The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Time to see doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
hey litle joe still can raise flag still going strong
Old 04-01-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Rule sex geylang?
Old 04-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Time to see doctor
Wooww the doctor
Old 04-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
my jiao vegetarian for half a yeah alredi, gotta 开斋 during cny festival
Hehe, here's wishing you a bountiful CNY, bro Korean. Huat ah!!!

Why not have some side dishes in SG before the main course in CN. The popular CNY raw fish has already hit the menus here in SG you know
Old 04-01-2017, 10:52 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Hehe, here's wishing you a bountiful CNY, bro Korean. Huat ah!!!

Why not have some side dishes in SG before the main course in CN. The popular CNY raw fish has already hit the menus here in SG you know
raw fish dont anyhow take.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/raw...-world-silence
Old 04-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thing I still don't get is the rule about how the girls have to "cover up properly" when they are outside of the house, such as when they walk to and from the houses in-between duties.

I mean, in any case, I always see those beautiful Chinese lasses strutting around the streets wearing their sexy dresses, and the only thing they cover are their nice shoulders with a small scarf, which is usually 70% transparent at least. Their long sexy legs are still in full view, turning heads as they strut about.

So, what's the point of this rule? and why is this rule implemented in the first place? Afraid they might offend certain group of people of certain belief(s)?
Old 04-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

[QUOTE=hornyunclez;15496330]The thing I still don't get is the rule about how the girls have to "cover up properly" when they are outside of the house, such as when they walk to and from the houses in-between duties.

The point is AV knows the girls will dress sexily and not wear sweat pants but at the same time, how do you be specific about hemlines and necklines?

So when they said cover up properly, it's either the girls have to cover their boobs or their butt cheeks as they are walking along the street.

The interpretation is left to the girls and the enforcement to the AV.

When our government legalised prostitution, it doesn't mean they want to promote it..they rather keep it low key and don't forget...there are alot of Buddhist temples, churches and mosques around that area...
Old 04-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Time to see doctor
She a nurse lah, not doc
Old 04-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ramon;15496766]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
The thing I still don't get is the rule about how the girls have to "cover up properly" when they are outside of the house, such as when they walk to and from the houses in-between duties.

The point is AV knows the girls will dress sexily and not wear sweat pants but at the same time, how do you be specific about hemlines and necklines?

So when they said cover up properly, it's either the girls have to cover their boobs or their butt cheeks as they are walking along the street.

The interpretation is left to the girls and the enforcement to the AV.

When our government legalised prostitution, it doesn't mean they want to promote it..they rather keep it low key and don't forget...there are alot of Buddhist temples, churches and mosques around that area...
Ah, but yea I shouldn't have questioned anything about the legal prostitution scene. This scene is literally the only thing that separated me from massive depression and even worse and staying sane enough to function in my daily life

Yea that's very true also about your last sentence especially.

Very often, fresh from a hardcore fuck with acts that I certainly wouldn't dare to tell my own mother about 0.1% of the details either in Lorong 16 or 20, as I walk to either the bus stop or the coffee shops to get some post-sex beer, very often I would bump onto all the following groups: A group of well-dressed aunties and older men carrying bibles, a group of Muslim youths with prayer caps and headscarfes, and a group of some sort of Buddhist youths around there who look so nerdy and innocent all of them. ENcountering these groups after such acts that I did inside the brothel made me blush a bit inside lol

----

Another question is that, is it okay for the AVs if let's say we bring a relative/friend who has some kind of disability to have a good time in the legal brothels? I am more talking about bringing someone with conditions such as Down's syndrome or severe autism that kinda condition.

Would the OKTs and most importantly the girls be okay with serving them? I know for the girls the most crucial thing for them is our $$$, but still...
Old 04-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
roamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Another question is that, is it okay for the AVs if let's say we bring a relative/friend who has some kind of disability to have a good time in the legal brothels? I am more talking about bringing someone with conditions such as Down's syndrome or severe autism that kinda condition.

Would the OKTs and most importantly the girls be okay with serving them? I know for the girls the most crucial thing for them is our $$$, but still...
It's not about the girl or the OKT, it's about the person you're bringing. You never know what sex will do to them. They might freak out, or have a severe episode of whatever it is they have, or become addicted to WLs... who's going to be responsible?
You may have good intentions to let them experience something you find enjoyable, but their minds may not be working like normal people's.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I dun believe your story. The last thing any ranking officer would want to do is to identify himself in such circumstances especially in a place of ill repute.
Precisely.... if he is a high rank officer as claimed..... he dun even need to id himself. All he need to do is just make a call and the message will be passed down to the ground officers checking on him in that house.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

yes agreed, they dont reveal themselves easily
Old 05-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There's only one person here that always likes to emphasize who is laojiao and who is not laojiao

For me I'm just a lan jiao
Someone zapped me with an 8 pointer account for this post.

No prizes for guessing who.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

another rule:
1. OKT/Helper cannot try their own house girls. Other houses girl can try but cannot try at their own house, must go to others houses.

for this rule, i know few OKTs violate it. Not so good so name it here
Old 05-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
another rule:
1. OKT/Helper cannot try their own house girls. Other houses girl can try but cannot try at their own house, must go to others houses.

for this rule, i know few OKTs violate it. Not so good so name it here
I knew a house boss who tried his own gals. And its an open secret among the gals. That was in 2008. That gal treat herself as the boss's wife.
Surprisingly when the boss dump her, she didn't report him to the AV.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1