The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I am disappointed with the score.
We should have scored at least 3 to 5 goals but Foster was very good.
Our finishing needs to be more clinical because chances do not come by all the time.
Once again a very poor display during set pieces.
Klopp seriously needs to look into this and solve the problem.
The league is so close I am worried that failing to score more goals and not keeping clean sheets will come back to bite us.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Run road... cb why so difficult to keep clean sheet?
Beauty of the game which makes these matches so exciting.

Pool had 18 chances and scored 2. So many missed chances by Firminio, Can, Mane, etc.

Most important is 3 points.

Last season we drew home and away playing West Brom Albion.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 23-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Gave away a silly goal again from a set piece. This is happening too often n it's gona be costly if it goes on like that!
Karius needs to organise his defence better.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Gave away a silly goal again from a set piece. This is happening too often n it's gona be costly if it goes on like that!
Karius needs to organise his defence better.
Mai hiam liao...... most importantly is we collect the 3 points.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Unnecessary stress in the last 10 mins.
1st, stupid corner conceded
Then, the successive corner resulted in a goal mouth melee which the WBA player gleefully tucked the ball in
Opponents identified our defensive frailties and know how to hit us where it hurt most

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
3 points in the bag n level with Arsenal. Well done!

Great if Devils lose tonight
Will be 6 behind us!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It was indeed nice to watch the attacking prowess of Liverpool players. But still much more work need to be done. I thought it was going to be another boring draw game but the Liverpool players prove me wrong. Also agree that Klopp need to address the set piece defending . Once again Liverpool failed to defend the goal . But do please be careful guys .It is still early days yet with more tough games to come. As long as the team continues to pick up the crucial 3 points I really don't care how they play. But certainly things have improved a lot on the pitch . Well done team . Keep up the good work.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

MC dropped 2 pts at home.
Thank you very much Southampton!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

3 points are important but keeping clean sheets and scoring goals are important too. I do not want us looking back when the season ends and saying we could have done much better.

This season we have so much advantages.

1) No European matches.
2) Our rivals (Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton, Man City, Southampton) all have new managers and require time to organize their teams.
3) Klopp had a full pre-season with Liverpool so no excuses.

The defense needs to buck up while the front guys sharpen their end product.

I believe the title can come back home to Anfield.
Old 24-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh this weekend looks to be turning out to be a pretty bright one for the Reds

Joint Top confirmed plus hopefully big egg on the face of Mourinho if Chelsea keep on playing more of the same in the 2nd half, with Blues fans singing "you are no longer the special one" and the journos proving him wrong in that they are actually bright "einsteins"
Old 24-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Gosh this weekend looks to be turning out to be a pretty bright one for the Reds

Joint Top confirmed plus hopefully big egg on the face of Mourinho if Chelsea keep on playing more of the same in the 2nd half, with Blues fans singing "you are no longer the special one" and the journos proving him wrong in that they are actually bright "einsteins"
3 nil now, Manure can say bye bye to victory or even a draw
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 24-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Man U down 4 nil
Old 24-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Best result of the weekend...Manure got hammered!
Old 24-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Feels really good to watch Man Utd get trashed.
I was quite surprised to watch the Chelsea fans turning their back on Mourinho.
I thought they loved him.
Old 24-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Pom was surprised that Manure keeper DG all of a sudden performed so badly. If he had such bad performance during our game, then definitely Liv 2 - MU 0 loh.

That overpriced Pogba was even worse than our former headless gorrilla
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available