The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML Do Not Earn From Massage?

Is it true ML do not earn a single cents from Massage & Customer need to pay for extra services?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nah don't listen to their story. Do you believe it in the first hand? Just not as much as extra service. They will tell you need to pay this pay that, pay agent fee, etc. end up nothing and no money to eat during the first few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Is it true ML do not earn a single cents from Massage & Customer need to pay for extra services?
Old 15-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1317 / Power: 1
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of
Re: ML Do Not Earn From Massage?

They do get a cut of the entrance fee, around 20% - 30% depending on their sales performance.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OK then next time just go for Massage only. if they want to force me pay extra then I call Polis?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 1
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OK then next time just go for Massage only. if they want to force me pay extra then I call Polis?
Why would U need to pay extra if U only had massage? "Tipping" is up to U who is the customer.

Depends on shops. Usually they take a commission from 10-30% from the package sale. Some lousy bosses ask their staff to pay for miscellaneous like washing of the towels or even tax (about 650). Let's say their salary is 2.5k, rent, food and other cost of living would take up more half of their pay. If they are relying on the leftover, they must as well stay in their country.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

they earn la.. but measly..
imagine $50 massage they massage 1 hour until their hand pain only take a cut of $10-$20..

compared to the extras only need 5-10mins and get $50 or even more already..
Old 16-02-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It depends on the bosses. Some ML like my Viet ML and one of my DFK PRC ML gets paid basic + % without a quota, for these the tips is depending if they want more or not. Foot massage MLs are usually like this too.

My PRC ML who RTC and the one I was unlocking is basic and % only if quota reach, for these the tips is impt. How much the basic, I don't know.

Again, that's what they said.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Depends what kind of shop. Based on my experience generally, the "cleaner" the shop, the higher the monthly base pay or /h pay the ML receives, and the boss/lady boss usually more strict so lower chance of GQ. But that's also why some places the bosses like to force ML to upsell customer for higher package then they close one eye, cos they are ok if they are compensated for the risk (to their license).

On the other hand, less clean shops the bosses close both eyes cos entrance fee they pocket, and they dc what the MLs do and how much tip they get. That's why q common for carrot chopping as these poor ladies don't earn anything when really zero customers for the day.

Just a general guideline you can use to gauge, doesnt mean true for all shops.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If you don't want the ones with extras, Might as well go for the clean joints.

and why will they force you to pay extra unless you took their extra services. ML not so silly to attempt to charge when no services rendered to avoid people calling authorities.

But don't use this kind of fking excuse to avoid paying ML if you took their extra services. Not cool bro.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

I kana b4, they say tat they do not earn a single cent from massage, they earn from special, then i told them then y u still working here... find another job tat u can earn from massage, they keep quiet...
Old 16-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best Case Scenario Estimate:
Let's assume that the ML makes $50 per hour, regardless of the entrance fee
For a shop that operates from 0830 to 2230, that means 14x 1 hour slots max per day
Which is $700 per day, and $21k per month, if the ML forgoes lunch and dinner, and is able to max all her slots every single day.

My conservative estimate:
The ML is only able to fill 1/3 of her slots per day, on average
Her split at around 3:7, so she only makes about $30 per hour for a ~$90 entrance fee
That means she only makes about $2.7k per month
Not a lot left after you deduct rental and daily expenses, and that is assuming she takes a cut from the basic service

Doesn't take much to see why the extras are a lot more appealing since you instantly double (or even more so) your earnings
Old 16-02-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont believe in their BS. they earned from the entrance fee, just about the % earned.. a lot of factors determine the %.. either if they are a PR, local or WP holder.

also, some earn a basis salary with higher % or some higher basis with a lower %.

at the end of the day, the boss of the shop is the big winner.

I knew of some shops, they set a monthly target for their MLs. Each need to bring in around 10k to 15k entrance fee before they can get a higher cut of the entrance fee.

a lot of permutations around this industry.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
dont believe in their BS. they earned from the entrance fee, just about the % earned.. a lot of factors determine the %.. either if they are a PR, local or WP holder.

also, some earn a basis salary with higher % or some higher basis with a lower %.

at the end of the day, the boss of the shop is the big winner.

I knew of some shops, they set a monthly target for their MLs. Each need to bring in around 10k to 15k entrance fee before they can get a higher cut of the entrance fee.

a lot of permutations around this industry.
Also, WP holders are almost certainly being ML illegally. Next to impossible to get enough local headcount to get a WP for ML, so they usually have a shell company for them. Those are most likely to pop GQ.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhat true. To employ a foreign worker, the boss needs to top up the cpf account of many 'ghost' Singaporeans. This is to give the appearance that the MP has employed enough Singaporeans to qualify for 1 foreign worker (WP). The last number a MP owner told is around $4000 per month.

So the ML needs to earn more than $4000 per month before she gets a cut of the massage hourly fees. All income from extra services is hers entirely.

So $4000 ÷ $68/hour is about 59 hourly customers. If she has 4 customers per day, it takes 15 days to meet her $4000 quota. If she has 2 customers per day, she is not cut out for this industry
Old 20-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget that the ML also qualify for "bonus" if they can hit a certain amount of sales per month. Total sales. Not just their cut or percentage. This is probably also linked to the amount of levy/ghost cpf topup the boss pays for them, as per the previous post above.

A certain veteran ML told me she's happy to get 3-4 customers daily, that is, $150-200 sales. With some luck she can hit $5k total sales a month that qualifies her to get her "bonus". This is why you see those ML always near end of the month ask you to come support them as they are close to this mark but still fall a little bit short.

Mind you, this is not yet counting their take from all the *ahem* extras. Even if they don't meet their "bonus" target for the month and don't get their cut of the sales, they still take 100% of the fees from extras.

But anyway we'll never get a real figure as most of them are coy about it. You don't discuss your salary with strangers, right? If want a real peek into the industry, the best is to talk to those older MLs that are now PR or new citizen and running their own business/OWO. Then they'll regale you with tales from their youth when they used to work for a boss in such shops
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1