The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Hi bros, I heard that their nine new gals have landed in GL. They have go through the medical tests and interviews with AV before they can the collect yellow cards before serving us.

I have not seen them yet and could not comment on their looks. They are likely to start work in late October or early November. I will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!
9 is a good number. Let's hope that the quality improves this time...
Old 23-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, I heard that their nine new gals have landed in GL. They have to go through the medical tests and interviews with AV before they can the collect yellow cards to serve us.

I have not seen them yet and could not comment on their looks. They are likely to start work in late October or early November. I will keep my fingers crossed. Cheers!
Bro, thank you for the good news!!

I wonder after the girls collect their yellow cards, would the OKTs there try out their own girls first or teach them practically??

years ago, when I try out those FL that worked at the bars, they told me that those okt that help them advertise in the internet, would try them out first for FREE before advertisement! I was very shocked then...
Old 23-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Bro, thank you for the good news!!

I wonder after the girls collect their yellow cards, would the OKTs there try out their own girls first or teach them practically??

years ago, when I try out those FL that worked at the bars, they told me that those okt that help them advertise in the internet, would try them out first for FREE before advertisement! I was very shocked then...
Hi bro, OKT is not allowed to have sex with his gals according to the AV rule. OKT Garrick will tell the new gals the house rules, the expected SOP and offer some tips on services. Other OKTs may ask their friends or regular clients to provide on the job training to gals who have no prior experience in flesh trade. A freshie gal may have to practise on peeled banana and whole apple to perfect the BBBJ and catbath skills.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, OKT is not allowed to have sex with his gals according to the AV rule. OKT Garrick will tell the new gals the house rules, the expected SOP and offer some tips on services. Other OKTs may ask their friends or regular clients to provide on the job training to gals who have no prior experience in flesh trade. A freshie gal may have to practise on peeled banana and whole apple to perfect the BBBJ and catbath skills.
Thank you for the enlightenment, bro!
Old 25-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

Any idea when the 9 new gals will start working?
Old 25-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by john99 View Post
Any idea when the 9 new gals will start working?
Next Tues / Wed?
Old 25-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe that is the reason these bro do not dare bring in good quality girls, in case they can't control the primitive urge, especially these girls are within their reach. This will be a torture, especially the bro are at the peak of sexual drive.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overall good quality girls will not come to sg and work. If there are quality girls, I think OKTs will bring them in. Earning money is more important.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Maybe that is the reason these bro do not dare bring in good quality girls, in case they can't control the primitive urge, especially these girls are within their reach. This will be a torture, especially the bro are at the peak of sexual drive.
Hi bro, if an OKT could not bed his gals as stipulated by AV, it does not mean he could not call in gals from other houses to entertain him.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

sure OKT can taste other houses gal, but cannot taste at their own house. Only can patronise to other houses to bonk the gal. A lot of GL150 OKTs famous for bonking other houses gal e.g. OKT house 1429/2033/2045/2047 etc...

Quote:
Hi bro, if an OKT could not bed his gals as stipulated by AV, it does not mean he could not call in gals from other houses to entertain him.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, does anyone knows has the new 9 gals start work? 😊
Old 29-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Hi, does anyone knows has the new 9 gals start work? ��
The new girls will start work on Tuesday, 1.11.16. Some may not be available because of code red. I saw 2 of them. They are of medium built and presentable.

Last edited by sams11; 30-10-2016 at 12:33 AM.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
The new girls will start work on Tuesday, 1.11.16. Some may not be avaiable because of code red. I saw 2 of them. They are of medium built and presentable.
Got MeiHui or Miko standard bro
Old 30-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GINNYTITTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
to all bros who have been visiting the wls of this house, do you think the SERVICE standards have drop?
I rtf recently a few of them in the past month, and I find that the older batch all very mechanical. They all go through the SOP. Take for example, if they see you looking at them give BBBJ they will ask is it enough, should they do the next thing, they will say this is what they do, if I not happy there's nothing else they can do.

I mean these are the popular WLs from the previous lot which so much fr was written of them.

Or do you think we need to push them to do more?
Or would they be like An An and show face and true color?
Maybe they all learn from An An.

What do you bros think?
Old 30-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINNYTITTY View Post
Bros,
to all bros who have been visiting the wls of this house, do you think the SERVICE standards have drop?
I rtf recently a few of them in the past month, and I find that the older batch all very mechanical. They all go through the SOP. Take for example, if they see you looking at them give BBBJ they will ask is it enough, should they do the next thing, they will say this is what they do, if I not happy there's nothing else they can do.

I mean these are the popular WLs from the previous lot which so much fr was written of them.

Or do you think we need to push them to do more?
Or would they be like An An and show face and true color?
Maybe they all learn from An An.

What do you bros think?

1654 new girls started yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1