The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Any bro can share Tampines area with special?
Old 11-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
There are 3 Spas at Tampines street 81, the first one started there was blue wave which is very good and affordable, then Spa de Sente which is just few blocks away, the one new one that opened beside blue wave is a carrot joint, I went in to take a look but was asked to take up 1.5 hours of Prostate Massage, I said no thanks and made the exit and walk over to Blue Wave. The mls at Blue Wave knew about the hard sell tatics by the new Spa as many customers have been cheated there as well and return back to blue wave.
had a good 90 minute rub @ spa de sente last nite. clean good spa. masseuse was strong and skillful, took a while to warm up before started to chat. Got a free scrub for 90 min. overall good experience other than being too far from home

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 11-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 11-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 15
redopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
pm me addres too thanks!! i also got other specials spas to recommend
Hi. PM me the info. Support you
Old 14-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vyoung1501 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please help pm location of good massage thanks
Old 15-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Xxagent007xx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm with the details! Thanks in advance!
Old 15-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Jumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share share pelase!
Old 15-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

limpehjuleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
Share share pelase!
Hello Samsters,

This is my first FR about the new spa at Tampines 800+

I'm sure everyone knows blue wave as they've been there very long. But I think I hear a lot of people say not very good things about this new spa. My experience a little different. But it is a strictly clean spa. First time I went was last week, I got this masseuse named F***y as I saw on their FB.

So I enter the room, they provided happy shorts. The loose kind to change and asked me if I wanted to shower. Told them no need as I shower before.

Then waited for her to come in. Very cute and skinny and 24 yo from mainland China. I went to gym the day before so muscles aching. She looked quite small but she has very strong hands. Massage was very satisfying. She started with the neck then down the back. She moved on to my legs, push up the shorts but never tease leh. Then when turn to the front, same thing on the legs and arms.

Overall, no teasing but I love the massage. I think if you looking for clean and good massage, you should try this spa. First time I go in also, they try to upsell me for a prostate massage but I say no. Then they try and ask again but I very strictly say no. And just told them I will do 60min Chinese massage. Then they don't ask already.

See if anyone want to try this MP. Cos I RTM again yesterday. Same ML. Haha.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at this newly opened spa in Tampines around 4.30. wanted to try their body massage but it was so packed I needed to wait till 6pm. Not sure if the services are so good or is there something else. Any bro tried before, can advise me if it's any good?
*hint : Their operations are divided into 2 floor.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!

Sorry for the late FR, this Spa have been there for few years Liao and is not new and 2 weeks ago, I decided to go find my masseur for a good rub.. Clean joint, lady boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

Do not expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you!

Damage is $50 for HJ

Some hints for bros out there, this Spa dosent have Prostate Massage on their menu and the lady boss always sit outside the Spa. This Spa is quite well known and have been there for at least 4 years.
Old 15-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
romeo1988 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Sorry for the late FR, this Spa have been there for few years Liao and is not new and 2 weeks ago, I decided to go find my masseur for a good rub.. Clean joint, lady boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

Damage is $50 for HJ

Some hints for bros out there, this Spa dosent have Prostate Massage on their menu and the lady boss always sit outside the Spa. This Spa is quite well known and have been there for at least 4 years.
Bro...sorry can give me hint...is it 200 plus or 100 plus tampines??i m really interested but at tampines didnt manage to find leh
Old 16-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shotgun1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro pm location with good massage and special at tampines?
Old 17-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Ryangoh213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damage is $50 for HJ

bro can share location pls? i'm staying in tamps too!! many thanks!
Old 17-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Quote:

Damage is $50 for HJ

Can share pls? thanks!
Old 17-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Can share. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread