5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meiling is back. Visited her today. Her treatment is unique as one of the bro mention. Really feel the different from her juagen. Unlike other that I have experience before (no those hj) Worth it for people like us, that like to do body maintenance to give it a try. Maybe painful to certain extend to me in beginning, end of the day she explain in detail and have your issues take good care of. No hard selling of any her treatment all depend on you. Enjoy your session for those for a visit.
Old 17-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

After a convincing first treatment, I followed up with a 2nd visit the following week and Meiling Jie yisen's continued treatment showed me great results in the treatment room. Fully convinced that I have found my healing nirvana for an aging libido, I went home, full of expectations and with high hopes of finally producing at least some semblance of my youthful vigour at my beck and call...alas it was not to be.....not until about a lapse of approximately 10 days later, that the results I had highly anticipated and expected....came to fruition! It was like the youth of old, ramrod straight and stiff, my companion, suffice to say, thoroughly surprised, thoroughly thrilled! I made the faithful sojourn for the third time a couple of days ago, totally convinced this Beijing yisen is the real McCoy, in helping the aging and the sexually challenged for all sorts of reasons! Another convincing factor that seperates her from other providers of such services is the various health checks and remedies she performed with an array of TCM related equipment, readily available in her well equipped treatment room. Thank you again, samster taycs, for this discovery and introduction, men like me can now inflate our ego for a little while longer!
Old 18-02-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

bros who've tried her rates can confirm what's her rates pls?
still rm125/hr for massage n juagen dick therapy?
will she usually recommend u to get tcm medicine from her or not?
Old 18-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any others special services?
Old 19-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Her rate still valid for rm125/hr as attend her treatment last week.

She do mention what other TCM treatment she have for your consideration no hard sell. On your first attend she could be taking your pulse and blood pressure too.

Worth the service.

FYI maybe my condition is mild, that night while sleeping can feel my bro are semi hard throughout my sleep. This kind of feeling has return after so long.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Her rate still valid for rm125/hr as attend her treatment last week.

She do mention what other TCM treatment she have for your consideration no hard sell. On your first attend she could be taking your pulse and blood pressure too.

Worth the service.

FYI maybe my condition is mild, that night while sleeping can feel my bro are semi hard throughout my sleep. This kind of feeling has return after so long.
Old 21-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
cctv5five has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Can help to pm contact? Thanks
Old 29-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Now I understand what is the meaning of the word 'addiction' and its implication...now I understand and sympathize with fellow human beings who suffer from tobacco addiction, alchohol addiction, drug addiction...the craving is similar with me for Meiling Jie's genuine TCM juagen service...today I visited her for the fifth time and thoroughly enjoyed as always her two hours of treatment, albeit with a dose of pain thrown in as a necessary evil to achieve a lost part of my fountain of youth! The results on her massage bed are spectacular, my weak, aging, listless tool sprang to life under her expert hands, kneading, pulling, pressing and my desire for my companion to be next to me reached high heaven, but alas, I just have to learn to have patience till l get home! For those who suffers from mild or severe erectile dysfunction, seek this genuine TCM trained lady who hails from Beijing and end your ego deflating suffering once and for all. Her wechat identification is listed by threadstarter on Page 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1