The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zaccc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

sorry bro can pm me?
Old 29-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cny 2nd day only.....u guys so desperate and lonely. nothing else to do except to look for sex
Old 29-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Haha! Does Xia Xue offer BJ and FJ? Looks quite pretty despite small chest
Old 29-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Met Xia Xue when one of my friend bring her out. Not sure whether he is her sugar daddy. One time recce and saw her. Immediately she pull me into the room. A bit paiseh because I worry she is my friend's mistress.

Once inside, chit chat and she teased me. One thing led to another and after she upzip my pant, she give the "wow". 肯定会很爽。I ask her 要不要试试看。。

She squatted down and wrap her mouth around my tool. After a few rounds, I flipped her into missionary and plunge 2 fingers into her pussy. Slowly dig and she is in estacy. Can tell she is damn song.

Uses her mouth to cap me and allow me to mouth fuck her. Along the way, continue to assault and dig faster. Manage to plunge my tool in her and she go "argh..........".

Flipped her leg up on my shoulder and continue banging. In and out like a piston. Change multiple position and flipped her over and enter from behind. Continue to pound her for another 10 min before I remove condom and mouth fuck her. Shot the first load in her throat.

After clean up, continue to talk cock and suddenly she hj me again. After repeated assaulting, shot the 2nd load on the floor. Lol! Feel bad for bro who walked barefooted.

Look: 8/10
Massage: 0/10
Boobs: 5/10 (I am a boob person but her nipples are nice)
Bj: 5/10 (typical PRC)
Fj: 10/10 (moaning and screaming her lungs out)
Gfe: 8/10 (damn shiok but feel a bit guilty in case she is my friend's mistress)

Before I left, she ask me to come more often. Lol! Feel sorry for my friend
Old 30-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow nice time u hav
Old 30-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros can share Xia Xue's location and Wechat?

Thks very much.

@
Old 30-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

People's Park Complex is open. Wishing everyone a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year of the Cock. 鸡翔如意,大鸡大利.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Can share Xia Xue's details any1? Tks.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Just walk behind level 2. She is at the corner shop. Can't remember exact address
Old 01-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Just walk behind level 2. She is at the corner shop. Can't remember exact address

Bro,

Thks very much for the clue.

Ups you NINE Mangos.

@
Old 02-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back, went to the back lane at level 2 and had a PRC milf by the name of Lily. Nice tits, trimmed pussy. $60 for topless BBBJ, frenching but no CIM.

Won't RTF as I was in and out in 20 minutes.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Just a blow job; what do you expect and how long do you want to last?
Old 02-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back, went to the back lane at level 2 and had a PRC milf by the name of Lily. Nice tits, trimmed pussy. $60 for topless BBBJ, frenching but no CIM.

Saw her and Jing Jing but XX was closed.

@
Old 09-02-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

under whose stable?
xiaowei, yuen yuen, helen?

thk bro for up date, $60, good try .
Old 09-02-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Met Xia Xue when one of my friend bring her out. Not sure whether he is her sugar daddy. One time recce and saw her. Immediately she pull me into the room. A bit paiseh because I worry she is my friend's mistress.

Once inside, chit chat and she teased me. One thing led to another and after she upzip my pant, she give the "wow". 肯定会很爽。I ask her 要不要试试看。。

She squatted down and wrap her mouth around my tool. After a few rounds, I flipped her into missionary and plunge 2 fingers into her pussy. Slowly dig and she is in estacy. Can tell she is damn song.

Uses her mouth to cap me and allow me to mouth fuck her. Along the way, continue to assault and dig faster. Manage to plunge my tool in her and she go "argh..........".

Flipped her leg up on my shoulder and continue banging. In and out like a piston. Change multiple position and flipped her over and enter from behind. Continue to pound her for another 10 min before I remove condom and mouth fuck her. Shot the first load in her throat.

After clean up, continue to talk cock and suddenly she hj me again. After repeated assaulting, shot the 2nd load on the floor. Lol! Feel bad for bro who walked barefooted.

Look: 8/10
Massage: 0/10
Boobs: 5/10 (I am a boob person but her nipples are nice)
Bj: 5/10 (typical PRC)
Fj: 10/10 (moaning and screaming her lungs out)
Gfe: 8/10 (damn shiok but feel a bit guilty in case she is my friend's mistress)

Before I left, she ask me to come more often. Lol! Feel sorry for my friend
thk bro for juicy report, how to ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread