The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Onsen or spa companion

Hi any bros know of any lobang for lady to accompany me to onsen or spa for couple room?

Tried it in JB and it is nice. Wondering if there is such service here. Thanks.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!
Re: Onsen or spa companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hi any bros know of any lobang for lady to accompany me to onsen or spa for couple room?

Just buy air ticket for your favourite ML n bring her to Japan can already. Tried before..
Old 24-02-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post

Singapore got one in Jurong for couple onsen.
But not as good as JB.
I still prefer to bring gf to hotel with big bath tub.
Can stay there whole day and multi times happiness.
If vit M is good, book 2 FL go party
Old 26-02-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

There’s one onsen with couple room onsen near joo koon mrt. I have been there twice before. The water was not bad, it is renovated from an existing swimming pool, partitioned into smaller rooms. There’s steam room within the couple room also. I think usage is 90 mins or 120mins. The water fountain and splashing is noisy enough to cover any hanky panky u want to do inside. But i dont recommend. Cos the floor and steam room bench is hard

Even if u want to do doggy in the water is also not recommended. U will feel light headed after prolong submerging in onsen. Tried and tested.
Old 28-02-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 1
AprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
There’s one onsen with couple room onsen near joo koon mrt. I have been there twice before. The water was not bad, it is renovated from an existing swimming pool, partitioned into smaller rooms. There’s steam room within the couple room also. I think usage is 90 mins or 120mins. The water fountain and splashing is noisy enough to cover any hanky panky u want to do inside. But i dont recommend. Cos the floor and steam room bench is hard

Even if u want to do doggy in the water is also not recommended. U will feel light headed after prolong submerging in onsen. Tried and tested.
Sexy Feeling Reading Your Write Up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1