The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Thanks to "1 good man" that I am able to come back here to TCSS...

TQ.. Tai Kor...

I want to be a "Better Man" like Robbie Williams mah......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-03-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
who who ah!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Who let the dogs out.....who.......who.........who............

Salah leh, no name starts with K here leh or you meant Killer_C ah????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

So choon say his name only he appears............

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So says Amex

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Sori hor...no amex lah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who let the dogs out.....who.......who.........who............

Salah leh, no name starts with K here leh or you meant Killer_C ah????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Oh your ex bil...

Old 16-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually what I meant was that guy do not even need to be physically in Wetnam to set up that online gambling den leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
True but not true...gambling illegally sure need collect cash...only u trust wat waz reported...

Old 16-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even snitched on his own wife

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Wife committed crime mah...

Old 16-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah they have so much money to buy the goods ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Just last year rich became richer...poor remains poor...

Old 16-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
So choon say his name only he appears............

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
See i hv 7th senses...

Old 16-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Malaysia arrests five Vietnamese women in prostitution raid

March 16, 201

Immigration officers said the women were able to earn ‘a lot of money’ from the service.

Five Vietnamese women were detained Monday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital, as local immigration officials busted an international prostitution operation.

The Star Online reported that 28 women, including those from China, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Thailand and Turkey, were apprehended during the raid at a three-star hotel.

Read – Vietnam’s 100,000 sex workers

Read – Saigon police break up prostitute ring involving famous models & singers

Read – 5 Rules Of Life As A Prostitute In Vietnam

Officials also held five local men, who acted as supervisors and middle men, and seized cash worth around $20,000, suspected to be proceeds from the services provided by the women, immigration officials were quoted as saying.

Initial investigation found the women entered Malaysia using social visit passes for 90 days and they were able to earn a lot of money via prostitution at the hotel.

“Among the offenses identified were no identification documents, overstaying and other offenses which flouted the Immigration Act,” a senior officer was quoted as saying.

In January, police in Malaysia also found five Vietnamese women working at a prostitution ring in Malacca, but identified them as victims who had been trafficked to work there.

The number of Vietnamese trafficking victims jumped a staggering 13 percent in 2016 from a year ago to 1,128, according to Vietnam’s police reports.

Most were sold to men seeking wives in China, Malaysia and South Korea, or just to bear children or work as prostitutes in those countries.

According to the U.N., a third of trafficked women and children are from Southeast Asia.

-VNExpress

Old 16-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Hanoi's international airport lands among world’s top 100, again

By VnExpress March 16, 2017 | 11:48 am GMT+7

The airport has come a long way in a short time.

Vietnam's Noi Bai International Airport has been ranked among the world’s 100 best airports by air travelers for the second year in a row.

The results of the 2017 World Airport Awards based on the annual Skytrax World Airport Survey, which assesses customer services and facilities across 550 airports worldwide. The airport clinched the 83rd spot this year, jumping 135 spots from 2015.

This improvement, among others, helped the Hanoi airport wind up on Sleeping in Airports' 2015 list of the best airports in Asia – the same website that had placed it among the worst the year before.

Noi Bai, 45 km (28 miles) north of Hanoi and the country's second biggest after Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, was considered among the worst in Asia in 2014 by the survey site The Guide to Sleeping in Airports, which said the airport lacked basic facilities, with poor air conditioning and limited flight information display.

In late 2014, Noi Bai opened its second terminal after an investment of $900 million, and a new highway link, nearly doubling annual capacity to 22 million passengers.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s supreme procuracy demands charges against man accused of molesting seven kids

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/16/2017 11:09 GMT + 7

Vietnam’s Supreme Procuracy on Wednesday requested that prosecutors in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau file charges against a man accused of conducting lewd acts on seven different children.

The country’s top prosecutor demanded that N.K.T., 76, residing in the province’s Vung Tau City, be charged with child molestation, according to a directive signed by the body’s deputy head Nguyen Hai Phong.

The decision to request charges came just days after Vietnamese State President Tran Dai Quang ordered relevant agencies to investigate accusations that T. had molested seven young girls in the province between 2012 and 2016.

Later on Wednesday, the Ba Ria-Vung Tau procuracy announced that it had previously tasked prosecutors in Vung Tau with asking municipal police to charge T. and carry out an investigation, which began last year on August 24, 2016.

According to the case file, Tran Thi Thu Thuy, from Nguyen An Ninh Ward, accused T., who lives in the nearby Lakeside Vung Tau apartment complex, of harassing her daughter, T.N.T., just eight years old at the time.

Thuy said that the young girl was abused during the summer, while she was home alone and Thuy was at work.

Upon further investigation, Vung Tau police found that six additional children also reported being molested by the same man between 2012 and 2016.

The investigation had been at a standstill for more than six months until Wednesday’s request for charges to be brought against the suspected child molester.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Vietnamese lawyer calls for chemical castration to punish pedophiles

By Thai Mac March 15, 2017 | 08:35 pm GMT+7

Failure to punish pedophiles has caused public outcry.

Multiple child sex abuse cases have stirred public anger on social media in Vietnam, and legal experts are calling for stronger punishments for pedophiles.

Lawyer Nguyen Thi Bich Diep from Hanoi said at a conference on Tuesday that Vietnam should start using chemical castration to punish child sex offenders.

This form of punishment, in which drugs are used to reduce the libido and sexual activity, is mandatory for child sex offenders in several countries, including Poland, Macedonia, South Korea, Moldova and Russia. It has also been used in several U.S. states and is being considered in Scotland, according to media reports.

"As a mother myself, I am very angry that child abuse continues to happen,” she said.

In Vietnam, more than 8,200 cases of child abuse came to light between 2011 and 2015, including 5,300 cases of sexual abuse, according to official figures released a year ago.

In most cases, the perpetrators were people with authority over the children, such as teachers, school security officials and relatives.

Vietnamese police are investigating at least two cases – a 76-year-old accused of molesting seven girls at an apartment building in the southern beach town of Vung Tau, and another involving an 8-year-old girl allegedly molested many times by her 34-year-old male neighbor in Hanoi.

In the first case, police in Vung Tau received complaints from the parents in August last year, but failed to identify the culprit. Police said they had been unable to gather testimonies from all the victims, so were unable to press charges.

For the case in Hanoi, police said they needed more time "to look into it", after questioning the suspect and letting him go. The girl's mother reported the crime in January this year.

Both cases have stirred up a frenzy on social media and caught the attention of government leaders, who this week ordered police and prosecutors to take swift, strong action.

Experts at Tuesday's conference said that Vietnam has legal loopholes that prolong sexual abuse cases and even allow them to be buried.

Vietnam’s Penal Code classes sex with a child under 13 years old as child rape, which can be punished by death.

Lawyer Le Van Luan, who is providing legal assistance for the Hanoian girl, said Vietnam only applies strong punishment for sex abuse acts that leave serious physical effects on the children.

Otherwise, culprits only face light punishment, Luan said.

“Police usually value physical evidence more than testimonies, but child molesting usually leaves no traces,” he said, venting indignation at how it takes a lot of time for investigators in Vietnam to open a criminal case or name a suspect in a sex abuse act.

Khuat Thu Hong, director of the Institute for Social Development Studies, said at the conference that the Vietnamese public should speak out more about this issue, just as they have done to draw national attention to the Hanoi and Vung Tau cases.

Hong said sexual abuse is rampant and often goes unpunished, partly because Vietnamese society is not open about sex and still has too many demands of women.

A "no sex before marriage" (for women) ideal remains strong in Vietnam, causing the families of many victims to remain silent as they are afraid their daughters will not be able to find a husband, she said.

When a woman is abused, she can become the subject of ridicule, she said.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Charter flights to link Italy, U.K. with Vietnam's Phu Quoc by late 2017

By VnExpress March 16, 2017 | 11:20 am GMT+7

Travel firms TUI and Alpitour World are seeking cooperation from Vietnam to launch the service in November and December.

Major European travel companies TUI and Alpitour World have announced plans to start flying tourists from Italy and the United Kingdom to the tourism-haven island of Phu Quoc by the end of this year.

The Germany-based TUI said during the recent IBT Berlin tourism trade fair that it would bring tourists from the U.K. to Phu Quoc on charter flights starting this November, while Italian Alpitour World has similar plans for Italian tourists from December, Saigon Times reported.

TUI expected it can bring at least 8,000 visitors to the island in the first year and has worked with five resorts on Phu Quoc to prepare for the arrivals, Ha Van Sieu, deputy head of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, told the newspaper upon returning from the trade fair Wednesday.

“That is very good news for Phu Quoc as both companies have very large customer bases,” Sieu said.

TUI is seeking help with promotion from Vietnam while Alpitour needs procedure support to connect the air route, he said.

Phu Quoc Island off Kien Giang Province attracts visitors by its beautiful, warm beaches and fresh seafood, as well as a visa waiver policy for foreigners visiting the island for up to 30 days.

Official data showed that more than 1.45 million tourists visited the island last year, 14 percent of them foreigners.

Investments worth VND160 trillion ($7 billion) have been poured into the island’s tourism industry, including a casino and a cable car project. A 500-hectare (1,236-acre) safari was opened last December.

Hotels are being built to prepare for up to three million visitors a year by 2020, according to local officials.

The country’s biggest island, of nearly 600 square kilometers (290 square miles) or 80 percent of Singapore's area, is now connected to the island city-state and Cambodia's Siem Reap, major cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh as well as Guangzhou and Shanghai in China.

Tourists from Italy to Vietnam grew 27 percent last year and the number jumped 20 percent for arrivals from the U.K., based on government statistics.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Kong has come and gone, now what?

Vietnam is doing everything it can to remind the world that it gave the successful Hollywood movie the ‘perfect’ set.

“Kong: Skull Island,” the latest reboot of the giant mythical ape, is possibly the strongest boost Vietnam’s tourism industry has ever received.

The movie is the first major Hollywood film set in Vietnam, bringing to the big screen some of the country’s most remote and beautiful parts – from colossal caves in the central province of Quang Binh to a mesmerizing lagoon in the northern province of Ninh Binh and the world-renowned Ha Long Bay.

Its cast and crew have expressed their love for the “gorgeous” and “surreal” country, which has just appointed director Jordan Vogt-Roberts as an official tourism ambassador until 2020.

Now it’s Vietnam’s turn to make sure the Kong effect does not fall flat.

click here to continue
http://e.vnexpress.net/projects/kong...266/index.html

Old 16-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City in dire need of parking spaces

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/15/2017 14:30 GMT + 7

A lack of proper parking lots in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City has resulted in cars being parked on local sidewalks and roadways, compromising traffic safety.

While parking garages in downtown areas are always packed with vehicles, others built in less prominent neighborhoods are often left empty due to the lack of demand.

In central districts 1 and 3 in Ho Chi Minh City, cars are often parked along major streets despite the presence of prohibition signs.

Only one multi-story car park, which was built by the Saigon Transportation Mechanical Corporation (SAMCO), is reserved for car parking in the downtown area, with a capacity of 500 automobiles and 3,900 motorcycles.

According to Tang Thi Thu Ly, deputy general director of SAMCO, parking spaces for automobiles are always in high demand, at a cost of VND2 million (US$87.8) per car per month.

Given the limited space, local authorities have allowed four-wheeled vehicles to be parked along sections of streets like Bui Thi Xuan, Suong Nguyet Anh, Ly Tu Trong, and Truong Dinh, for a small fee.

This has meant that vehicles travelling along these streets are left with only a narrow space to drive on.

Several malls and office buildings in the surrounding neighborhood have also provided parking spaces for automobiles at higher rates.

At the Kumho Asiana Plaza on Le Duan Street, the cost of a car park for the first three hours is VND10,000 ($0.44) per vehicle. This fee rises to VND100,000 ($4.4) after this period, while the nighttime parking rate is VND200,000 (8.8) per car.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40013/...parking-spaces

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1