The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Koh Samui Adventures

Hi Bros,

The info on Samui is pretty limited recently. Just spent an amazing week in Thailand and the highlight of it definitely is Samui, it is still as happening as the last time there was a FR fir Samui.

First off, I took a ferry into Samui, not through the airport. Been at Krabi before that and traveling from Krabi to Samui was dam tiring (3 hours road+ 1.5 hrs ferry) . Making my way to my hotel in Chaweng was another 45 mins after disembarking. But along the way, I get to familiarize myself with the place. The beach's view is also really awesome. Like all the other info, the place is crawling with "massage parlours". How to tell which are the *ahem* ones? Generally those not in uniform and they are usually located at the start and end of Chaweng.

Once I have put my stuff in the hotel, I realized my baht was low and decided to start looking around for a good rate in Chaweng. Definitely advise bros to rent a scooter (150 Baht can get 1 day liao and saves you so much time walking) but my rental store asshole gave me an empty gas one so I had to start by going around looking for a gas station (He wanted to sell me 1L gas at 100 baht I nearly told him to go f**k himself). So I went up and down Chaweng looking for good exchange rates and gas.

This is my FR in Koh Samui last week:

I came across a FX store at the start of the beach and saw a lousy rate, disappointed, I went back to my scooter and just as I wanted to start my engine, I heard a voice call out across the road, I looked up and saw a pretty cute lady from where I was. I went to talk to her but I didn't have much on me.

She immediately brought me into a room and started negotiations liao. Being tired from the trip and also only had about 1,500 on me at that time, I didn't want full service so I asked for a BJ and say 1,000. She readily accepted and started taking off everything to some song on her phone (Wah dam professional sia).. I was at least expecting to start off with some massage.

Started with licking, rubbing (the standard SOP moves) to the music. I started fingering and she was very responsive. I thought the main course (BJ) started out normal then suddenly she stop then she pouted and ask why I don't want to take her. That was a WTF moment for me.. I say not enough for full service. She say immediately say everything in for that 1,000 and ask me to do her (Wah from outside cannot see she so horny) and she dam aggressive when riding, within a couple of mins finish the deed and wanted to rest a bit. She offered to massage my back. Chatted a bit while she massaged me.

Then came a twist, I was about to get dressed and she cheekily asked if I wanted round 2. I told I don't have enough money for it, she put her finger to her mouth and immediately started preparing for round 2 (Wah first time here already so steady). Started playing around with her down under, since she was on top of me, she must have came coz all of sudden she squealed and just drop her entire body on me. Then after she recover, we did every position till I shoot.

Name : Cannot remember (English names I already can forget, Thai names dun need to say), only remembered she say she is from Bangkok.

Looks : Long hair, quite petit, dark-skinned girl (Looks a little like Adriana Lima)

Damage : 300 for massage, 700 for the mouth happy ending (originally). In the end, I tipped her another 200 for her hard work. 2nd round, she ride me until sweating.. lol

GFE : She got me dressed and when I was leaving the room, she jumped and hugged me. Even got me a drink before I left the shop.

Quite hard to top this experience!

But of course there were actually more stuff happening on the other nights!

Sorry if this FR too long. Let me know and I try to cut short for the rest of the Samui report. HAHA
Old 15-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Koh Samui Adventures

WOW. keep going bro!
Old 28-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 11
MarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What's next ?

I will be in Koh Samui in July. Where are the good bars ?
Old 28-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusS View Post
What's next ?

I will be in Koh Samui in July. Where are the good bars ?
Bro,

You can definitely try out the Green Mango area on Chaweng.

There are a ton of bars there but the party doesn't really start until 11pm.

1 of the clubs there was offering 100B for a bucket of Tequila Redbull about 3 - 4 shots worth bah.. not much to shout about but it's S$4!!!!!

If you are looking for the prettiest girls in Samui, you definitely have to visit Dream Girls.. but the girls ain't cheap and the aunties there will hound you endlessly to bring a girl back for boom boom.. A bottle of beer there is around 130b, ladies drink 200b and you can buy ping pong balls to put them into the girls' bikini at 20b. If you are a high roller, just buy a basket and throw them on stage and see the girls scramble for them.. (I've seen some ang mohs do it and you think why thai girls like farangs better, haha)

You can bring a girl back whole night for 5,000b, LT 4,000 (I think, could not remember clearly with the amount of alcohol in my system) and ST 2,300B (only like 30 mins+).

I found an extremely cute one to my liking that didn't really look Thai at all but she said she was from Bangkok. Took her for ST... seems bo hua but I couldn't bring back hotel as I wasn't traveling alone and it gets the job done with a model-like girl..

A lot of info can be found at the link below:
http://www.godsofthailand.com/nightl...amui-thailand/

Anyway bro MarkusS,

Go check it out and we can discuss which # girls were to your liking... hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1