The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Where do we walk from? the main gate? north? east? south? or west?
Tks!
If u can wait 1 week, i will show u how to walk from Airport to main st to catch a jeepney with full pictures ok ?
Old 13-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Thanks! Thanks! It will not only benefit me but also the other bros who is going there$
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros cheong Manila,

Am confirm visitng Mubuhai on 6 to 10 Oct. Anyone want to join me and cheong together during this 5 days?

Have collected great info from this thread. Any other good lobangs do share.

Franky
Yahoo! Groups

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 21-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks! Thanks!It will not only benefit me but also the other bros who is going there
This is the best i could do cuz when i arrive it was raining heavily.
So i took a taxi instead for P300 !

This is the exit after Immigrations and Customs.

The Arrival cum waiting hall

Road leading out to jeepney stop

The direction u need to walk to airport main gate

So when u walk through here.
U need to walk all the way out and then u'll see a go kart track outside.
Walk across the road (ppl here drive on the right side) and wait for a jeepney.
They will usually honk if they want passengers. If they are full they will not honk at u.

Hop into a jeepney and pay 12pesos for a ride to Clark Main Gate which is very near to Jollibees on Fields Ave. From there u can walk to most hotels or take a trike for 50pesos.

That is a neat savings of 238 pesos if u not take a taxi.
If u do that 2 ways, u are saving 476....just add 124pesos for ur departure tax. More savings if u walk and not take a trike !

Cheers !
Old 21-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Thanks on behalf of everyone
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 21-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
greenbs1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ah Hia,

From AC to go to Makati, any idea how much is the cost?

Do you suggest I fly budget direct to Manila or to Clark if I will be stay at Makati hotel? Thanks for helping.

Will you be based in AC all the way until end Oct'08?
Old 21-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From Ac to Makati you can take the Swagman travel. Details about it in the earlier pages.

You can also get hotels to arrange private transport. But why would you wanna blow money in Makati (unless going there for work) since AC is much cheaper.

Bro Ah Hia nice pictures those. I have not yet reported on my previous trip. lack of time sia.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Just back from 5 days in AC and as usual had a wonderful time with my 'friends'.
The scene in AC is changing. When I was there 3 years ago, its like a white man's retirement town in Philippines where with their retirement pension, they can have a good life and plenty of pussy. Now its more like an asian's playground.Look left and right and you will see Malaysians, Koreans and Japs. The Malaysian indians are flocking there in droves and the bars are gearing up for these new visitors.
The whites are cheesed off by the big spending asians and are being pushed to spend their money in Perimeter Road instead of Fields.Like being pushed from Geylang to Desker Road. I was threatened by a white who out of nowhere was verbally abusing me for being there in their playground.Luckily its the girls who were with me who started shouting in party mood to drown out his abuse so that no incident will happen.
Another incident or local practice may be the interpretation of special offers.Do remember that only foreigner customers are deemed to be customers.Girls that you bring into a bar are not counted as customers. This was because when Bar Hopping passed out flyers offering Buy 1 Free 1, I found out later that my girls don count as customers. Hmm, does that mean they don need order a drink since they are not customers.Hahaha. Viper offered free food for all customers and again I found out that my girls got no entitlement. Nothing to complain about cos this must be whats considered as local practices. In Rome do as the Romans do.
Airport transfers: I was offered a free ride out of the airport cos I helped carry some load for a filipino since I travelled without check in baggage but do be careful cos Tiger very STRICT about collecting revenue on excess baggage. Its $15 a kg and they collect on the spot before the immigration counters. Many new companies have sprouted to offer taxi services and hopefully prices will come down more. Was 315p, now 300p to Fields. I thought of taking a jeepney to the duty free and walk the road to the terminal but was offered an exclusive jeepney to the terminal for 200p. Fair price for the ride. Can also be called to pick you from your hotel with no or little extra. Recommended driver/jeep: Call +639052964262.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Airport transfers: I was offered a free ride out of the airport cos I helped carry some load for a filipino since I travelled without check in baggage but do be careful cos Tiger very STRICT about collecting revenue on excess baggage. Its $15 a kg and they collect on the spot before the immigration counters....
WOW It is not advisable to do what u have done...... I wouldn't dare to do that.......Think about how u would lose your freedom or even your life if they are smugglers or worst drug traffickers!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 22-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
WOW It is not advisable to do what u have done...... I wouldn't dare to do that.......Think about how u would lose your freedom or even your life if they are smugglers or worst drug traffickers!!!!
Thanks for your advise. Fully agree but in this case, its me who offered to help cos I saw it was chocolates and also its me who offered to carry and was not asked.
My advise for those who been asked to 'Don forget my pasalubong" is to not buy the chocolates from SIngapore but buy from the mall in Philippines.Our chocs are mainly from Malaysia or China or Indonesia. Those sold in Philippines are quality chocs from Australia or New Zealand. Same price as in Singapore. Note: Singaporeans knows quality and they usually buy Aussie or NZ chocs when they travel there. Catch my drift?
Old 22-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbs1968 View Post
Bro Ah Hia,

From AC to go to Makati, any idea how much is the cost?

Do you suggest I fly budget direct to Manila or to Clark if I will be stay at Makati hotel? Thanks for helping.

Will you be based in AC all the way until end Oct'08?
AC - Manila
there are many ways

1) Taxi - 2400pesos up to 3000+ pesos
probably the fastest land route. can pick up direct from Clark airport or AC town.

2) Bus (aircon) - 145pesos up to 500pesos
to get public buses u need to get to Dau bus terminal. u can catch a taxi there. Victory Liner, Philippines Rabbit and 5 Stars are the popular companies available. There are aircon and non aircon buses.
Most of the buses go to Pasay from there u can catch a taxi to anywhere u are going to.

private buses like Swagman Fly the Bus or Southern Cross charge about 500pesos for transfers between AC to Manila.
flythebus

BOOKINGS - Shuttle Office: CALL or TEXT 0906-326-2146
For 24hr Response 02-521-2031 (Southern Cross Hotel, Manila)
Brass Knob Angeles: 045-892-5475

3) Charter a private plane
Email: [email protected]
Office: +63 905 537 3487
Pilot: +63 915 901 3530
Home: +63 45 892 6422

So if u are going to Makati, best u fly direct into Manila airport.
Unless u wanna spend a day or two in AC before going to manila then u fly into Clark and return via Manila.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

PS : I dun live here. So all my trips are vacations only.
Old 22-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Wow, I bow to the knowledge and wisdom of Bro Ah_Hia. Not forgetting your unselfish attitude to share knowledge and help to strangers.
Old 22-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
My advise for those who been asked to 'Don forget my pasalubong" is to not buy the chocolates from SIngapore but buy from the mall in Philippines.Our chocs are mainly from Malaysia or China or Indonesia. Those sold in Philippines are quality chocs from Australia or New Zealand. ?
U are wrong bro.
Cadbury chocos here are from Australia although a diff but smaller packaging ones are made in malaysia.
250gm bars are australian made while 200gm bars are malaysian made.

Anyway, those pinays dun care where the chocos come from. Got choco is better than no choco.
Just becuz u give expensive chocos means they treat u better.
I still get treated like a king with even those really cheap china fake ferro roches.

Have fun !
Old 22-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, I bow to the knowledge and wisdom of Bro Ah_Hia. Not forgetting your unselfish attitude to share knowledge and help to strangers.
No need to bow.
All info can get from Google.com

Cheers !
Old 22-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ! Brudder

Hope this time is not too wet to bar hop.

I have heard there is a place called Juliana where they have models to sit and drink with you like the pinoy pubs in paramount, but cannot be bar fine.
There is also show club near this place which has nude dancing which I heard from one of the pinoy working in the pub in tanjong pagar.

Do you know where is this place ?

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
No need to bow.
All info can get from Google.com

Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread