The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sporty,

Ditto!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
jconnor,

Bars recommended:

Soi Cowboy - Bacarra, Shark

Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 and Rainbow 1

Best Soapys in Ratchada - Nataree
Are these places near my hotel, bro? Rama IV. Baccara is a bar or Massage Parlour? How much are the girls there? Speak English?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

What is soi cowboy? Sorry ya, first trip here.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Need some advice, mosts of the Threads on MP and clubs, how about FL streetwalker? Any good streets to walk to look for FL? AS just want to look around and pick my fancy and don't want to be pressured by the mamasan to pick...
Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

alexboy21,

Go to Nana Hotel Parking lot after 10:00 pm! Lots of freelancers but be careful of few ladyboys. Current going rate is 1,000B for short time!

Old 05-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
alexboy21,

Go to Nana Hotel Parking lot after 10:00 pm! Lots of freelancers but be careful of few ladyboys. Current going rate is 1,000B for short time!
Thanks! Will try it next month when I go
Old 05-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
What is soi cowboy? Sorry ya, first trip here.
Your browser should able to support the following link, www.google.com
Old 05-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Need some advice, mosts of the Threads on MP and clubs, how about FL streetwalker? Any good streets to walk to look for FL? AS just want to look around and pick my fancy and don't want to be pressured by the mamasan to pick...
U can try at railway tracks behind the old Siam Hotel.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Not advisable

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

On business trip (with extension) in bangers this week.

On 1st night, had a night cap with naemlo at On Nut in local night market beer garden. Tower Chang was a steal at thb380. We chased another night cap at Nana. 2 Rainbow bars didn't help with beer goggles (puyings look better with each pint). They seem to prefer ST (upstairs, not in comfort of your hotel room). Guess they can turn their tricks a couple X same night. Ended up at 2 beer bars outside Playskool. Naemlo had a blast from the past with one of his familiar faces. I ended up with 1 at closing time 0200, who was biding her time with 1 jap (or korean) who bought her few LDs. M didn't talk about price, speaks decent angrit. Not bad, LT and I paid her 3k. Ex real estate agent just few months FL in Nana after unfortunately becoming a black widow 1 year ago.

2nd night ditto, but paid bar fine thb600. 3rd night, she called and sms me with a nice surprise: offered me FOC (in her own words, 'no need to pay me money'). But I wanted to try SK local agg.. (next FR)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone into route 66 tonight?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

I must have been silly (and brave) to do local agg in SK on my 3rd night -giving up freebie. Bro naemlo flew to HCMC, so my solo act.

Been few years since I last did intramarra with 2 others. Scene here is different from Nana or SC, with obvious language barrier. And be prepared with less comfort zone. Silly me, as my thai is almost non existent (limited to few social phrases). Whole stretch on soi 2, had RCA, Best, TD99 (corner facing 7-11) and Harlem across. And Chat around the soi corner.

Popped in a few, with hardly a soul (I was early just before 9pm) and out again. Had a big Heine bottle in Harlem for thb150, but only couple of CMI coyotes. PRs looking bored in 1 corner. But can light up your ciggie here.

Chat next stop, with few customers I could count on 1 hand. Sat down for 10mins, but no one bothered to wait on me. So went to TD 99. Got more gals here, seems popular. PRs preening themselves or bored playing their mobiles in corner. Can see their 'rest' or changing room with fulll view of gals chatting inside.

Spied A and asked her over, in between her dance routine. Good thing here is gals dun run road, stick with you and drink your beer or whisky. Spied B, but she yaya make up only after A asked her on my behalf.

B came 45mins later with some instant noodles pack. She doesn't do dance thing, only PR. After 2 big bottles Heine, ordered a cheapo 100 pipers thb500 (minus mixers). Close to 1230, bill including some fried squid and cashew nuts plus their time and whisky ended up thb2300. Took both out for thb1.8k each (but it's tipping here +200bht each for the guy in black). ST hotel is included, across the street (New York something).

To cut a long story short, both did the sexy lap dance in room by turn. And they did each other whilst not ignoring me.. Been awhile since my last tarma sexperience. Finished the whisky bottle ensuite us 3, they dancing to music video.

Went back to my hotel with a big grin, and trip next morning up north to Nakhon Sawan 250kms away to worry about. Won't be doing this solo for a long time again.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Quote:
alexboy21,

On the way in from airport to sukhumvit just around the corner of petchuburi mrt exit , on the side soi taxi driver point to a row of ladies standing on e street. Quite a few young and pretty girls, price according to taxi driver around 1500. St rm available nearby for 200 baht. Don't know e street name. Bro who got time can go and check it out
Old 05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
........Popped in a few, with hardly a soul (I was early just before 9pm) and out again. Had a big Heine bottle in Harlem for thb150, but only couple of CMI coyotes. PRs looking bored in 1 corner. But can light up your ciggie here.

................Spied A and asked her over, in between her dance routine. Good thing here is gals dun run road, stick with you and drink your beer or whisky. Spied B, but she yaya make up only after A asked her on my behalf.

B came 45mins later with some instant noodles pack. She doesn't do dance thing, only PR. After 2 big bottles Heine, ordered a cheapo 100 pipers thb500 (minus mixers). Close to 1230, bill including some fried squid and cashew nuts plus their time and whisky ended up thb2300. Took both out for thb1.8k each (but it's tipping here +200bht each for the guy in black). ST hotel is included, across the street (New York something).

To cut a long story short, both did the sexy lap dance in room by turn. And they did each other whilst not ignoring me.. Been awhile since my last tarma sexperience. Finished the whisky bottle ensuite us 3, they dancing to music video...............
Nothing really happens before 11 p.m. in SK. Glad you enjoyed the tarma.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Ultraone,

Freelancers are hanging out near Makkasan Station behind La Belle Massage. The going rate is 2,000b and nearest short time hotel is A One Hotel and room rates are 300 - 500 Bhat! Watch out for ladyboys!

You need to get your information straight!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1