The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread - GOOD sharing 👏

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
Massaged by 30 over ML. Almost 99% cannot make it. What does "cannot make it" mean. Attitude like shit, rubbish massage, mechanical process, think old means gold, trying to educate me on why I should pay above market rate.

If you look at the risk return, its really a fucked up deal for us. Yes I am still going for massages and getting disappointed. So many bros referred their gems but unfortunately most fall into the 99% bracket as well. Sometimes you look at the FR and then wonder, is it for real??

80% of your business will come from 20% of your best customers. Almost all ML only want to fuck your pocket only once in my experience. I do not get that at all. Why do they not just want to be nicer and treat their customers well.

I have a regular ML now. From the first time till the last time service standard has hardly dropped. Its not about chemistry or whatever shit that develops over time. We bros should not be the one to trying to build a better relationship. We pay money to have fun.

Early this year went to a popular place in SBR. During BM it felt weird, looking down, ML put tissue all around my lil bro and in between her breasts. every few seconds she was making sure tissue stay in place. I just stopped, gave her $20 and told her bye bye. And she still ask for feedback, "why what happened?". I enjoyed my time in this place with other ML before. This one black sheep definitely lost customers for the other ladies. Because of this cow i visited the place lesser.

What i am trying to say, so far in this forum nobody is sharing good mls. sorry if i hurt any bros by saying this. Most of them are mls who should not even be allowed to touch a guy.

Long time ago this forum was really pretty good with good sharing now it just
has become an avenue to share discarded pieces of shit which nobody in their right mind will touch.

My opinion and my thoughts.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Massage in Singapore and my thoughts

Quote:
Massaged by 30 over ML. Almost 99% cannot make it. What does "cannot make it" mean. Attitude like shit, rubbish massage, mechanical process, think old means gold, trying to educate me on why I should pay above market rate.

This section is becoming another fl dome 2 and u should treat the FRs here accordingly. 1 suggestion is to find some fr writers who are honest and follow them

For example if u know a place is shitty. Then see who else post about it. If alot of people try before and knows its shit but no one bothers to post anything then whats the point of coming to this forum ? All useless. Cant even make a online post after being cheated.

So who are the massage girls or threads that you tried but are shitty ?

Last edited by comm; 16-12-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Good point comm - many of us need guidance as to who are the Honest FR writers (seniors + newbies) right here....🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
This section is becoming another fl dome 2 and u should treat the FRs here accordingly. 1 suggestion is to find some fr writers who are honest and follow them

For example if u know a place is shitty. Then see who else post about it. If alot of people try before and knows its shit but no one bothers to post anything then whats the point of coming to this forum ? All useless. Cant even make a online post after being cheated.

So who are the massage girls or threads that you tried but are shitty ?
Old 16-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
Good point comm - many of us need guidance as to who are the Honest FR writers (seniors + newbies) right here....🤔🤔🤔
have to do research urself ba...and finally need to chiong urself then u know issit really good or bad
Old 16-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

It is not right to blame anyone either for a biased or a frank FR. To each his own as our individual tastes differ. A ml may be good to me coz we have chemistry but she may be indifferent towards you. That's life so don't blame any one if you get screwed.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
adoe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is $. And work permit rules.

FJ was $100 since years ago, & the flood of PRC supply have maintained the price near $100. Hence the decline in m'sian girls wanting to work as WL/ML. M'sian gals still provide the best massage + service if you can find them. It is usual tough cos they are low in supply & call the shots.. can leave shop A for shop B anytime. Nowadays you can only find m'sian aunties who were syts grown old. Granted there are still new young ones who are rare, cos few are willing to do this trade for the stuck in the past industry standard price. Bosses want to hire m'sian gals, but the low supply & work permit quota issue makes it difficult. It is simply more $ effective to hire PRC.

If you really want a good massage, go to professional clean uncle/auntie shops. A good masseuse is one who can find your tight ligaments & loosen them. If you find one, you just struck 4D. If you want ok massage by an ok-good looking girl, your best bet is to find a m'sian girl in clean palours. They tend to be more carefree in attitude & this carries into their service.

If you want good massage by chio syt, you are dreaming. There is absolutely no standard in the massage by MLs offering specials. They do not need to massage well. They have enough customers are happy with finger press + special. For the simple reason it is very tiring to massage well. The best ones in the massage thread are just pressing harder. They do not know how to massage in my frank opinion.
Old 17-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Very candid analysis. Very enlightening post.
21 power upp adoe1 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoe1 View Post

FJ was $100 since years ago, & the flood of PRC supply have maintained the price near $100. Hence the decline in m'sian girls wanting to work as WL/ML. M'sian gals still provide the best massage + service if you can find them. It is usual tough cos they are low in supply & call the shots.. can leave shop A for shop B anytime. Nowadays you can only find m'sian aunties who were syts grown old. Granted there are still new young ones who are rare, cos few are willing to do this trade for the stuck in the past industry standard price. Bosses want to hire m'sian gals, but the low supply & work permit quota issue makes it difficult. It is simply more $ effective to hire PRC.

If you really want a good massage, go to professional clean uncle/auntie shops. A good masseuse is one who can find your tight ligaments & loosen them. If you find one, you just struck 4D. If you want ok massage by an ok-good looking girl, your best bet is to find a m'sian girl in clean palours. They tend to be more carefree in attitude & this carries into their service.

If you want good massage by chio syt, you are dreaming. There is absolutely no standard in the massage by MLs offering specials. They do not need to massage well. They have enough customers are happy with finger press + special. For the simple reason it is very tiring to massage well. The best ones in the massage thread are just pressing harder. They do not know how to massage in my frank opinion.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!

Quote:

If you look at the risk return, its really a fucked up deal for us. Yes I am still going for massages and getting disappointed. So many bros referred their gems but unfortunately most fall into the 99% bracket as well. Sometimes you look at the FR and then wonder, is it for real??

80% of your business will come from 20% of your best customers. Almost all ML only want to fuck your pocket only once in my experience. I do not get that at all. Why do they not just want to be nicer and treat their customers well.

I have a regular ML now. From the first time till the last time service standard has hardly dropped. Its not about chemistry or whatever shit that develops over time. We bros should not be the one to trying to build a better relationship. We pay money to have fun.

Early this year went to a popular place in SBR. During BM it felt weird, looking down, ML put tissue all around my lil bro and in between her breasts. every few seconds she was making sure tissue stay in place. I just stopped, gave her $20 and told her bye bye. And she still ask for feedback, "why what happened?". I enjoyed my time in this place with other ML before. This one black sheep definitely lost customers for the other ladies. Because of this cow i visited the place lesser.

What i am trying to say, so far in this forum nobody is sharing good mls. sorry if i hurt any bros by saying this. Most of them are mls who should not even be allowed to touch a guy.

Long time ago this forum was really pretty good with good sharing now it just
has become an avenue to share discarded pieces of shit which nobody in their right mind will touch.

My opinion and my thoughts.
There are good chicks around.

But there are also plenty of terrible ones who exist.

Nonetheless, have to be prepared to spend if you wanna have a good time.
Old 19-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
smallbouy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmallbouy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Totally agreed with your hypothesis.. very hard to have best of both worlds. SYT that provide good massage and happy ending..
Old 19-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Good saying by smallbouy - in LIFE you cannot have the best of both worlds. As such its important for samsters to do his homework right here in SBF - before parting with hard earned cash $$$ 😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallbouy View Post
Totally agreed with your hypothesis.. very hard to have best of both worlds. SYT that provide good massage and happy ending..
Old 23-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Valuable advice from Sinpaokong 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
It is not right to blame anyone either for a biased or a frank FR. To each his own as our individual tastes differ. A ml may be good to me coz we have chemistry but she may be indifferent towards you. That's life so don't blame any one if you get screwed.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Very Good saying - it is very TIRING to massage well.....😓 it is far "easier" to provide specials. So support the hardworking clean MLs out there... 🖒

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1