The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just post my try

dunno where to post, jyst create a thread lo.
nowaday forum less fr, got fr aso no mp name, recommanded lady etc. then flood with ppl asking contact, location, and after that no fr, got ppl realky try or not aso dunno, no one share fr.
just wondering, when write fr, cant include mp name recommanded lady ?
compare to 10 or 12 years ago, flood with fr, very good infor provided. dun see my registed date, i have been following sammyboy more than 10 years more... hehe.
still remember rasa sayang hotel mp, rina after massage shower me like a baby.. lol. those were day with cheongjb, adex n many more.

ok, last month go to mp 99 in.tmn sri orkid, counter lady a thai also doing massage but i say i want nani, pay 56 proceed to partition, nina massage in good, strength is just nice, i knew her from her time in nona, mp top 9 in nb and now in mp99. was told she is quiting after 2more days, to get married. talk abt lilly who giv me bj when in nb top9, yeah the kelantanes, but she aso where lilly gone..
nina urut batin aso better compare to so many i had try, slow n steady. while batin i chickly ask got special.or can go outcall ? she just smiled n say, she is 40 yo.liao, aso getting marry. even she is 40yo, i find her nice, i willing to pay more to get her, but sad she didnt do it. hold her off, b4 i shoot my load, she wow, so many lol..
i gonna miss her.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1