The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Well said. If you love the taste of Martell just stick to it. Changing to Chivas or Johnny Walker would taste differently.....🤔 i stick only to my favourite ML 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
try to limit $500/month and/or once a week... but sometimes get the shitty kind then bo bian have to go again then burst budget.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie here. Can I ask, when is the payment for the gq done? I know that you pay the massage before entering the room to the front counter. But after the gq, do you pay the girl direct?
Old 18-02-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyone View Post
Newbie here. Can I ask, when is the payment for the gq done? I know that you pay the massage before entering the room to the front counter. But after the gq, do you pay the girl direct?
You try one time then know already lor haha
Old 18-02-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
Well said. If you love the taste of Martell just stick to it. Changing to Chivas or Johnny Walker would taste differently.....🤔 i stick only to my favourite ML 😉
Some times wanna drink martell,some times wanna drink beer, some times wanna drink wine lol some times wanna glenfiddich... then later hear bro intro new ml wah itchy again lol

But yea always have a safe backup where you know you will get value for money and leave a happy man.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie answer to your question is a YES 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyone View Post
Old 18-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Very well put....that explains why many a times cheongsters end up visiting 2 or 3 or even 4 MPs in a single day or nite. Sounds familiar leh 👋

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
Some times wanna drink martell,some times wanna drink beer, some times wanna drink wine lol some times wanna glenfiddich... then later hear bro intro new ml wah itchy again lol

But yea always have a safe backup where you know you will get value for money and leave a happy man.
Old 21-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Very well put....that explains why many a times cheongsters end up visiting 2 or 3 or even 4 MPs in a single day or nite. Sounds familiar leh 👋
good to know i'm not the only one
Old 22-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
I believe around 4-5 times a mth and range from $100 to $140 per visit. Might be around $450 to $600 per mth. Not a great sum to many bros out there, but if in a year time can stack up to 6-7k , that is a sum definitely consider not from a high income level person like me.

Keep telling myself to stop visiting mp or fl, but everything failed

Sometime save up money try not to over spend on unnecessary items, but for hundred dollar spent for just that few minutes of shiokness, kind of stupid me
Always thought I am alnoe thinking whta you all are thinking ...

Always there is an angel and a devil fighting each other go or no go .... go or no go .... and of coz you all know who always win the fight
Old 23-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums
Old 24-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums
sometimes really hit and miss. what to do, ML also human, not machine, always give same quality.

sometime ML that day feeling good, give a bro a good rub and bro happy man come here post a salivating FR. we see already all gian.. then when you go that time, she having a bad day and give a ok service or worse. then you think wtf why so different...

or sometimes the bro is the boss so write nice nice FR actually not so good lol. if only got fake FR filter
Old 25-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed with you that random pick of MLs or MPs make many of us walk away disappointed + overbudgeted. So i stick to 2-3 favourite MLs whom i know would provide total satisfaction.

Cheongsters shld note FRs written may not be the truth always. So read with care. Always go for FRs written not by a couple of bros but hundreds of different samsters. Senior samsters recommendations come in handy for newbies to this forum.

Quote:

Old 28-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
LoneLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

For me, if ml looks not to my liking but massage and attitude good, usually will just carry on since in the mood and the massage probably helped. However if no looks and lousy massage then sorry, reject outright with no tips.

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here 😁
Old 28-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Bro is a sensible samster taking the sensible steps.

In case of a ugly ML with bad attitude + lousy massage - I shall walk out right away + never return 😱

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneLoner View Post
For me, if ml looks not to my liking but massage and attitude good, usually will just carry on since in the mood and the massage probably helped. However if no looks and lousy massage then sorry, reject outright with no tips.

If no budget then Lun lor, at least I can still tahan. But that's just me, maybe old liao, seems like there're lots of young and hot blooded bros here 😁
Old 28-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Used to clock 400-500++

Gonna try to restrict to not more than 400 from mar 2017.

Can i do it ? Doubt so lol
Old 28-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
HenrySWK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenrySWK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

start from 50 per month till now 400-500.. how far i can go..
Stepping into a wrong way..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1