The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Now however , Nana is fighting back! With Bangkok Bunnies , Suckers and Jailbirdz , I believe its just retaken the top position from Cowboy
Suckers have post op ladyboys in the midst of coyotes as well and they make an attempt to conceal that from customers. Do take note many Bros have taken the plunge and unknwowingly went with post op ladyboys from this bar.

Jailbird started as a promising coyote bar but due to the agent had some problems and left, the bar is pathetic as of now.

New bar called "Enter" has just opened at level 3. It's half the size of the bar which was formerly "bubbles". Revamped and a few good looking coyotes.

In terms of fun, cowboy is still a place to go as they have prettier coyotes to play around. Only baccara is a legit ground to have direct buyout. The rest of the bars/coyotes more like a hit/miss as most coyotes can choose to go or not to go.

Nana plaza still retains the TOP place to go for easy buyout with bars like rainbow1-4. Couple of coyote bars but the prettier ones dun go or either only go ST.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Suckers have post op ladyboys in the midst of coyotes as well and they make an attempt to conceal that from customers. Do take note many Bros have taken the plunge and unknwowingly went with post op ladyboys from this bar.

Jailbird started as a promising coyote bar but due to the agent had some problems and left, the bar is pathetic as of now.

New bar called "Enter" has just opened at level 3. It's half the size of the bar which was formerly "bubbles". Revamped and a few good looking coyotes.

In terms of fun, cowboy is still a place to go as they have prettier coyotes to play around. Only baccara is a legit ground to have direct buyout. The rest of the bars/coyotes more like a hit/miss as most coyotes can choose to go or not to go.

Nana plaza still retains the TOP place to go for easy buyout with bars like rainbow1-4. Couple of coyote bars but the prettier ones dun go or either only go ST.
Many gogos have postop these days so its buyer beware.

Pity about Jailbirdz , I was there only a month ago
Old 26-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Many gogos have postop these days so its buyer beware.

Pity about Jailbirdz , I was there only a month ago
Which agogo have postop ladyboys that u heard??
Old 27-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bar Groups

Quote:
Years (15-20?) ago , Nana was the best agogo cluster around...G Spot and the rest of the Kings Group gogos...
King’s Group is over at Patpong. The group that really upgraded Nana in terms of facilities, such as décor, sound system, multiple rows of seats – just like the Arab did to SC later – was called Crown Group.

I used to know one of the guys in the group, a Frenchman. He’s the one who taught me that the French have the best eye for girls.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Note to Bros. Gclubs, Gogo bars, thermae and freelance clubs all close at 12 midnight. All freelance girls hang around raumchit hotel area after 12.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin33 View Post
Note to Bros. Gclubs, Gogo bars, thermae and freelance clubs all close at 12 midnight. All freelance girls hang around raumchit hotel area after 12.
Any idea will remain like this till when ?
Old 28-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Craziness House

The door was open but no one inside, lites turned on, stools pushed aside as if the floor was going to be cleaned. Waitresses outside trying to get passers-by to sit at tables outside and buy them a drink, no go-go girls outside, only Amazon LBs.

All other bars open, including all Arab’s bars.

Wots going on
Old 28-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Craziness House

The door was open but no one inside, lites turned on, stools pushed aside as if the floor was going to be cleaned. Waitresses outside trying to get passers-by to sit at tables outside and buy them a drink, no go-go girls outside, only Amazon LBs.

All other bars open, including all Arab’s bars.

Wots going on
Crazy house was showing no mourning during this period and a surprise and sudden spot check by the army forced them to be closed. I'm quite elated to hear that as that bar really like to behave as if they are having high level police protection. Sad to say, the army were the ones to force them to close now.
Old 28-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

I heard some stories that some bars at Soi Cowboy allow you to lick and suck the gals' pussies ....anybody heard about this or tried ???
Old 28-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I heard some stories that some bars at Soi Cowboy allow you to lick and suck the gals' pussies ....anybody heard about this or tried ???
DONT KNOW aBOUT COWBOY BRO, BUT WINDMILL BAR IN PATTAYA SURE CAN
Old 28-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
DONT KNOW aBOUT COWBOY BRO, BUT WINDMILL BAR IN PATTAYA SURE CAN
And in Iron Agogo in Walking Street where my friend licked a puying's pussy for 10 minutes.

Windmill Agogo, i had done it. Young farang that drank beer and was next to me was aghast !!!.
Old 28-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Licking Pussies in A Go Go Bars

I am not going to Pattaya

I heard that in certain bars at Soi Cowboy you can also lick and suck pussies at the stage ....anybody knows which bars ???
Old 28-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Licking Pussies in A Go Go Bars

Quote:

I heard that in certain bars at Soi Cowboy you can also lick and suck pussies at the stage ....anybody knows which bars ???
puying's, katoey's or phi's? halloween just round the corner
Old 28-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

In Suzy Wong AGG during showtime from 10-11 pm the audience is invited to participate in some of the acts. Mostly lesbian shows and the female customers get to lick the naked showgirls pussy. Too bad nobody doing anal otherwise I dun mind going up on stage to ram the poopchute.

In Long Gun pub the dancers can play with you naked on stage but most customers prefer to go behind the curtains at the back.
However this Long Gun pub is all oldies.... the dancers are at least over 35 and many out of shape too.

Next to Crazyhouse is the Twin Sisters pub..... this pub has 2 levels and there is a pool table upstairs. But nobody play pool there as that table is used to have open sex with the ladies. If you are shy the waitress will guard the staircase until you finish your FJ... or you can share the table with another couple and watch each other performing.
Old 28-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in bkk tonight ? Its raining but if you are keen, i will be in kush from around 10.30 to 11.00
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1