The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 22-02-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Any bro has tried this girl?

I made an appointment with her few days back. She asked me to wait awhile upon my arrival. But it was like 20 minutes before I got fed up and went back home. I have a strong feeling that she is running double-book + fast food style. Any bro can verify this?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2414

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
KNN this one jialet lah!
super multi tasker, sucking my cock on 69 and texting
i sibei turn off, almost went soft!
bath together after fuck but only wash herself and rush out to
ans call. i stay in the apartment less than 30 mins
Yup, I thought so. One thing about the fast-food style is the bookings are back-to-back, anything goes wrong will result double/triple booking problem. That explains why I was waiting for so long under her apartment.

Another thing why fast-food is not my cup of tea is the girl will be on the phone all the time. I have experienced the girl made booking on phone while I was stabbing her... all the blood suddenly rushed back from my cock.

Thanks for the feedback bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naitosky View Post
Bro tried her before recently.

Agree that she touches her phone A LOT when not working. Also rushes a bit during work, almost like trying to get you off asap. suspect she double books (maybe on peak hour idk) but she not as jialat as you mentioned leh. At least got do the minimum let me nua there a while and wash me properly. stayed in apartment like 40+ mins...

but otherwise she quite proactive and attitude not too bad ba. that website got more jialat FLs tbh....
Thanks for the info bro.

I can see she is such a polite lady, even when I gave up "waiting in queue" she texted me to apologize. However, rush work and fast-food ain't my kinda thing... so I have to skip her.

Last edited by conquer; 22-02-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried

http://mygongzhuwang.com/yang-yang-2/

Please advise as I am new here

Last edited by Hawklod76; 22-02-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried

http://mygongzhuwang.com/sasa/

Please advise as I am new here

Last edited by Hawklod76; 22-02-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=641420

Watch out people, fake photos detected.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 22
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

http://mygongzhuwang.com/an-na/

Any comments? Bros how to check if photos are pick from sites?

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 22-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
KNN this one jialet lah!
super multi tasker, sucking my cock on 69 and texting
i sibei turn off, almost went soft!
bath together after fuck but only wash herself and rush out to
ans call. i stay in the apartment less than 30 mins
Thanks fer the feedback ... looks good but CMI if this kind of service/attitude.
Old 22-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranas View Post

Image search the photos.

This one obviously is fake too.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pointed on the photo ..... Right click Search Google for image
Old 22-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
Thanks fer the feedback ... looks good but CMI if this kind of service/attitude.
yes saw yr posting
Old 23-02-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
STOP doing PRC... your chance of a good hit is like GST... 7%

Go do Thai, at least there they are honest and price reasonably
cant help but response to this..

stopped doing prc since the days of haonan have gone past where the ladies know some etiquette in terms of handling customers and have some standards as a human towards providing what i call a fair trade. (money vs product)

some misses (actually all) since then and have stopped doing prc in sg, much better luck with them in hk/chn since they operate alike in dome1 where agents run the logistics and well.. everyone post real pictures.
Old 23-02-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
some misses (actually all) since then and have stopped doing prc in sg, much better luck with them in hk/chn since they operate alike in dome1 where agents run the logistics and well.. everyone post real pictures.
You cannot compare the freelancers to those who work under an OKT. Freelancers got no guarantee one ler. However in some other business, freelancers usually charge cheaper than the market price, in compansate to the lack of quality control, but in whoring, it's the other way round.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 22
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

Using a pc? I am using Android phone, right click and don't see the option to search by photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Pointed on the photo ..... Right click Search Google for image

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Girl with same phone number but different photos, Beware!! Maybe all fake!!
Old 23-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Using a pc? I am using Android phone, right click and don't see the option to search by photo
Yes bro I m using PC
Old 24-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
For Chrome browser, hold the photo and a menu bar will pop up.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1