The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

1. Saw a girl wearing a long dress enter the shop which i was eating in. her dress was those type of beach dress except she didnt wear a bikini underneath. and she was braless also, could see her boobs moving about. I think she between a b-c cup. her breasts were quite perky for that size and could see the whole shape through her dress. The dress wrapped her boobs.. very nice cleavage and boob shape.. walked past her otw out and saw a bit of her boobs, but dare not stare too long

2. Was shopping just now and saw a girl with her boyfriend choosing something also. she was wear a tank top with denim shorts, saw her bra strap light blue colour. while choosing she kept bending over but her sling pouch kiap in between her breasts, though cannot see anything liao. Just as i was abt to leave the right side of her tank top opened up a little and i could see her bra cup, faster walk nearer a bit and could see the shape of her breasts, everything except her nipples...
Old 24-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Whatoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
1. Saw a girl wearing a long dress enter the shop which i was eating in. her dress was those type of beach dress except she didnt wear a bikini underneath. and she was braless also, could see her boobs moving about. I think she between a b-c cup. her breasts were quite perky for that size and could see the whole shape through her dress. The dress wrapped her boobs.. very nice cleavage and boob shape.. walked past her otw out and saw a bit of her boobs, but dare not stare too long

2. Was shopping just now and saw a girl with her boyfriend choosing something also. she was wear a tank top with denim shorts, saw her bra strap light blue colour. while choosing she kept bending over but her sling pouch kiap in between her breasts, though cannot see anything liao. Just as i was abt to leave the right side of her tank top opened up a little and i could see her bra cup, faster walk nearer a bit and could see the shape of her breasts, everything except her nipples...
Nice share bro.

I think for the girl in beach dress, she wouldn't give a damn if you stare
Old 25-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatoeat View Post
Nice share bro.

I think for the girl in beach dress, she wouldn't give a damn if you stare
Dont mind guys taking a look noticing it and staring is different leh. At least thats how I feel
Old 25-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was once doing community service for a GRC, went door to door to invite the children down to participate in activities.

In one of the houses that my partner and I visited, we saw this secondary school girl stepping out of her toilet naked. This young Minah was slim with shoulder length hair and was dripping wet after shower.

In that split second my eyes took multiple snap shot. Could see that her pubic hair hasn't grown yet.

Then her Mother passed the towel to her and the Mother looked at us like what the heck happened. And we invited them down to join in the activities.

Later on we saw the girl and she smiled at me and my partner shyly. Hahaha
Old 24-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Took the lift at Wisma Atria earlier... there was a chio girl standing beside my gf as we entered. From the side could see that her bra was oversized... i took the chance to go nearer and look in, very nice bra... black but pink on the inside... wasted couldnt see her nipples... her boobs at most A or B cup but the bra was easily C... Can't believe her partner did not notice.. not complaining though, saw her entire breast except for the nipples.. can only imagine
Old 25-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got quite a few bunch of experience still in my mind:

#1: while waiting for my gf for a movie at Marina, saw a young Malay couple probably 18-20. The minah is very pretty and dressed in a white completely translucent dress, with Red thongs showing up so brightly. I followed them around for at least 10min and can count the lace pattern & design

#2: sat down at a shoe shop while waiting for gf to try out shoes in a mall at Malaysia. This young milf in mini skirt was quite impatient trying out shoes that she simply lift up her legs to tie the lace instead of bending/squatting down. Her tiny white g-string was such an awesome sight, barely able to cover up her nether region

#3: Just this week lunch at Shaw Tower new ground floor food court. This petite SYT in mini skirt was rushing over to chope the bench seat, and sitting across the bench. In a while she lifted her leg slowly to change into sitting properly facing the table, and her black panties just say hello to the entire arena. Almost nose bleed right there and then.

#4: Tanjong Pagar MRT leading to International Plaza - this is one of the longest escalator, and this pretty student probably just 17 in the tiniest mini skirt was in front of me. Can see clearly her white g-string has shifted to one side, with the lips protruding out for fresh air. She probably could not sense it as this could be quite normal to her

#5: This is the best. While exiting from Tanjong Pagar MRT, this slim PRC was walking in front of me, sashaying in the smallest mini skirt. So I just followed her tactically and right towards Amoy Food Court - this is one of the steepest escalator around. So I paced myself the right distance and looked up - DAMN tight butt and unable to find any panties - probably the smallest g-string hidden in the butt valley, or she's into commando. Upon reaching the top, she glanced back n caught me staring up, so she hurried away to the food court, while I just pretend to walk away. Till now this is the best of the lot
Old 25-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hornycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
Got quite a few bunch of experience still in my mind:

#1: while waiting for my gf for a movie at Marina, saw a young Malay couple probably 18-20. The minah is very pretty and dressed in a white completely translucent dress, with Red thongs showing up so brightly. I followed them around for at least 10min and can count the lace pattern & design

#2: sat down at a shoe shop while waiting for gf to try out shoes in a mall at Malaysia. This young milf in mini skirt was quite impatient trying out shoes that she simply lift up her legs to tie the lace instead of bending/squatting down. Her tiny white g-string was such an awesome sight, barely able to cover up her nether region

#3: Just this week lunch at Shaw Tower new ground floor food court. This petite SYT in mini skirt was rushing over to chope the bench seat, and sitting across the bench. In a while she lifted her leg slowly to change into sitting properly facing the table, and her black panties just say hello to the entire arena. Almost nose bleed right there and then.

#4: Tanjong Pagar MRT leading to International Plaza - this is one of the longest escalator, and this pretty student probably just 17 in the tiniest mini skirt was in front of me. Can see clearly her white g-string has shifted to one side, with the lips protruding out for fresh air. She probably could not sense it as this could be quite normal to her

#5: This is the best. While exiting from Tanjong Pagar MRT, this slim PRC was walking in front of me, sashaying in the smallest mini skirt. So I just followed her tactically and right towards Amoy Food Court - this is one of the steepest escalator around. So I paced myself the right distance and looked up - DAMN tight butt and unable to find any panties - probably the smallest g-string hidden in the butt valley, or she's into commando. Upon reaching the top, she glanced back n caught me staring up, so she hurried away to the food court, while I just pretend to walk away. Till now this is the best of the lot
Nice share, thx
Old 25-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

just came back from overseas, was at T3 waiting for my uber when i saw a SQ stewardess boarding a sienta. You know, its sliding door. As she stepped into the vehicle, her right leg went in first, sit down leaving her left leg still outside the vehicle for support. through the slit of her kabaya can see her black panties clearly. will camp there again for more sightings soon!
Old 25-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
Haonan2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was having a late lunch below my office last week and had a more than full meal.

Sitting opposite me was a girl wearing a bodycon which hiked up quite abit, revealing her white and toned thighs.

But the best part is she was sitting with her legs wide open revealing her white panty to me all the while.

Usually you are lucky if you managed to catch a small triangle. But this time I practically see the whole front patch of her intimates and a cameltoe too.

I was literally dragging my meal to last as long as I can that day.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
DiSeptemberino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haonan2016 View Post
Was having a late lunch below my office last week and had a more than full meal.

Sitting opposite me was a girl wearing a bodycon which hiked up quite abit, revealing her white and toned thighs.

But the best part is she was sitting with her legs wide open revealing her white panty to me all the while.

Usually you are lucky if you managed to catch a small triangle. But this time I practically see the whole front patch of her intimates and a cameltoe too.

Nice view. Did you see a wet spot there?
Old 26-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haonan2016 View Post

Bro u must be handsome .. that why she give u free show
Old 27-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
koru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykoru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHee View Post
just came back from overseas, was at T3 waiting for my uber when i saw a SQ stewardess boarding a sienta. You know, its sliding door. As she stepped into the vehicle, her right leg went in first, sit down leaving her left leg still outside the vehicle for support. through the slit of her kabaya can see her black panties clearly. will camp there again for more sightings soon!
Did you manage to take any picture of her ?
Old 04-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

After so many moons managed to finally bio nip slip again. Happened to be at APPLE Store Orchard yesterday and it was crowded both levels. Went up to the second level, there was some talk going on so nothing interesting, decided to leave, while negotiating my way along the aisle due to the crowd, sighted a SYT in spaghetti strap dress seated down and noticed there was a gap at top of dress, tried my luck walked passed her and took a quick glance down. She was braless and managed to bio the nip of her left boobs. Too bad syt was A cup the most but still made my day with a nip sighting.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Solecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
After so many moons managed to finally bio nip slip again. Happened to be at APPLE Store Orchard yesterday and it was crowded both levels. Went up to the second level, there was some talk going on so nothing interesting, decided to leave, while negotiating my way along the aisle due to the crowd, sighted a SYT in spaghetti strap dress seated down and noticed there was a gap at top of dress, tried my luck walked passed her and took a quick glance down. She was braless and managed to bio the nip of her left boobs. Too bad syt was A cup the most but still made my day with a nip sighting.
Lucky you
I love the view when ladies bend forward giving us a glimpse of what's inside!
Old 12-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Was at my partner's friend's house yesterday for dinner and drinks.. ended up playing board games around a table. saw her friend was wearing loose shorts and tank top.. throughout the game could see her bra cup but it was too dark couldnt see her nipple.. there were a few times when she lifted her leg over the chair to go to the toilet, her loose shorts opened up at the crotch area and i could see her pink panties. quite a few times, didnt see any sign of pussy hair haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1