The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Lim View Post
WOW nice place man... Bro can have the actual address... Tks
Read the first two pages lah. All the info is stated there. Like that also must spoon feed. Must hold your hand and bring you there or not??
Old 22-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Lim View Post
WOW nice place man... Bro can have the actual address... Tks
Come and buy me drink and pay all the LD to my gal, then I bring you there...
Old 22-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
Come and buy me drink and pay all the LD to my gal, then I bring you there...
Bro ASH you too lazy to read threat already. But i can offer you a better 1. you just buy me a set of beer, then i can bring you there and call a good services and pretty gal for you. deal or not deal?

You must pay for it if you lazy rite?
Old 22-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Hahaha...you guys think damn fast.

Good method for those too lazy to even read.
Old 22-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
Bro, my situation same wif bro JbGuy. but im worst than him. coz i even cant apply for permit. im only free on saturday ok. i'll let u know if i plan to go there...
If u going, pm oso, bro fucker101. I still haven't cu in pinoy flower bath action leh. I dun need licence.
Old 22-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
If u going, pm oso, bro fucker101. I still haven't cu in pinoy flower bath action leh. I dun need licence.
Pinoy Flower Shower? Oh No..... u still remember that. I'll try to write it up. Recently i play in all this pub. for sure got something there. pls kindly wait for my FR. ok...
Old 22-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro ASH you too lazy to read threat already. But i can offer you a better 1. you just buy me a set of beer, then i can bring you there and call a good services and pretty gal for you. deal or not deal?

You must pay for it if you lazy rite?
walau, how can like that..u cut my "kantao" leh, then how abt me?
Old 22-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Special for Bro JJ---Who Always Remember Pino Flower Shower:

Actually on last Sunday 11am i received a sms "i want to watch movie,u treat me, im so sad now. ok?" walau..... so suddently... so im call back to ask the location for me to fetch her. Its Tmn Molek. So i just go to Jusco to watch a movie, after that sure go to hotel rite.....

So here come the main dish. We just go in the bath room, as i mention b4, i need to take flower shower to be lucky guy(Advice from BroJJ). She help me to clean my body, and i help her also. after that she kiss me slowly like we kiss our gf. very slow, sometimes u touch her lips, sometime she avoid it. knn its make me 'bei tahan'. so i hug her with both my hands. and french kiss like no tomorrow (the feeling was so good until now i still remember that). after that she BBBJ me in the bath room.

After clean up the action start on the bed. the diff between HC/MP WL was we do serve together. she catbath me, i do it back. we hug and kiss. and the surround system like Dolby Digital... its real... not the fake 1... for sure all bro who have the experince will understand it. Her boob is for big boob lovers lor. Should be around B+ to C, cant hold it fully with my 1 hand. she always press my head to her boobs until i cant breath. So she BBBJ again, and i DATY her. its hot and nice smell. my 1st time for pino DATY.

im on the top 1st. i bonk her hard and she moans beside my ear with the hot air(her breath). She kiss my neck, ear, face and i french again wif her while i keep bonking. After that we changes position. she become a wild cowgirl. She ride me like crazy up down up down. so i really cant control myself. coz the feeling was so nice untill i have to stop and change position. if not i'll unload already.

Its already near finish, so we use the missionary position again. and i bonk her continiuosly and suddently i feel that my didi very hot(hot juicy) and she moans get louder. oh...... that's the timing she feel so high. she hug me with strength and bite my shouder. this coz me unload myself also.

I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ. From the start flower bath until finish i think should be around 50minutes.

So bro JJ, now you know y recently im not write the FR in MP threat. coz this gal make me always thinking this FJ.

Gal name: secret. around 23yos.
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big boobs, big butt)
Fingering: YES
Frenching: YES
DATY: YES (My 1st time on a Pino)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: YES
Damage:Special Charges
RTF: YES but i scare

Sorry to all brothers who read this, coz she ask me dun tell others she do this with me becoz she do this special for me only. So i have to keep my promise. When the time i need to pay her, she refuse to take it. and she say it Louder with Angry look. oh..... that's not a good thing for me. if she serious
with me, then there is a big problem. that's why im so scare to do it again. Untill the end, i have to try other reason/way to ask her keep the money. Its standard price i pay her ok.

So for all brothers who likes to try, may be can give urself a chance. coz a lot gals there are just looking for $$. so u go there and ask, if they accept your offer, then thats a deal ok. if not, CHANGES ANOTHER PROSPECT. a lot gals there. coz for what i know some of the gals are not do freelances. so dont waste ur time there.

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?
Old 22-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
walau, how can like that..u cut my "kantao" leh, then how abt me?
oh bro...dun angry. there a set of beer. i cant finish alone rite? so we share lah. 12bottles there, 6 for you and 6 for me. ok? and for LD may be you can ask BroASH help you to pay... thats not my business rite......
Old 22-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ.

DATY: YES (My 1st time on a Pino)

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?
I also heard of the saying that you shouldn't bathe or wash your didi for at least 1 to 2 hours after you had ejaculated to avoid 'catching wind'

Congratulations for your 1st DATY on a Pino gal ! How was the taste ? You shouldn't wash your mouth for at least 24 hours after doing DATY

To PM someboy juck 'click' on that person's nick and then 'click' on the "Send a private message to ........ "
Old 22-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I also heard of the saying that you shouldn't bathe or wash your didi for at least 1 to 2 hours after you had ejaculated to avoid 'catching wind'

Congratulations for your 1st DATY on a Pino gal ! How was the taste ? You shouldn't wash your mouth for at least 24 hours after doing DATY

To PM someboy juck 'click' on that person's nick and then 'click' on the "Send a private message to ........ "
Thanks...Bro Kateoy... now i know how to pm. and about the taste, i just cant decribe it. coz there no other bad taste... just nice so that i enjoy a lot there...
Old 22-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Special for Bro JJ---Who we I .

Gal name: secret. around 23yos.
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big RTF: YES but i scare

nice FR bro..but be careful not to fall into those KC trap. just a friendly advice.
Old 22-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Special for Bro JJ---Who Always Remember Pino Flower Shower:

Actually on last Sunday 11am i received a sms "i want to watch movie,u treat me, im so sad now. ok?" walau..... so suddently... so im call back to ask the location for me to fetch her. Its Tmn Molek. So i just go to Jusco to watch a movie, after that sure go to hotel rite.....
I always hv trouble remembering many things, i like 2 keep my brain empty. But my didi sure cannot 4get anything tat is XXX rated.

Nice Fr bro but u another one of those lucky bastard tat can wonder off at 11am???? Some other bros maybe will go 4 afternoon delight but u bring one step up.. go movie somenmore. Pei fu, pei fu!!!!
Old 23-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
oh bro...dun angry. there a set of beer. i cant finish alone rite? so we share lah. 12bottles there, 6 for you and 6 for me. ok? and for LD may be you can ask BroASH help you to pay... thats not my business rite......
Ok lah, better then nothing, but seen after we asking it, the bro ASH is disapear already..
Old 23-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster (B)

Talking Re: Pino's Pub in JB

FYI,
Another new Pino Pub is open today.
Name: Bachelor Cafe
Add: 25A Jalan Teratai 4, Taman Johor Jaya.JB ( Opp. of Kassim Restauran )
Business Hour: 4pm - 2am
but sorry no info for beer/LD charge yet. may be will same as other pub too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1