The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!
Vietnamese SYT (22 yrs old) - MP in JB

Bros,

We are all aware of just how bad the HC/MP situation has gotten in Singapore. Costs are high, quality of the ladies is nothing to shout about, and on top of it all now we run the risk of being interrupted by the authorities in the middle of our favourite activity.

This has all prompted me to seek out new playgrounds just over the causeway. Recently I went out reconnoitring and found a great spot. Here's how it all went down:

I drove into JB, and proceed along a major road there. Based on my past experience (and knowing what to look for) I visually identified a potential commercial shopping area that had all the tell-tale signs of action with many HCs, MPs and Spas. I parked my car and got out, then walked around. After popping into a few places that seemed legitimate, I pass by this big place with windows that have been almost completely blacked out. There is an uncle sitting in front on the sidewalk who upon seeing me immediately blurts out "massage with fuck for you??!" Music to my ears!!

The interior is not very impressive but by JB standards is not bad. My modus operandi when going to a new place is to move quickly and get into a room with a girl of my choice as soon as I can. All the stars lined up for me on this day, as immediately upon entering and standing in front of the counter I am staring at a hot little piece of Vietnamese ass the likes of which I have not seen in a VERY long time. She was very short, petite, with flawless fair skin and wearing a crop top, see-through mini skirt, all decked out in black with accompanying fuck-me pumps. My penis went immediately into active status. Although her face was just OK she otherwise had it all where it counted for me. I HAD to have this girl!

Lucky for me she had just finished up with another customer and was available. I was told MYR 198 for 1 hour, which I gladly paid. At the counter the girl was given a condom and I followed her upstairs. She spoke no English, but I was able to get her age (she is 22 years old).

She stripped naked and indicated for me to do the same. We went to a separate room and showered up, and in our towels returned to our room. She stripped naked again and got started. The massage was not particularly good (she is a SYT after all), but she more than made up for this in her genuine desire to please me.

After the massage was over she climbed on top of me (I was lying face down) and started rubbing her tiny titties on my back while at the same time gently caressing my neck and ears (this drives me NUTS). I could feel her nipples on my backside hardening up, a clear sign that she was into this as well. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore and proceeded to turn around and get her to lie down missionary style.

I went through my usual pre-intercourse repertoire and she moaned in desire. Tried to French her but she wouldn’t do it (understandable, given that we have only just met, after all – perhaps next time?). I otherwise gently caressed her slim and slender figure, suckled on her young nipples, licked her inner thighs (but did not lick her pussy – which thankfully was well maintained hygiene-wise) and by now she was practically begging for my firm manhood to penetrate her.

Although she brought it into the room with her she did not need the KY jelly next to the mattress we lay on. She moaned in ecstasy as I slowly inserted my rod, slowly and gently at first but as she became naturally lubricated harder and faster. This SYT’s pussy was so tight I couldn’t believe it. It was heaven on Earth! She grabbed my chest with both hands, eyes closed, breathing heavily, the moans now turning into gasps of pleasure. I fed off of her, varying my rhythm so as not to come too soon and thereby deprive us both of this joy!

At some point thereafter I stopped, pulled out and asked her to turn around to I could take her doggy style. She complied, and I had her lie down as I pumped my pile-driver into her now soaking wet pussy from behind. I covered her completely, wrapped my hands around her upper body/shoulders, and grabbed her hands as I fucked her hard now, until I simply couldn’t hold it any longer and spasm’ed inside her (with my condom on of course).

It was refreshing to have experienced a session with a true SYT who was as horny as I was. I will most definitely come back to this place and visit her again. In retrospect I was so excited when I saw her that I realised I did not even see the other girls yet, so this is a must-do next time around.

Girl: overall 8/10

Face: 7/10
Ass: 9/10
Titties: very small – not flat chested though
Legs: 9/10
Massage technique: Poor
Horniness: 10/10

Cost: MYR 198 for 1 hour

I would be happy to exchange the contact for this place with you bros (please PM me).

For those of you who can do so I would appreciate your upping my points!
Old 05-01-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnamese SYT (22 yrs old) - MP in JB

wa nice do share
Old 05-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mutpx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Please pm contact and location with me.

Thank you!
Old 05-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Itchyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Please PM location and / or contact !

Thanks Bro!
Old 06-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
villan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM location and / or contact !

Thanks Bro!
Old 06-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good lobang can share? PM you already.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:56 AM

deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!deleted is one of the Best!

I believe I have replied to all bros who have posted here or pm'd me so far...please let me know if not received and I will respond again.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Pls pm the location boss.thx
Old 07-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Pls PM me sir . thks!
Old 07-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Amigo128, can PM the MP name & location. Thxs in advance & much appreciate.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
dasweissich dasweissich dasweissich

pls pm location. ..thanks
Old 07-01-2015, 11:44 AM

Latest batch of PMs and posts have been responded..pls let me know if not received
Old 07-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Driving along main Tebrau express road already got pimps all signalling for sales. JB now is just like Los Angeles. You got everything from Legoland, Movie Studio, Hello Kitty, the only privatised airport in Bolehland, super highways, MidValley, construction that can be approved and started on land reclaimed less than 10 years, high rise condos on roads only meant for low density population, F1 circuit, medical Universities, Johor Tower and most importantly sex is broadly and widely available in 99% of every massage stores.

UN Health 2015 reports a sharp rise in HIV Cases both Singapore and Malaysia due to unregulated sex workers in Bolehland. With the depreciation of Ringgit against Sing Dollar, more sex tourist have also bloated the cost of sex supply in JB, and 16 out of 1000 are infected by HIV every month.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tan2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Can share contacts?
Old 10-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)