The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
zakor is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: WeChat Scam

FL from mywechatgirl
Wechat ID: julie8256

Want to warn other bro on this fl. Do not engage. Offering capless jobs.
Be safe then sorry.
Moderater took down my post....
Maybe because no post count. Anyway i just here to warn the rest of the bro.
Book her for 2hr session. Came late lousy attitude. Still say 2hr only can do 2 shots. Before start doing really spoilt mood.
Small boob. Ask her ride say tired. Bj no suction less then 3min. Offer me capless with additonal 100. Never took the offer. Scare later kanna hiv.
NEVER NEVER RTF. ALL BRO BECAREFUL
Old 08-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

There must be some report in newspapers or posters in 7-11 or those places that sell top up cards warning about scams.

All these phone scams are reduced when police made many advertisements and reports and shows telling people to be careful of scam calls.

As usual, these scam artist move on to sexual trade using beautiful gal pictures as a bait for brothers who are horny.

I hope all brothers can be more careful and wise up, the golden rules are there, and just follow and you will be safe.

MEET UP AND PAY, never in advance.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a posting from CNA...

A timely reminder to all brothers as well

SINGAPORE: A total of 33 cases of fraud involving iTunes gift cards perpetrated through mobile messaging platform LINE were reported in September, police said on Wednesday (Oct 8).

According to the police, a similar modus operandi was observed in each of the cases: The fraudster first gains access to a victim’s LINE account, before posing as the victim to send messages to phone numbers in the victim’s contact list. These messages would ask the victim’s contacts to purchase iTunes Gift Cards, and then to send the redemption codes over the app in the form of a photo. By the time the ruse is discovered, the scammer would have redeemed the value of the gift cards. In each case, victims of the scam also found that they were subsequently unable to access their accounts using their regular password.

In light of the spate of reports, the police advised that app users be wary of requests to make purchases and to verify them with their friends, especially if the request seems unusual.

Questions whose answers would be known only to both parties such as the details of a mutual friend or family member can also be posed to verify the identity of the sender.

In addition, the police recommend the use of strong, personalised passwords of eight characters or more, preferably containing numerals and upper case letters. Changing passwords regularly and never disclosing profile identification details publicly, as well making use of regularly updated anti-virus software on mobile devices is also recommended, the Police said.

Those with information related to the scam should call the police hotline at 1800-2550000 or 999.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 21
Tua__Tao is a splendid one to beholdTua__Tao is a splendid one to beholdTua__Tao is a splendid one to beholdTua__Tao is a splendid one to beholdTua__Tao is a splendid one to beholdTua__Tao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakor View Post
FL from mywechatgirl
Wechat ID: julie8256

Want to warn other bro on this fl. Do not engage. Offering capless jobs.
Be safe then sorry.
Moderater took down my post....
Maybe because no post count. Anyway i just here to warn the rest of the bro.
Book her for 2hr session. Came late lousy attitude. Still say 2hr only can do 2 shots. Before start doing really spoilt mood.
Small boob. Ask her ride say tired. Bj no suction less then 3min. Offer me capless with additonal 100. Never took the offer. Scare later kanna hiv.
NEVER NEVER RTF. ALL BRO BECAREFUL
new yorker bro

Do you wish to see the real story? I talk to the girl and saw the full chat already.
Lets be cool

Bro Zator, incidentally, a fake account, is trying to troll the girl as she have period and have to cancel on him.. but Bro Zator reaction is pretty extreme.

Support wechat bro here for quality girls. I saw the messages and zap zator.
. 做人好来好去. 来红怎么控制. 大家出来玩,没必要为了无聊的事搞破坏。

Zap Zator 6 pts for being mean.

http://i.imgur.com/I5z8gCI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RWCXzfC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/r3mH0lZ.jpg

Well i believe we should respect Bro Zator privacy. Maybe he has a really bad day.
So his wechat name, will be crop out

Hope this clarify things
Old 08-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mortar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really suay today, just got scammed $250 due to transferring the other party money first and not always COD which I learnt in this thread.

Not a wechat scam but rather I'm paying for one of his girl to come down near my house as I don't wanna go all the way to lavender.

1st day transfer and claimed that girl on cab halfway, suddenly said something cock up, girl not coming. Postponed to 2nd day. Bo bian money still in his hand so same thing, 2nd day reach the designated place but he is uncontactable. Hoseh liao, $250 fly. Really one lesson learnt:always COD.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently added 2 girls who also claimed to be from taiwan.

One named 霜儿 (wechat id: pshuang13) charges $100/2hrs, unlimited shots, claimed to stay in chinatown area, also ask to buy donno wat card from axs machine as 1st time she scare is police, so wan u to buy the card & send her the photo of the receipt after that. As i donno wat is it, so reject the deal.

Another is 晓林 (wechat id: Durex613) charges $210 also 2hrs, as her rates higher so nvr find out more.

Hope fellow bros will be alert & not get cheated.

Cash on delivery is the safest!
Old 15-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya dun even pay $10 in advance to join club let alone buy these stupid cards. All bros must show chiongsters here not stupid.
Old 15-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yide8785 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There a new one. Oso wechat beware mt930713 say meet at clementi mrt station n send me the pic if axs machine
taiwan girl
Old 16-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aceknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow Bros be careful this 2 wechat girls

name : 小可 ID zi184816

name : 晓晓 ID xiao528le3

both of them will ask you to go bugis than ask you to go axs to buy the card.

For this 晓林 id Durex613 she will tell u that she stay fullerton hotel. amd she will also ask u to go axs to buy the card.

so guys just be careful of this kind of scam.
Old 17-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

I dont wish to create another post about FL scams, but I would like to share this scammer from Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006997907934

She or whoever the fuck that was behind the keyboard, tried to get me to do money transfer via western union. same old trick, never believe them. always believe in COD.... playy safe bros...
Old 17-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Another ai888660 ask me go bugis meet her buy Liao bao card then take photo.what a joke
Old 17-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Next time I will 操你妈的逼!if they ask me buy the card,the ai888660 still voice msg me.
Old 17-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Any Bro by the name of "Mr Lim", but he didn't mention he wanna sex service but drink kopi

Over more than two months, Mr Lim was repeatedly messaged by a girl he did not know who had earlier added him on WeChat.

Lim, 26, had installed the app on his phone on the urging of his friends, who were all on it. He had been using it for two years, and this was the first time he was being contacted by a girl he did not know.

“Her photo was just a normal selfie, and it was random of me to accept her, but I just thought maybe we could talk,” he told Yahoo Singapore.

Right after he accepted her friend request, though, she asked him if they could meet up. He said no repeatedly, owing to his shifts, but when he eventually agreed when he got a rest day.

When he arrived at the meeting point — Clementi MRT station — he started to feel worried. She had told him she is a Taiwanese studying in Singapore but couldn’t understand a word of English — something that he felt weird about. His plan was to simply make a friend, grab a coffee perhaps, and then head on to dinner with his friends in town.

He then received a phone call from her, asking him, with a distinctly mainland Chinese accent, if he had reached the station. He said yes, and she promptly hung up, giving way to another call that came in almost immediately. This time, it was a Taiwanese man, who told him in Mandarin that he had to “pay” before being able to meet the girl, claiming he was her friend.

“So at first, I said ‘no, why do I have to pay?’ and he said ‘you have to pay, you’ve already asked my friend to come out’,” he said. “I then said I didn’t want to meet her anymore, but that’s when he started to threaten me — he said if I hung up and did not pay, he would follow me home and ‘do anything’ to me and my family.”

This frightened him, he said, as he has an elderly mother at home whom he did not want to make worried about the situation, so he decided — especially after the phantom caller successfully identified the colour of the T-shirt he was wearing — to quickly comply and pay the amount the caller was asking for so he could leave the area.

Over the phone, the Taiwanese caller directed Lim to an AXS machine and instructed him to purchase $100 worth of Alipay vouchers from Chinese shopping site Taobao. After that was done, though, Lim says he was told that he had to pass the receipt to someone in person, but first, to ensure he was not a plainclothes policeman, he would have to leave a deposit of $1,000 in the form of Alipay vouchers, which the caller promised to return in cash once he handed over both receipts.

By this time, Lim says he was at the station for close to three hours from all the negotiation, during which the caller insisted he printed a receipt from an automated teller machine that contained his bank account balance, because it “contained something that proves I’m not a police officer”.

“I knew that was nonsense and said it too, but he still made me do it, and when I blanked my account balance out, he then asked me for it — I’m just glad I lied to him about it, if not I would have lost even more money,” he said.

In total — owing to a $14.50 processing fee for every $200 transacted, Lim was cheated of $1,150 that day. He, alongside at least nine others so far since July, had fallen victim to what the police are now calling the Alipay scam — which unfolds in a manner very similar to Lim’s experience.

So far, those who were cheated have been men, and were initially contacted by foreign women on WeChat and iAround, say police. In some cases, sexual favours were promised in exchange for the Alipay purchase cards, they added, and scammers would either call victims or communicate with them via online messaging.

“Be wary of strangers who befriend you online, do not give personal details about yourself when interacting with other internet users, and do not share your payment receipts containing details such as PINs with anyone,” they said in an advisory.

If you think you have been approached by an Alipay scammer, please call the police hotline at 1800-255 0000 or dial 999 for urgent Police assistance.
Old 18-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Yahoo news todae...
police give advisory to beware on such repeated scam
using wechat to make date with men,
And ask to buy alipay vouchers
Old 18-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Mr lim shld hv goto shoping ctr, n buy a new shirt.
the taiwanese say he recognise the shirt color.
think we shld install camera at our door step.

forum bros few month back had update tis type of scam.
mr lim should hv come here and read.

Last edited by power69; 18-10-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1