The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: Confessions of a Side Chick

Sunday was weird to say the least.

I ventured into the public library to find out as much as I could about sex.

I ignored the stares of older men and disapproving looks from housewives as I lugged the heavy books towards a corner of the library.

A biology project, I would say, not that anyone was asking.

I must have stayed there for hours when my stomach rumbled.

I sighed and picked up the books, returning them to their individual shelves as best I could before heading out to find some food.

My pager had been silent all day. I wondered if Adam had forgotten my number.

Perhaps he was too busy with his life. Perhaps he was preparing to book into camp. Perhaps he had gone to settle his issues with his ex-girlfriend.

I did know. And perhaps I should not care. He was nobody special to me.

I was kind of amazed at the gamut of emotions running through my head. Why was it that this one guy could have such a great effect on me? It seemed like all the while I had locked myself in a box and he came along brandishing the key.

I wandered around the central area eventually settling down at the MacDonald's at the Princess Theatre. I ordered my food but merely stared at it. Suddenly a filet o fish seemed highly unappetizing.

I stopped eating after a couple of bites and found myself wandering around the shops in the estate. I entered a lingerie shop and browsed through the unattractive auntie designs.

But did the kind of bra and panties I was wearing really matter? It was not as though he was going to see me in them. Chances were, if anything should happen, these articles of clothing would be swiftly removed as he ravished my nude body.

I tingled at the thought.

More wandering led me to the Guardian Pharmacy where I inexplicably ended up at the condoms section.

Durex.

I picked it up and examined the box. It seemed that the size was consistent throughout the different types of condoms. I wondered if they would fit Adam. After all, he did proclaim he was huge.

I kind of giggled at that thought. Hung like a horse. Not that I had actually see real-life horse penises.

Eventually I got bored of window shopping and headed home.

Surprisingly, there was no one home. I wondered where everyone was.

I stepped into the kitchen and saw that my brother had left his cigarettes and lighter on the table.

Marlboro menthol lights.

I took out a stick and lit it, trying to recall how it was done based on my observations.

I nearly choked as the smoke entered my mouth and nose.

Just how was this pleasurable?

Maybe I was doing it wrong.

I tried different ways of inhaling and exhaling but could find no pleasurable way.

Suddenly I heard the jingling of keys in the door and I quickly stubbed out the stick. But it was too late.

Bro: Mei! Are you smoking????

Me: Yes. I wanted to try.

Bro: Are you crazy?

Me: You smoke.

Bro: I'm old enough!

Me: Teach me leh.

Bro: Huh. Simi lanjiao. Oops.

My brother had never cursed in front of me before. But somehow I found it funny.

Bro: Why.

Me: No why. Just teach ne

Bro: No. Don't waste my cigarettes.

Me: Fine. I'll go buy my own.

I pretended to pout and headed for the door.

He grabbed my arm.

Bro: Ok fine. But you better don't tell mom or dad.

He withdrew two sticks and passed one to me. Placing it in between his lips, he lit the cigarette while sucking it. I looked on in awe as the tip glowed. Then he exhaled through his nose.

Bro: It's just like breathing. Suck in the smoke through your mouth into your lungs, then exhale.

I tried but failed miserably again.

He laughed.

Bro: I think you shouldn't. You don't look like the type who smokes.

Me: Neither do you.

He finished his stick quickly while I tried my best to emulate him, finally succeeding at the end.

Bro: I'm not going to buy cigarettes for you.

Me: I'm 18 this year.

Bro: You aren't 18 yet. Whatever it is, don't make it a habit.

With that he went back to his room while I went to brush my teeth.

I wondered why I was doing all this. Was it simply to gain Adam's acceptance? Wouldn't it be easier just to sleep with him? That was something else I had no experience in. And it was something I definitely could not ask my brother to teach me.

The next day at school, it was not unexpected that I would get ambushed by Emily.

E: Hey… somebody's changing.

Me: Huh?

E: That guy… what's his name? Adrian? Arthur?

Me: Adam.

E: Yes Adam. The one with the huge dick.

I shushed her excitement, looking around furtively to see if anyone had overheard our conversation.

E: So how big was it?

I glared at her.

Me: How big was Tom?

She laughed.

E: He's ok. But…

Me: But?

E: I really hate swallowing smoker's cum.

Usually, I would find myself blocking out such crude topics automatically, but this time, I wanted to know more.

Me: Why? What does it taste like?

E: Doesn't Adam smoke too? Oh. You didn't blow him?

Me: No. Why should I?

E: Did you even do anything?

Me: Err… I….

E: Oh ya. I forgot. Ms Stuck Up Prude here doesn't even talk to guys.

I pinched arm.

Me: He's different. I don't know how to explain it.

E: So how big is he?

Me: I don't know. Can't tell. But I asked him and he's said it's huge.

E: You asked him? Hahahahahaha.

Emily was literally rolling on the floor.

E: Every guy is going to say they're huge. Even if they're tiny.

I grabbed her wrist.

Me: Something like this?

E: Huh?

Me: I sort of erm… grabbed him through his pants. It felt something like this.

She pulled her wrist away.

E: So now you go around grabbing guys?

Me: Nonono. We were kissing… and.. anyway I felt him twitching while you were blowing Tom.

E: Don't change the topic.

She grabbed her own wrist.

E: That seems really thick. How long?

Me: I really don't know!

The conversation appeared to be heading nowhere. All I wanted was to ask Emily for some tips on how to get a guy interested in me. But she was more keen on finding out the genital size of Adam.

E: Well, from what I heard from Tom, Adam is a really nice guy. Poor thing lost his girlfriend when he enlisted.

Me: Yeah. I heard.

E: Well, I suppose if you were going to suddenly become interested in guys, someone who isn't really close would be less awkward?

Me: What do you mean?

Emily sighed, wondering if I really was that dense.

E: Imagine you dated someone from class, or school even, and it sours. Can you still walk past that person without feeling sad or angry or disappointed?

Me: Why not?

E: I give up. You have a long way to go in terms of learning about human relationships.

Me: I agree. Can you teach me?

E: Me? I don't think I'm the best person to do so. Come on, I sucked the dick of a guy I just met and I even swallowed. Are you sure you want me to be the influence in your life?

I almost wanted to ask her how to give a blowjob but wisely decided not to.

E: Such things are best learnt through experience, and pain.

Emily fell silent as a guy walked past us. She appeared a little downcast. I recognised the guy as her J1 crush whom she dated for awhile.

E: See what I mean? I can't look at him and not remember the good times and the bad.

Me: So what do I do?

E: Be true to yourself, know what you want and don't be afraid to fail.

Me: And why did you blow Tom?

E: Because it makes me feel like I'm in control.

Me: Do you even like him?

E: He's ok. Not boyfriend material. And based on how fast he came, I'm not so sure he'll be good in bed.

Me: Maybe you're good at blowjobs?

Emily flicked her hair smugly.

E: Maybe.

There and then I decided that yes, it was probably time for me to begin my journey. And I hoped it would start with Adam. Not because of his proclaimed huge dick, but because of the way he made me feel.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 23-02-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written
Old 23-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrainNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 23-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love the POV of the story and the way you describe environment details.

Please update whenever you can cause you are really getting many of us hooked.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting sexploring story.
Old 23-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the day proceeded as normal. Lectures followed by tutorials. I was kind of glad that it would be over by 3pm, and I didn't have any CCAs to worry about.

There was a general feeling of unease within me that I could not easily define. It felt like a hot flush, then tremors. I wondered if I had contracted some sort of neurological disorder.

As I walked out of school I was suddenly at a loss as to what I should do. Usually I would head straight home. This time, I actually sat at the bus stop watching the buses go by.

Eventually I decided to go window shopping again, since I really had nothing else to do yet didn't want to go home.

I ended up at Parkway Parade, walking into Isetan and absent-mindedly browsing through their lingerie selections. I had no intention to buy, as there was no opportunity to actually wear them. I wondered if a triumph maximizer was actually worth buying, how much larger could I make my boobs seem to be?

After what seemed like hours of walking around, including an extended visit to MPH's adult book section, dressed in my school uniform no less, I headed to Long John Silver's for an early dinner.

It was strangely empty except for a few students. I ordered my food and settled down.

Just as I was about to bite into my chicken, my pager vibrated.

I dropped everything and dug into my bag for that elusive Motorola Memo Jazz.

The display read: 11771554

That was a damn weird number. I stared at it for what seemed like ages before putting it aside and continuing with my dinner.

On the bus home, my pager vibrated again and this time it was an unfamiliar phone number. I made a note to return the page when I got back.

Strangely, everyone was out again. Even my mom, who usually finished work around 5. Shrugging, I picked up the cordless phone and headed to my room.

I dialed Emily first, praying that she would be home.

E: Hello?

Me: Hi Emily.

E: Oh my god. This is like the second time in a decade you actually called me on the phone.

Me: Really?

E: Never mind. What's up?

Me: I received a weird page just now. Just some numbers.

E: What numbers?

I took out my pager and scrolled to the page.

Me: 11771554

I could hear her laughing over the phone.

E: Anything else?

Me: Someone else paged me. But I haven't called back.

E: Any 17317071?

Me: No. What's that?

E: Read the page again but read it as letters instead.

Me: Huh?

E: 1 is I, 177 is M. Something like that.

Me: I miss 4??

E: Hahahahahahahaha. 4 is U.

Me: I miss me?

E: The letter U. Goodness.

Me: Oh.

E: Kind of obvious who sent it right?

Me: Yeah.

E: Go call him! Have fun! Bye!

She hung up.

Honestly, I was a little afraid. It had been only 2 days since we last met and here was a guy who I knew for a couple of hours telling me he missed me. That seemed a little strange.

I dialled the other number anyway.

A: Hello?

Me: Adam?

A: Hi Jade! Glad you called me back.

Me: What's up?

A: Oh. Nothing much. Just wondering if you wanted to have dinner. Maybe catch a movie?

Me: When?

A: Now? Tomorrow? This week? I'm on block leave till the end of the week.

Me: I usually don't go out on weekdays. Besides I'm already half out of my clothes.

It was a blatant lie. But I wanted to see his reaction.

A: You're half naked and talking to me? That's surprising.

I felt myself blushing.

Me: Nono. I was changing halfway when my phone rang, then I realized I forgot to return the page.

I hoped he would buy it.

A: I see. So what are you wearing?

I felt myself blushing again.

Me: Err… my bra and my panties.

A: You have a phone in your room? Or are you walking around your house in your underwear?

Me: it's a cordless phone. And I'm alone at home.

A: I see. Would you like me to hold while you get dressed or undressed?

Me: Erm. OK. Hold on.

I don't know what came over me but I placed the phone on the table and removed my blouse and skirt, along with my bra, leaving my panties on.

Me: OK I'm back.

A: So are you dressed or undressed now?

Me: Err.. I'm wearing my panties.

A: Aren't you going to get dressed?

Me: I was preparing to take a shower.

A: So… you want to call me back? Or I'll call you back? I'll need your number though. I don't have caller ID.

Me: Err.. I'll call you back. Give me half an hour?

A: So long? What do you do in there? Touch yourself?

I felt myself getting redder and redder.

Me: Girls have more parts to clean. And longer hair. And…

A: Hmmm.. I always thought hair aside, guys had more parts to clean, considering we have something hanging between our legs.

I chuckled.

Me: I'll call you back ok?

A: Ok. But just to let you know, in half an hour, I can be below your block.

Me: You can?

A: I drive. And the north isn't that far away.

Me: Why are you coming?

A: I'm not. I'm just saying I can.

Me: Oh. Would you like to?

A: Where do you want to go?

Me: I don't know. Maybe drive around?

A: You sure you won't suddenly ask me to go to the backseat?

I swear my face was on fire.

Me: I'll call you when I'm done.

A: If I'm not home, look out your window.

Me: My window doesn't face the car park.

A: Look out the corridor then.

Me: Ok.

A: Talk to you later. bye!

Me: Bye.

I hung up. Somehow even seemingly innocent phone conversations with him made me feel that strange feeling again.

I half cursed myself for not getting some sort of experience in relationships earlier, but as Emily had said, I needed to experience it myself, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Only problem was, this guy was way more experienced than me, and I could not tell if he was serious or just toying with me.

I definitely did not want to be his rebound.

Old 24-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
KathyChow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 24-02-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster

A flurry of thoughts entered my mind as the cold water hit my face, running down my neck and chest.

What was I getting myself into?

What if Adam really came over?

I cupped my breasts, they were a nice handful, but I had small hands. Besides, he never tried to touch me there when we were kissing. What if he liked big breasts? It was at times like this that I wondered if I should have just gotten the maximizer.

My fingers brushed against my nipples. They were erect due to the cold water. I squirmed a little. I had found one of my erogenous zones, aside from my neck, and my thighs.

I lathered myself, I wanted to smell nice for him. But did he like the scent of Dove?

My hands went south and my fingers got caught in my messy bush. I recalled one of the books I saw in the adult section of MPH. It mentioned shaving or waxing. What if Adam liked that?

Surely I could not use the same razor I shaved my legs with on my lady parts?

I ran my finger along my labia. They were plump. And hairy. Towards the middle portion I found the small bean which I now knew was the clitoris. I rubbed it lightly and almost moaned. Another sensitive spot. I wondered if Adam knew all these.

I quickly rinsed myself and towelled dry before wrapping the towel around myself. I needed to find something to wear. Something comfortable.

I dug around my cupvoard and came up with nothing.

A wild thought crossed my mind.

I pulled out a pair of my FBTs, and an oversized t-shirt. No underwear. If things were going to happen, I would make sure he had easy access. I smiled to myself.

Shit. No condoms. Maybe he had some. Maybe he was well prepared just like how he had a torch when he needed to explore a dark place.

Or, I could just draw the line at penetration.

I had really changed. Frankly it was a little scary. But a fun kind of scary.

I got dressed and realised that it looked as though I wasn't wearing anything under my t-shirt. Which was partly accurate anyway.

The shapeless t-shirt nicely shielded my breasts without showing any curvature. It would have to do, unless we were going to a public place. That might be a problem.

I shrugged, and dumped my keys, wallet and pager into a small clutch.

I wondered if he would really come over.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

Me: Hi, may I speak to Adam?

Voice: Adam is not at home. Who's this?

I presume that would be his mother.

Me: It's ok. I'll call later. Thanks. Bye!

My heart fluttered.

All I needed to do now was to wait for him to show up.

I checked my watch.

10 minutes to go.

I decided to wait downstairs for him.

I locked up and headed to the minimart nearby.

Me: Uncle. Marlboro menthol lights and a lighter please.

Surprisingly he did not ask for any identification.

I paid and stuffed them into my clutch.

It was definitely going to be an interesting night.

As I sat under my block I contemplated lighting up, so at least Adam could smell it when I entered his car.

However, I could not be sure when my parents would be back so I headed over to the end of the car park where Adam had parked previously.

I looked around before lighting up. It appeared to be safe.

I had probably taken two puffs when I heard the familiar deep bassy sound of his engine as he revved while turning into the car park. I wondered if he could see where I was.

He did, and drove over. He didn't even bother to park and just stepped out of the car.

A: Hey, when did you start?

Me: Yesterday.

A: Why?

Me: I wanted to see why you did it.

A: Erm. That's not a good reason.

Me: Too late.

He came over and took the stick from my mouth. I blew the smoke onto his face.

A: I'll finish it for you. You shouldn't smoke.

Me: Why not?

A: It's not good. And are you 18 yet?

Me: A couple of months time.

A: Hand them over.

Me: What?

A: The cigarettes. No smoking till you're legal.

Me: Did you only start when you were legal?

A: Er. That's different. Now hand them over.

I grudgingly handed the pack to him.

He took a few more puffs before stubbing out the stick. He looked at me.

A: Are you properly dressed?

Me: Yes. Why?

A: It looks like you're only wearing a t-shirt.

I hiked up the t-shirt to reveal my FBTs.

Me: I'm dressed. Where shall we go?

A: I don't know. You eaten?

Me: Yup. You?

A: Not really hungry.

Me: Hmm… how about we go to Bedok Reservoir park?

A: Sure. Wait. Is there a car park there?

Me: I think so. Where else would the cars park?

I looked at him incredulously.

A: Haha. I don't know. Don't come around here often.

Me: Let's go.

I hopped into the car and we proceeded to the reservoir.

Old 24-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuneCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 24-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
Love the POV of the story and the way you describe environment details.
Agreed as well, the POV especially is great
Old 24-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Elgrand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 24-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster