The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Btw, just to spare any tears...

Funky was conveniently burned after closing hour, conveniently spared the adjacent DEMO, and conveniently no one was hurt. When something smells fishy in Thailand, it probably is a rotting whale. A chat with mms at Czech confirmed my suspicion and we can soon expect a newer and better pub rising from Funky's ashes thanks to the insurance payout.

Just wish Nataree could do the same.

Hallelujah!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post

Thermae - Some other bro's mentioned it's brighter, lol, can't really tell the difference, still looks pretty dodgy. But plenty of girls to choose from, only 1-2 really stood out for me. Maybe I was late. Had a beer and left. Oh and it was still pretty crowded with full lineup and all jippun customers around.
Thanks, always like Thermae but has been years since i last visited the LOS. When i first when there Thermae was a hunting ground for European/US Ang Moh, and slowly become a destination for Japanese, and now Koreans. Aside from the increase in prices, has anything changed? What is the average asking prices of these gals now?
Old 12-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
a group of us 6 guys will be doing a trip to Bangkok early august for a bucks.....
wanting to try variety of things, hoping a decent budget will suffice for the below:
1)gentlemens club (the pimp?)
2)clubbing (not sure?)
3)the lord
4)???
I would probably pass on the G-Clubs because the drinks are very expensive without a membership, and no garuntee of action. The girls will only give out their numbers if you are a Rich regular, or have serious looks/game. Just avoid getting blue balls, there are much better ways to spend your limited time.

Supposing you have a 2 night, 3 day itnerary, you could try:

Day 1: Afternoon (relaxing spa with happy ending or FS options), Evening (tourist friendly Nightclub with easy girls and Freelancers)
Day 2: Afternoon (Soapy massage), Evening (GoGo Club, after hours disco club)
Day 3: Afternoon (Thai massage, recover from hangover)

For Soapy massage, i would suggest: Posseidon, Lorde, Emanuelle, Caesars, and the sponsor MITU here has Japanese sytyle service although girls may not be as attractive.

Agogo clubs are concentrated in Nana Plaza (Rainbow 2/4 is most popular for Asians), and Soi Cowboy (Bacarra) and there are more clubs here than you have time to visit.

If you cannot find any action at these places, you can always pickup Freelancer in Thermae Cafe, or some nightclubs with Freelancer (Mixx, Insanity)

Also, if you are a fan at KTV, many of the Soapy places also have KTV rooms where you can book a room, drink, and have sex with the girls there and takeout.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Nicely put, Lost99 Doesn't seem you were lost there
Old 12-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nicely put, Lost99 Doesn't seem you were lost there
Unfortunately not possible to change handle to "Found"

Several years travelling and fucking your way through different 3rd world and 1st world countries will help you put things in perspective
Old 13-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

To all Bro, next week will have a major close of night entertainment 18-20th July, pls plan for plan B if not will have to PLSPCC

Cok Dee Krup

http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/thailand/

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
To all Bro, next week will have a major close of night entertainment 18-20th July, pls plan for plan B if not will have to PLSPCC

Cok Dee Krup

So nice of u to inform

17th will have event at Pimp on Sunday. After which will be closed from Monday- Wednesday.

Most night entertainment joints will also be closed. Please kindly take note.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
So nice of u to inform

17th will have event at Pimp on Sunday. After which will be closed from Monday- Wednesday.

Most night entertainment joints will also be closed. Please kindly take note.
Heng ahhh I'm in Jakarta!
Old 13-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next time just use this..Plan ahead. It's accurate.
Old 13-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thanks, always like Thermae but has been years since i last visited the LOS. When i first when there Thermae was a hunting ground for European/US Ang Moh, and slowly become a destination for Japanese, and now Koreans. Aside from the increase in prices, has anything changed? What is the average asking prices of these gals now?
There are still some farang here and there but like you mentioned, less and less, mostly saw jippun crowd.

Unfortunately, I didn't check the prices. Based on my 2-yr-old data, ST is 2-2500. LT really depends on girl. Maybe next time if I ever go I will ask a bit here and there 555. Hope that helps.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 13-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

fun night with bro vbkk last night..
Old 13-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Given everything is so spread out, which area do you suggest we book for accommodation? Friends are keen on vie hotel near central world but I rather just ask here first.
Any hotel in the central area is fine in my opinion cause taking a cab to these places are very easy.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
Bro vbkk more interested in food tour than club tour.

You guys cheong The PIMP G-Club right 555?
Old 14-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
Same here, had fun always

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro vbkk more interested in food tour than club tour.

You guys cheong The PIMP G-Club right 555?
I'm fat short and ugly. More interested in food lah.

No lah we went to saphan Kwai ago go teh neh neh 100baht.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I would probably pass on the G-Clubs because the drinks are very expensive without a membership, and no garuntee of action. The girls will only give out their numbers if you are a Rich regular, or have serious looks/game. Just avoid getting blue balls, there are much better ways to spend your limited time.

Supposing you have a 2 night, 3 day itnerary, you could try:

Day 1: Afternoon (relaxing spa with happy ending or FS options), Evening (tourist friendly Nightclub with easy girls and Freelancers)
Day 2: Afternoon (Soapy massage), Evening (GoGo Club, after hours disco club)
Day 3: Afternoon (Thai massage, recover from hangover)

For Soapy massage, i would suggest: Posseidon, Lorde, Emanuelle, Caesars, and the sponsor MITU here has Japanese sytyle service although girls may not be as attractive.

Agogo clubs are concentrated in Nana Plaza (Rainbow 2/4 is most popular for Asians), and Soi Cowboy (Bacarra) and there are more clubs here than you have time to visit.

If you cannot find any action at these places, you can always pickup Freelancer in Thermae Cafe, or some nightclubs with Freelancer (Mixx, Insanity)

Also, if you are a fan at KTV, many of the Soapy places also have KTV rooms where you can book a room, drink, and have sex with the girls there and takeout.
Bro, relaxing spa with happy ending... any recommendation? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1