The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Team Phillip Exclusive: SZ Baoan Airport <--> Danshui Shared Transport Promotion:

Team Phillip Promotion of the year, as long as your flight departs from Malaysia or Singapore arriving at the Shenzhen International Airport with destination to Danshui, you are entitled to our car sharing promotion. The one-way end to end travel cost can be as low as RMB80 per person. The return trip can be arranged too. We provide spacious and comfortable rides so don't worry about being short changed. Terms and conditions apply, any inquiries are welcome.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat : phillip8864
Email: [email protected]
Old 20-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

BOAT PARTY

Intro new way to party, location HK Saikung. Enjoy the hot summer on the boat with your choice of partners.

Do Stay Tuned for the next Update on Phillip exclusive boat party.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 20-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster (A)

BOAT PARTY

Intro new way to party, location HK Saikung. Enjoy the hot summer on the boat with your choice of partners.

Do Stay Tuned for the next Update on Phillip exclusive boat party.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 20-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Announcing a new service provided by Team Phillip called the “Boat Party”

For those whom enjoy some outdoor water activities, we are introducing a new way to enjoy a whole day at Sea to party either privately via pre-booking date of your choice or join in the monthly mix group where the dates are to be arranged by Team Phillip.

To those whom are interested, do contact me for more details.

I know many of you out there are like me, which constantly seeking new ways to have fun, enjoy and not to forget Cheonging. Most of the time during the day there are not much activity to try out. So this is something new, I have explored and had tons of fun in.

Here, I would like to introduce you to the standard style of entertainment, schedule and activities available for the “Boat Party” which I have recently went to. You can choose to either have it privately or you can join our mix group party held once monthly. If you are following my recent LIVE update on WeChat Moments, you can check it out else add and contact me.

First of all, to those of you whom have not heard of this style of party, I would like to give you a little more detail so you will have a better idea of it, here is a little FR on my experience out there researching on this activity.

The departing location is in Hong Kong (HK) peer, don’t worry about this as you can always depend on your buddy Phillip’s arrangement on transportation wherever you are. You can either come from Mainland GZ/ZH/SZ/CP or direct from HK airport, just contact me and I will arrange for your safe arrival.

The Boat Party starts of at 10:00am and Ends at 6:00pm, usually we will start off earlier and meet around 9:00am to have breakfast which Hong Kong’s well known for. Pre-booking is required to avoid disappointment.
Once gathered up, we will board a decently sized ship. This boat can cater up to a group of 40pax comfortably. The whole trip comes packed together with food, non-alcoholic drinks, entertainments, and not to forget the ship’s crew which consist of the Captain, lifeguard and your Buddy here.. Alcoholic drink is allowed but you will have to bring your own or pre-request for it and I will acquire it for you.
TO BE CONTINUED

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 20-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

Announcing a new service provided by Team Phillip called the “Boat Party”

On board and comfortably relaxed, the boat will head out to an isolated Bay at Sai Kung area where it will anchor and roll out the water entertainments. Some example like Floating Trampolines, Floating Slides, Water Skis, Kayaks and many more. Don’t worry for those whom are not familiar with swimming there are life vests and floaters provided too.

Safety and security is always our number one concern and we have an experienced Captain and Lifeguard on board who is constantly vigilant and on the lookout for your safety. For those who do not like to get wet you can enjoy the mini KTV environment on the boat together with lunch buffet style provided.

The Ship is fully equipped, for you to freshen up and do all your necessities cater to your convenience.

TO BE CONTINUED

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 21-06-2016 at 01:58 AM.
Old 20-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

It is an excellent adventure, where you can bring your own GF, MM, ML or whomever you want to enjoy the day with, and show them off in bikinis to your buddies on your conquests.. For those without any partners, your buddy here is always here to help. You can always choose from my large selections of Angels (Mei-Mei’s) with sporting services, which is guaranteed not to disappoint. You can use this excuse to check them out, without the make-up/push up’s and then bring them back for the night, if you know what I mean.
We can also cater to those women, who are looking for some handsome guys (Leng-Chai) if your group requires.

After a whole day, the party will come to a closure and head back to peer at around 6:00pm. Just in time for you to head out and enjoy Hong Kong’s seafood. You have the option to then stay in HK or move back to Mainland China to continue your adventure there.All these can be arranged for you by your number one buddy here in China.Stay tuned, on coming up updates.
Please do take note that Team Phillip does not charge additional nor personal service charge for all your bookings.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 21-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster (A)

HK Sai Kung Yacht Party 28th June 2016

Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Sai Kung yacht party 28th June 2016 Tuesday morning assemble at Changping Huimei Hotel lobby. (Please arrange for payment for the trip from Huimei Hotel to Sai Kung)
There will be lunch served on the yacht, hard liquor, beer, Coke, tidbits and snacks and karaoke. There will be water activities available such as surfing, banana boat, speedboats etc. For water activities, male charge at 800rmb and female at 500rmb.
Remember, assemble at Changping Huimei Hotel at 10:30am in the morning, same day return at 6pm. Those who are keen please register your interests with Team Phillip, thank you.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 21-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (A)

HK Sai Kung Yacht Party 28th June 2016

Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Sai Kung yacht party 28th June 2016 Tuesday morning assemble at Changping Huimei Hotel lobby. (Please arrange for payment for the trip from Huimei Hotel to Sai Kung)
There will be lunch served on the yacht, hard liquor, beer, Coke, tidbits and snacks and karaoke. There will be water activities available such as surfing, banana boat, speedboats etc. For water activities, male charge at 800rmb and female at 500rmb.
Remember, assemble at Changping Huimei Hotel at 10:30am in the morning, same day return at 6pm. Those who are keen please register your interests with Team Phillip, thank you.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 21-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster (A)

Team Phillip Brings to you Mixed K in Danshui.

For those of you travelling alone or with a small groups, please do not worry as your buddy in China here can still help arrange a good time for you. At the moment Team Phillip is the only one that can exclusively arrange this special rate and service for you in Danshui.

We currently have the normal Economical Mixed K where you can join single or small group party goers, or join some other easy going group parties.
Firstly we would like to introduce to you Team Phillip’s Economical Mixed K.
As you know it Team Phillip have settled down in and have built his home base in Danshui.
We have lots of groups of KTV sessions almost every night here in Danshui, but not to forget those brothers whom travels alone or those visiting us just to have fun, we have set up an economical package to cater for you and to get the most out of the KTV session here while not over spending.
Details of this mixed K below:
- To join mixed group of people in the KTV
- Admission Fee is RMB350 with free 6 cans of beer
- Additional beer and other liquor can be added if required (Please enquire for more details)
- Maximum of selecting 2 girls per session per person, girls fee are by yourself.
- Latest booking time closed at 4:00 pm
- KTV session starts at 6:30 pm.
Currently we have 2 Venue for this Mixed K, it can be held either in Legend KTV or Emerald KTV.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Secondly we have the Group Party Mixed K
For those of you whom prefer to join groups that are more suitable for our culture, Team Phillip have groups from Malaysian and Singaporean which we serve daily, and you can choose to join these group of mixed K party to have fun together.
Here the total bill will be shared evenly and fairly together with the group, this style of mixed K is preferred, if you prefer to hang loose and choose more than 2 girls to accompany you at the same time and also have your own preference of drinks with the company of these party group or just want to enjoy the party.
Team Phillip reserve this type of Group Party Mixed K exclusively for our Malaysian and Singaporean Brothers only, so do not worry of any communication barrier or difference in culture. You will be able to easily join in.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 21-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (A)

After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 22-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster (A)

Top Reasons why you should choose Team Phillip’s Services.

Team Phillip have been continuously providing and also improving our services for all Malaysian and Singaporean bro’s out there, whom visit us. We strive to improve ourselves in providing the best services/information and updates to you, so do provide us feedbacks for improvements.

Do take in consideration that Team Philip do not incur additional or personal service charges for all the arrangement rendered.As an established service provider for all your entertainment needs in China, we would like to just list down a few reason for those new to us on some of the services Team Phillip is providing.

1. We can assist to provide you with all your need from the time we pick you up at the airport until the time we send you back to the airport. As a Malaysian, I am well aware of our culture and needs are different from other region. Communications will not be a barrier and your requirements can easily be catered by us to suit your needs.

2. We can also assist you in sticking to your spending budgets. Do let us know what your expectations are and we can assist you while you are here. We are here to help you get the most of your entertainment while not burning a hole in your pockets. All bills and spending are transparent, and we are here to assist you on avoiding unnecessary or unknown charges.

3. We also have a large collection and varieties of hard liquor from around the world, which you can acquire from us if you are not keen on the ones provided by the KTVs. These are liquors brought in to China and guaranteed original, with various varieties of whiskies and brandies.

4. If you prefer to bring in your own alcohol, we also can assist in minimising your corkage charges. We can also help you store any remaining alcohol for your next use, even in another KTV. There is no wastage and expiry date for this.

5. We can assist in booking any of our recommended KTVs as required, but do take in consideration to book earlier as the location to be fully booked. All the KTV booking for the day can be cancel without any cancellation fee before 5pm if you have made any earlier bookings.

6. As an established service provider Team Phillip have many assistants to provide you with the necessary support on all your needs, we can ensure that there is someone there for you during your stay here, to assist you no matter it is during the day or night. You can rest assure that there is someone to accompany you and arranging transport for you after your KTV session even though it is late in the night or you are drunk. Team Phillip ensures that we take care of all our buddies whom visits us here.

7. Team Phillip also have several of our assistants linked with all the KTVs that provides them with our own group of MM girls. Hence we are aware of all the happening in there. We are also up to date on the service level and attitudes of the girls in each location. If there is any complains or issues we are able to follow up closely and provide you with a decent follow ups. We can also provide you and extra service of reserving any particular girls which are nice or special requirements like English speaking ladies or special service providers.

8. Unlike some other small or unknown places, we also ensure that there is no hidden or hanky-panky in all our arrangements. We know that these places have some dishonest mummy, manager, assistant or Dj’s, throw away or steal liquors, to hike up your expenses. Team Phillip always ensures that there is no such things that will happen in our arrangements.

9. We are also constantly linked with all the people whom are connected to the authorities and all the recommended premises. If there is any news of wind or raid, Team Phillip will provide you with the assurance and arrangement of an alternative plans to avoid any unnecessary expenses or wastage of your pre-booked tickets.

10. As Team Phillip is here to ensure your all your entertainment needs, we cater to not only KTVs, we also have daytime activities such as good food hunting, massages, SN Dragon activity, travel or sightseeing related activities. We will ensure that there is always some “buddy” there to take care of you and without any additional services fee.

Do add us in wechat for additional information or queries on terms and conditions, which do applies for certain stuff which are unforeseen.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Old 22-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster (A)

Break record with magnificent 250-300mm(weekday)& 400-500mm(weekend) available at the Emerald Danshui KTV now. Brothers who are looking for unlimited excitement can start forming the tour group. Team Phillip will ensure you enjoy the mm company safely under our care.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 23-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Samster (A)

uBOX 3 - We accept booking now !!!

Unblocked Tech has launched the latest uBOX 3. The performances of the uBOX 3 is unparalleled, it is now faster, clearer and more stable. This company has never stopped to amaze us with their new innovations.

What’s inside the new uBOX?
- 8 core 64-bits CPU, Cortex A53 processor, faster than the uBOX2 by 125%.
- 16GB ROM, now you can install a lot more application onto the box.
- 3.5mm Audio input, where you can enjoy home Karaoke system.
- H.265 super high-res video decoding is made possible by the new and faster CPUs.
- As usual it comes with all the lastest movies, dramas, entertainments, sports, education and news channels, etc etc.
- The adult channels are now enhanced to allow more genre viewing too.

We will now take the pre-order, if you are keen please contact Team Phillip. We apologize that we can’t take reservations without payment at this moment.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 23-06-2016 at 05:44 AM.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster (A)

uBOX 3 - We accept booking now !!!

Team Philip hereby proudly present to you the uBOX3, which allowed FREE viewing of 1000 worldwide live channels. These have included the live channels from Astro Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Middle East and Astro On Demand. The media box also equipped with additional software that has access to thousands of latest movies, which are updated on a daily basis. If you prefer Asian and English TV/Drama series, be it the latest or the classical, this media box can satisfy your desires unconditionally. With 50 complementary adult channels, you can tune into any genre you like and enjoy the great performances. The adult channels are password protected so you don't have to worry about your family members and friends activate the channels by mistake and create unnecessary embarrassment. Unlike other IPTV software, you DO NOT need to pay for the ANNUAL MEMBER FEE if you are using the UBTV. We have some bad experiences with other IPTV apps because the servers are being blocked often and you have to renew your memberships now and then. These issues will not occur with the UBTV, the live channels are linked to the UBTV hardware which means you just need to buy the UBTV Media box, and the pleasure of viewing is yours forever. Now we are not saying the viewing will not be disrupted someday if the media authority decided to block the traffic, but if that happened, we will guarantee to restore the UBTV viewing by providing user guides to upgrade the firmware.

The setup of the UBTV is very simple, just connect the HDMI cable between the UBTV Media Box and the TV. Make sure you have a reasonable speed internet connection into the UBTV (preferably via the network cable and not WIFI because direct cable connection is always faster), turn on the UBTV Media box, and you are all set. The best thing is, you can watch these live channels no matter which country you are in.

You need to take note that there are few competitors in the market, they claimed to sell the same media box. The competitor media box might have similar outlook and packaging, but you will not know what's inside the box and you cannot be sure they will come in a full working condition. We were told that there are at least 3 varieties of UBTV in the market and some of them blocked the access to certain countries live channels. The UBTV Media box we carry does not have this limitation, it is virtually an unblocked media box. If you purchase the UBTV via Team Phillip, we will ensure that the hardware and service quality meet your expectations, we also have a team of after-sale technical support to assist you on relevant matters whenever required.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 23-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

can work in s'pore?
how much including shipping?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1