The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
No trip for me till June but that is to AC. Need to recharge as well as find Vitamin M!

There are lots to do even alone in Pattaya. I normally schedule with friends half the trip and alone the other half during Songkran and Loy Krathong.

When alone , its good time to explore coz there are no expectations from your frends. Since you're no longer a newbie to the place , you can take your time to find some gems away from Soi Walking but it'll always be there as a back up in case you want instant kopi.

LK Metro now has 4 or 5 agogos and the surronding areas boast the beerbars ; like Soi Diana and Soi Lengkee. Walk further up towards the disco Xycte and you have even more bars t explore ; although the concentration is less. Check out Bliss BJ Bar and Buffalo bar so Sai 3.

Try Drinking Street also near Big C, a plesent surprise for me last time. As for food , go for the Oishi group jap buffet ; I think called Shabuhsi. Individual steamboat ; less than 200B. The place at Central 6th floor is always packed but there is another on at the Big C.

Not sure about seafood as I normally eat cheap in Pattaya. The Jontiem ones along the beach are famous but some are not cheap. Can pick up a girl and ask her to bring. Last time I did that , she brought me to Lobster Pot ; expensive and food was very ordinary , not worth it

I normally spend at least 6 hours at VIP suana ; boss there was from HK and does not allow hanky panky on his premises. Very good massages and the steam/hot stones/tub usage is 150B per entry with free with water melon and water to drink. Massage is seperate , off course. A good place also to meet people as normal and bar girls as well as tourist and expat use the place. Its in the middle of Soi 10
tks very much for these places to go Bro tecklim, i'll be sure to check out Drinking Street & Sai 3...VIP sauna would be nice to check out too esp. after a oily massage

Been to LK Metro that stretch, the gogo girls quality doesnt seems to be much but some of their door ushers sure are stunners thou hehe and Bob's grill always never disappoint with their roasted pock ribs
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 21-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

btw just curious...anyone tried a successful tarma with two bar beer girls before haha?

previously got a friend who bf two girls from the same bar but they two ended up quarreling with each other in a disco later and in the end he went back to his hotel alone lol
Old 22-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
..... as im checking out Jack watch shop tats near your mentioned place for some imitation watches hehe
OT here but your post reminded me to seek clarification........ is it an offence to bring in imitation watches into Singapore?

There was an occasion when I returned to Changi airport from HK and I had nothing to declare so I went thru' the green lane since I had no luggage and only a haversack...... I was stopped by the customs and asked to go for a check. They searched my haversack and asked me to remove everything from my body and pockets. Everything was in order. Then one of the officer noticed the rolex watch on my wrist and asked me to remove it. It was a genuine rolex watch. The officer took the watch and asked a lot of questions.... even opening the back cover to check some numbers.

After returning me my watch and clearing me to leave..... I asked him why did he open up my watch? He replied to check if it is an imitation. I then asked him is it an offence to wear an imitation watch? He just stared at me blankly and never replied but just mumbling softly "you can go now..."

So until now I still dunno is it an offence to be in possession of an imitation watch? Any bros can help?
Old 22-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro ninja, even thought i never experience that but my ang-moh boss did bought his replica watch in MBK @ bkk when we travel back to sg. i was shock to know that officer in changi know how to open up the case becos it may risk damaging the movement and inner workings of the watch once the case is removed. Cheers!
Old 22-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
OT here but your post reminded me to seek clarification........ is it an offence to bring in imitation watches into Singapore?

There was an occasion when I returned to Changi airport from HK and I had nothing to declare so I went thru' the green lane since I had no luggage and only a haversack...... I was stopped by the customs and asked to go for a check. They searched my haversack and asked me to remove everything from my body and pockets. Everything was in order. Then one of the officer noticed the rolex watch on my wrist and asked me to remove it. It was a genuine rolex watch. The officer took the watch and asked a lot of questions.... even opening the back cover to check some numbers.

After returning me my watch and clearing me to leave..... I asked him why did he open up my watch? He replied to check if it is an imitation. I then asked him is it an offence to wear an imitation watch? He just stared at me blankly and never replied but just mumbling softly "you can go now..."

So until now I still dunno is it an offence to be in possession of an imitation watch? Any bros can help?

well im not too sure but im going for not too outlandish kinda brand like maybe simple brands like Seiko or Swatch just to tell time for me so even if worse case confiscated or forced to throw away it aint love lost to me *touchwood* hehe
Old 22-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikaru46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
btw just curious...anyone tried a successful tarma with two bar beer girls before haha?

previously got a friend who bf two girls from the same bar but they two ended up quarreling with each other in a disco later and in the end he went back to his hotel alone lol
Bro NobleEagle,

Just tried a tarma in DD a few weeks ago, nv tried so for bargirls. But I am sure if u want a tarma with bar girls, soi 6 will be place to begin with
Old 22-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

Dunno if it's an offence but I believe replica watch is not illegal.

If a police officer open up my real rolex I'm pretty sure his name will be taken down and be send to someplace with a feedback from me.it's ok to check but opening up the back is a big nono.I mean come on,it's a rolex after all!I may even cc a copy to rolex site and send in to service & check for any damage.

I believe people who wear rolex are someone with at least a little of statues and some may just shoot at the officer for opening up.

Was on the taxi back home one night after Work till really late in sg.about 1pm.pretty near to my house there was a road block.usually they seldom stop tAxi with customer sitting behind to spot check.was wave to stop & call out & handed out my ic.the usual question where u come back from and where u heading to etc.

But was ask to surrender my handphone & check my bag.as I did understand handphone was a personal item & we citizen have the right to not to surrender it unless a valid reason was given I ask the officer in a firm but polite tone.'I will cooperate with u with the check but I would like to know the reason for checking it as it's a personal item before surrounding it over.'the policeman got a little bit stunned & his superior heard it,came over and reply.sir pls hand it over 1st and I will let u know the reason later.I pass it over as he reply me back in a polite manner.and they ask to remove my battery and hold on to it while the check the serial num,sim number and ask me wether I had a second handphone with me.(this time quite kwai lan in tone.)I said no.why do I want to carry 2 mobile with me?they kept silence for a moment and carry comm.

Note taken,mobile were hand back.the explanation was many handphone stolen case was logged recently and they are checking for suspicious stolen phone.I was like what the hell?at a road block?

Be polite to the government ppl but be firm at the same time.lots of government officer all got 1type of pattern no matter in which country but in sg we locals if know the basic rules should not be yell around.we are only cooperating after all

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
anyone tried a successful tarma with two bar beer girls before haha?
.. friend who bf two girls from the same bar but they two ended up quarreling with each other in a disco later and in the end he went back to his hotel alone:
Can only kiss and tell of 2 double sets in bkk. One some years back with a FB fl (doing farang rounds at Hyatt Spassos and occassional Brix in SG). Did the xmas beer garden outside Central mall with her cronies (cheap pints and eats). Her flatmate A didn't feel like going home alone. So I had the bonus back in my digs. As I did P (fb) afternoon, I had only reserve to do A then with P giving some 'assist'. Asked me to remember switch rubber.

Other was last was Jan this year, did the panjang one A from R2. She had a innocent noob friend (1st day at work), who joined us for beers and eats. Day job at some optician shop, just fell out with thai bf.. 5.5 looks tag along but with C titties. She drowned her sorrows in pints, and was ripe for the picking back enroute in cab and hotel. Had trouble switching between A and C (drunk as skunk). Sure, A got a mite jealous if I gave unequal attention to C.

Old cxxk here, nothing else to brag here
Old 22-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru46 View Post
Bro NobleEagle,

Just tried a tarma in DD a few weeks ago, nv tried so for bargirls. But I am sure if u want a tarma with bar girls, soi 6 will be place to begin with
ooh i see tks was actually planning to recce soi 6 too while on the way up to Drinking street, seen soi 6 on a few youtube vids, reminds me very much like Geylang except that the girls are all hanging outside instead and going ard pulling people in by their cocks literally haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Can only kiss and tell of 2 double sets in bkk. One some years back with a FB fl (doing farang rounds at Hyatt Spassos and occassional Brix in SG). Did the xmas beer garden outside Central mall with her cronies (cheap pints and eats). Her flatmate A didn't feel like going home alone. So I had the bonus back in my digs. As I did P (fb) afternoon, I had only reserve to do A then with P giving some 'assist'. Asked me to remember switch rubber.

Other was last was Jan this year, did the panjang one A from R2. She had a innocent noob friend (1st day at work), who joined us for beers and eats. Day job at some optician shop, just fell out with thai bf.. 5.5 looks tag along but with C titties. She drowned her sorrows in pints, and was ripe for the picking back enroute in cab and hotel. Had trouble switching between A and C (drunk as skunk). Sure, A got a mite jealous if I gave unequal attention to C.

wah Bro YingYang you the man!
Old 22-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have checked with some friends working at the entry points, it IS an offence to be in possession of imitation/counterfeit stuff but they do not specifically go to look out for these items. What they do look out for are suspected stolen items and in bro ninja's case I believe the officer was checking the serial number of the rolex watch (for some watches need to remove casing to see the number) against the stolen property database.

For any counterfeit items that they come across in the course of their work, they will record your particulars and submit the information to the company whose product is involved. Any further action to be taken is done by the company's lawyer, sometimes with the assistance of the police.
Old 22-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
For any counterfeit items that they come across in the course of their work, they will record your particulars and submit the information to the company whose product is involved. Any further action to be taken is done by the company's lawyer, sometimes with the assistance of the police.
I would say this is probably in everyones best interest even if inconvenient as it ensures that people are kept honest. You won't find that degree of policing and crime busting in my country coz our police are lazy.
Old 22-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros...

Quick check with bros here who have used the Bell Service. I am going to take the bell bus service for the first time as I intend to spend my entire 3Ns there. Coming back is the one that I thought I better ask.

My flight back to Sg is around 4.45pm. So, I booked the 11am bus time, with a pick up from hotel at 10.30am. So, for those experienced bros, this should be the correct timing I should take right? Was thinking if I go for the 9am one, seems to be a little too early for the flight. But juz don't wanna miss the flight back.

By the way, how's the service for Bells? Reliable? On time?

Pai say... first time take public transport to Patts... 5555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bros...

Quick check with bros here who have used the Bell Service. I am going to take the bell bus service for the first time as I intend to spend my entire 3Ns there. Coming back is the one that I thought I better ask.

My flight back to Sg is around 4.45pm. So, I booked the 11am bus time, with a pick up from hotel at 10.30am. So, for those experienced bros, this should be the correct timing I should take right? Was thinking if I go for the 9am one, seems to be a little too early for the flight. But juz don't wanna miss the flight back.

By the way, how's the service for Bells? Reliable? On time?

Pai say... first time take public transport to Patts... 5555
Don't worry bro.ur timing is just right in fact I will even just push for the 1pm bus cos u take 11am u will reach airport 1pm..bell service is excellent and not much delay very on time.they even provide drinking water on board!

Enjoy

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 23-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wahh 大哥... thats what we call 寶刀尾老(apologies if my Chinese a bit off)!!! Don't show hand people think u sick chicken not old eagle!

Quote:
ooh i see tks was actually planning to recce soi 6 too while on the way up to Drinking street, seen soi 6 on a few youtube vids, reminds me very much like Geylang except that the girls are all hanging outside instead and going ard pulling people in by their cocks literally haha
Soi 6... memories come flooding back Mostly darker type, farmer or dinos but bang for your baht! Fun and cheap too! Had a few gems (and misses) there but have to hunt a bit. Not recommended for most Asian bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
My flight back to Sg is around 4.45pm. So, I booked the 11am bus time, with a pick up from hotel at 10.30am
A bit KS bro? Reach the airport within 2 hours. Bell is quite reliable. Never missed a bus (and plane) so far! heck... suddenly missing Patts!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can take the 1pm la. Should reach around 3-330pm.

445pm should Airasia flight. I like that flight the most coz of the timing. Can check out at noon and still have last burst of fire in the morning!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1