The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Tried both #83 and #123

83 is taller and prettier (good if you like tall and abit big bone) but gfe not as good as 123.

facilities there are great, very big pool with hot cold warm water.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gabbie21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldad View Post
Went to nz spa last Saturday. Reach there ard 11.30am. No crowd. Got a local milf #32. Big boobs n abit meaty. Quite talkative n massage was relatively good. Overall have a good session with her. But the turn off was the smell of her pussy which only came after taking out my brother after shooting out. Paid total RM 228.
I can vouch for it too. Her pussy really stinks! I was pounding her after massage and some salted fish smell gradually start to come from her pussy. Yucks! Her service and everything was ok but only the smell of the pussy unfortunately...... will not rtf
Old 02-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natnimrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been lurking here for a while and decided to give nz a try since its near and reviews not bad. Reached around 1:30pm and apart from me there were only a group of 5 ppl. Showered and went to the canteen, didnt feel like eating so ordered a drink.

Captain approached me and asked if i wanna call girl straight before the crowd comes in. Didnt realize you cant look and choose, so bo pian put my faith in the captain. Thankfully it was a pleasant looking local gal with d cup tits, a bit fleshy, age shld be late 20s early 30s. Dont know her number but her name's Jessica. Very positive attitude and chatty,went on and on about the 20RM causeway tax. I thought she would be a great dirty talker,but sadly it was not the case, still rather SOP. Nevertheless,I enjoyed her breasts and her skin was impeccable - fair and smooth. Pissed her off abit when I slapped her ass too hard during doggy lol. Her tongue roaming and ass rimming was good too.

After finish went to jiak abit, then jacuzzi and left. Absolutely no complaints for just 80-90sgd including tips.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any fledhy ass butt girl there
Old 07-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Jenetan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Zon SPa last week and was recommended 116. Heard from Captain that she had returned after about a year...Below is my field report :

Nationality: Malaysian
Looks: 7/10
Figure: I give her 8/10 (becoz i find it proportionate with slim figure)
Service: Very service oriented...one of the best I came across so far...willing to accommodate.

Most importantly, she makes you feel pretty relax and well taken care of by her.

Hope this FR is ok enough and have someone to up my points so that i can try and venture further.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenetan69 View Post
Went to Zon SPa last week and was recommended 116. Heard from Captain that she had returned after about a year...Below is my field report :

Nationality: Malaysian
Looks: 7/10
Figure: I give her 8/10 (becoz i find it proportionate with slim figure)
Service: Very service oriented...one of the best I came across so far...willing to accommodate.

Most importantly, she makes you feel pretty relax and well taken care of by her.

Hope this FR is ok enough and have someone to up my points so that i can try and venture further.
Lucky you....... 116 (Noelle) used to be an angpai here and famous for her commando services. She is local Johor gal and used to be Cat150 in GL many years ago before going into the spa circuit. Really missed her these past couple of years after she left ZON. Hope to visit her again one of the days before she disappear again.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Lucky you....... 116 (Noelle) used to be an angpai here and famous for her commando services. She is local Johor gal and used to be Cat150 in GL many years ago before going into the spa circuit. Really missed her these past couple of years after she left ZON. Hope to visit her again one of the days before she disappear again.
Can someone confirm 116 is still working here? Coz I find it hard to book
The ang pai @ HV ...
Old 05-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BirdGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro go to zone spa recently? Can share how are the girls there now?
Hadn't been there for quite sometime back and thinking of going again.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Any other new spa comparable to the facilities like the zone spa? Been too many like GP,NY,BW etc but in the end return back to the zone ... lol
Old 05-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Facilities there are impressive, just that the management should lay some fragrance air fresheners inside the male locker changing areas.
Recently a friend of mine tried no. 123 (Ice), he said not bad service, she has nice hair, quite good figure, good foreplay skills to make you high!

Anyone has any feedback or FR on no.77? Thanks
Old 06-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Review of Lady 83

Went down to spa early around 12 noon. Pool basically almost empty on weekdays. Tried lady no 83 but not too much to my liking ... Not only no GFE feel, she basically got attitude issue as well. Not much conversation to mention, not willing to accommodate position as well. Overall try to avoid this in future

Lady No 83
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 2/10 worst BJ I ever encountered
Attitude: 2/10
GFE: 1/10
RTF: Definitely a big No No to me

The moment she entered your room, she already shown attitude, fuck up face & well, the rest just a history ... fuck her hairless pussy in missionary & left. Not trying to dis-credit her, but attitude is most important.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Any other new spa comparable to the facilities like the zone spa? Been too many like GP,NY,BW etc but in the end return back to the zone ... lol
NZ spa facilities are still the best amongst all the spas in JB. HV facilities were excellent when they were newly opened but sadly now have deteriorated as they have not maintained them. For facilities wise... I would rate them in the following order:

NZ spa (ZON)
HV
NY
GP
Amansari
AngelsClub
Pariss
GBW
VIP

ThemePark, Poseidon, Rich&Bitch, Saigon are not in the list as they do not have any facilities at the moment.

NZ spa has been able to maintain its facilities but unfortunately their lineup of WLs are only so so. If only they are able to get a few angpais to work for them then they can easily regain their status as the top spa in JB again (during Roman spa days)
Old 12-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Where is NZ Spa? What's the opening hours like? Anyone care to enlighten?
Old 12-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Can someone confirm 116 is still working here? Coz I find it hard to book
The ang pai @ HV ...
116 has gone overseas. Ringgit has sunk so low it is better to go earn from overseas. But she will drop in to work in NZ spa whenever she return from her oversea stints.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Where is NZ Spa? What's the opening hours like? Anyone care to enlighten?
NZ spa is inside the Berjaya Waterfront Hotel on the 7th level.
(formerly known as Roman spa, Eden spa, ZON Regency spa.... the present name is NZ spa but people still refer to it as ZON spa).

Opening hours from 11.00am to 11.00pm (last call for WL is 10.00pm).
Try not to go early as ladies only come in after 12pm and facilities and food often not ready yet @ 11am.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1