The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 singer have to double up as PR.
Sibei chum.

Singapore humsup lo really think their 50 cents coin bigger than bull cart wheel!
That's why Singaporeans are flocking to KL, J.B., and to a lesser extent to Penang and Ipoh as the singers in many clubs also acts as PR ladies ( Singaporeans, don't be offended, lah. What I wrote is actually happening ) And these singers in clubs, mostly are sibei chun.

Singaporeans 50 cents coin, very big in clubs in Malaysia. 555 +.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
That's why Singaporeans are flocking to KL, J.B., and to a lesser extent to Penang and Ipoh as the singers in many clubs also acts as PR ladies ( Singaporeans, don't be offended, lah. What I wrote is actually happening ) And these singers in clubs, mostly are sibei chun.

Most of the Singers/PRs currently in Malaysia used to work in singapore. They have no choice but to work in Malaysia because most of them are denied entry/banned from singapore. Lol. That is why they are earning ringgit instead of dollar.

Singapore remains the TOP country for thai girls to come to work over the years. Because singapore guys are "jaidee" and bf material. but because ICA did a splendid job by denying entry for many such "performing artistes" so they no choice now work in Malaysia.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Because singapore guys are "jaidee" and bf material. but because ICA did a splendid job by denying entry for many such "performing artistes" so they no choice now work in Malaysia.
this particular thread many pii chay jai dee maak
Old 21-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the Singers/PRs currently in Malaysia used to work in singapore. They have no choice but to work in Malaysia because most of them are denied entry/banned from singapore. Lol. That is why they are earning ringgit instead of dollar.

Singapore remains the TOP country for thai girls to come to work over the years. Because singapore guys are "jaidee" and bf material. but because ICA did a splendid job by denying entry for many such "performing artistes" so they no choice now work in Malaysia.
Ya, sei bei sian, all our governement fault.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, sei bei sian, all our governement fault.
U got Cheong thai discos one meh? When u coming to Bkk again ?
Old 21-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

It's ok I like to go Malaysia these days.
Some more my 50 cents coin very "big" mah 555!

Quote:

Does not affect me as I prefer to cheong in Malaysia!

TonyCheong2's dictionary definition of those words are as follow:

Jai Dee
adjective
1) liberal in giving or sharing; unselfish:
a generous patron of the arts; a generous gift.

2) easy going or sucker; carrothead
a jai dee customer of bar girl: jai dee kwai (cow).

Boyfriend Material
adjective
1) sponsor or sugar daddy; mongerer:
my Singapore tirak is very boyfriend material; every month TT me money so I can atm transfer funds to feed my husband in Udon Thani.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 21-10-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Does not affect me as I prefer to cheong in Malaysia!

TonyCheong2's dictionary definition of those words are as follow:

Jai Dee
adjective
1) liberal in giving or sharing; unselfish:
a generous patron of the arts; a generous gift.

2) easy going or sucker; carrothead
a jai dee customer of bar girl: jai dee kwai (cow).

Boyfriend Material
adjective
1) sponsor or sugar daddy; mongerer:
my Singapore tirak is very boyfriend material; every month TT me money so I can atm transfer funds to feed my husband in Udon Thani.
Unfortunately your definition is indeed true.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unfortunately your definition is indeed true.
Of course true lah.
Did not spend so many years in Bangkok in vain plus got pay tuition fees mah.
Old 22-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha Bro TonyCheong,

So brutal but true. My friend always tell me, all this girls come here teeruk here and there so you will send money back for them to feed their siam gao.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maestro* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can advice if joints like amsterdam are open during their month of mourning?
Old 23-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahaha Bro TonyCheong,

So brutal but true. My friend always tell me, all this girls come here teeruk here and there so you will send money back for them to feed their siam gao.
Of course lah as Thai girl's gong tao is number 1 in Asia!
To me their words are just farting noises to me.

Teach you guys one trick.
Next time if any Thai girl want to con money from you and if you have a Thai bank account.

You say no problem you'll transfer the money and inform her.
Then you fund transfer THB1 to her bank account.
Usually you'll not notice any difference in the bank balance with just a THB1 credit.
After checking balance at ATM machine the girl will confirm kan cheong and ask you if you transfer already or not.
If this girl is not internet savvy just ask her go update her bank passbook to see the transaction details.

She confirm feel damn lose face and pissed off with you once she saw the amount credited!
555!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 23-10-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 23-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Of course lah as Thai girl's gong tao is number 1 in Asia!
To me their words are just farting noises to me.

Teach you guys one trick.
Next time if any Thai girl want to con money from you and if you have a Thai bank account.

You say no problem you'll transfer the money and inform her.
Then you fund transfer THB1 to her bank account.
Usually you'll not notice any difference in the bank balance with just a THB1 credit.
After checking balance at ATM machine the girl will confirm kan cheong and ask you if you transfer already or not.
If this girl is not internet savvy just ask her go update her bank passbook to see the transaction details.

She confirm feel damn lose face and pissed off with you once she saw the amount credited!
555!

For my points of view,i found indo gals are gong tao number 1 in Asia.Just my 2 cents tots la....hope dont kena machine gun by tony.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
555!
55, u tried b4 rite?
then what happened after that?

scared tio black magic sia if do this to thai gal.
p.s. maybe she got your hair (or worse, your used condom).
Old 24-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

Dun worry about black magic... 99% fake. If u kena black magic, I will help u get out I been in Thailand too long to know most are bullshits, most are making use of ignorance to earn money. I even KO a so called tok kong "magician". Enjoy your fullest in Thailand. Sometime just act stupid n play along with the gers... it will make life more interesting.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
55, u tried b4 rite?
then what happened after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry about black magic... 99% fake. If u kena black magic, I will help u get out I been in Thailand too long to know most are bullshits, most are making use of ignorance to earn money. I even KO a so called tok kong "magician". Enjoy your fullest in Thailand. Sometime just act stupid n play along with the gers... it will make life more interesting.
In order to cast black magic on a certain person, u will probably need more than just hair,nails or belongings. Also need your exact birth time/birthdate. Also the culprit will have bad karma befall on her/him in the near future for doing that. So unless the thai girl is crazily madly in love with u until she willing to lose her life/soul, very unlikely she will risk going to a black magic Archan.

Most SG guys seems besotted/black magic by thai girls for just mainly one reason. Loneliness/emptiness within self. When one is deprived of love/concern for a very long period or yearn for some TLC, and when a thai girl comes along , it always seems that the guy is willing to go extra mile like Travelling to Thailand to visit her or do some things which other people would feel it's like kana black magic by the thai girl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1