The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much do you spend on local FL per month?

Local 0

others... from 500 ~ 1000 depends.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 01-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

U are OKT ler, can bonk your own girls and save money, giving these fake comment here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
That is indeed quite a lot .

Last edited by rachgu; 01-07-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think about 200 - 300
Old 01-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes more sometime less .
Old 01-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDonkey View Post
think about 200 - 300
Can you get local FLs at this price range?
Old 01-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by theupmostone View Post
Locals not cheap eh. Regrettably, I spent a lot these few months. Fucked a few local WLs, once every two weeks, each around S$650-800. So I spent around S$1300 to S$1600 a month, excluding charges for 4/5 star hotels for those bonking sessions. Thankfully, I am earning enough, although I do feel the pinch.
How much is enuff I dun know but most impt is after spending u still combo to spend on other things in life, as in not affected. But at times really wonder if they are worth such dollar. Cos based on the experiences u wrote probably Price doesn't equate to outcome
Old 01-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Paiseh to say... but more than I can afford

3yrs ago when I had addiction, went for it 2-3 times a week and Cat150 as those Cat1000, I found to be old and fugly even tho they might be skillful but many finish within 20-30min when it was supposed to be an hour.

Before going to FLs, I needed to PCC daily and due to high s-drive, sometimes as much as 5x a day. Now Lao Liao can't do it anymore..

Also had a really good fit FB whom meet 4-5 times a week (student - morning classes) & can help me release 2-3 times each meetup.

She's the only one who managed to do me 8x a day (within 6hours - bliss) but only once in lifetime hor.

Best part was She help me recovere from 3yrs of ED.

Luckily, Was hooked on CAT150s for only2 months and blew between $1200(twice a week)

And $1800(trice a week) which I regretted as I'm not loaded nor do I print $$.

If I didn't WAKE UP.... And cured the addiction,I think I will be $23,400 a year poorer ($450 x 52) a year.

But meantime I spent a large sum paying tuition fee on how to fish, fish SYTs, KC the fish,

Many asked how I did...

Well, just ask yourself, "What do women want?" - hehe Mel Gibson

Once you find the answer, work towards it at the least cost and you will be surprised how "lucky" you can get.... By creating your own luck...
Old 01-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fishing is my expertise.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Before 2k/month, now slow down maybe 200-500
Old 01-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
U are not OKT ler, cannot bonk your own girls and save money, giving these fake comment here.
Looks like you ARE OKT clone . You seemed to know so much about the workings of OKT .

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 01-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
quicksilver3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$0 mostly, usually spent on FT
Old 02-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!
Red face Re: How much do you spend on local FL per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post

3yrs ago when I had addiction, went for it 2-3 times a week and Cat150 as those Cat1000, I found to be old and fugly even tho they might be skillful but many finish within 20-30min when it was supposed to be an hour.

Before going to FLs, I needed to PCC daily and due to high s-drive, sometimes as much as 5x a day. Now Lao Liao can't do it anymore..

Also had a really good fit FB whom meet 4-5 times a week (student - morning classes) & can help me release 2-3 times each meetup.

She's the only one who managed to do me 8x a day (within 6hours - bliss) but only once in lifetime hor.

Luckily, Was hooked on CAT150s for only2 months and blew between $1200(twice a week)

If I didn't WAKE UP.... And cured the addiction,I think I will be $23,400 a year poorer ($450 x 52) a year.

But meantime I spent a large sum paying tuition fee on how to fish, fish SYTs, KC the fish,

Many asked how I did...

Once you find the answer, work towards it at the least cost and you will be surprised how "lucky" you can get.... By creating your own luck...
bro kc fl or normal ger? furthermore care to share how to fish?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post

Many asked how I did...

wow you were so regular
Old 02-07-2015, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
MrFragile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuayTutu View Post
wow you were so regular
More like sexpert
Old 02-07-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

To be emperor and sleep with different women on a regular basis, one must be rich like an emperor too. This month spent about 1k liao. Must stop. This is insane and I'm not emperor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1