The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: Massage in Singapore and my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Agree with TS.

Using legit Geylang joint PRC $150 cat as a benchmark, GL quality of services is controlled by OKT and is usually consistent, clean towers, queen size bed, nice bedroom and toilets.
Girls are clean with regular health screen.

Massage Joint
$ - Entrance $30 + $Fj $120 = $150
Single bed, small room, toilet outside room.
Health of ML is also a question not to mention potential raids.
More importantly, ML are are on short term visit pass.
It make sense for them to maximise their time here with double booking or rushing your through deed during peak hour.
On our end, the worse thing for a bad experience is that it kills your mood for the week.

However, I must mentioned based on some SBF bros recommendation, there are RARE gems ML to be found in MP. Just visited one recently.

Unless the ML promises a different experience, I find very little reasons to visit any ML, or FL for that matter.

My 2 cents worth.
great comment. some more. better f environment. for example, you may see a ceiling mirror, so you would see how FL riding on you. great experience. not any TCM joint, MP or even shopping centre SPA, hair salon would have this, yet those places would have AV raid anytime unknown. further, those MLs outside the system, they never do their STD check. your own risk.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Nice + kinky - ceiling mirror 😎

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
great comment. some more. better f environment. for example, you may see a ceiling mirror, so you would see how FL riding on you. great experience. not any TCM joint, MP or even shopping centre SPA, hair salon would have this, yet those places would have AV raid anytime unknown. further, those MLs outside the system, they never do their STD check. your own risk.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Nice + kinky - ceiling mirror 😎
ya...not even in hotel 81, hardly found but only geylang cat 150.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks TS for starting this threads and sharing your thoughts! Kinda went thru that myself before i found my regular ML..

from my experience, there are 2 types of ML.. those in Massage shops and those who operate in their rented apartments. Ive tried a few in the rented apartments and they only offer HJ.. but overall massage was good. But not to the extend that i will Rtm.

Then there are those that are typically in shophouses running with proper signs.. to my dismay, alot of them are only piano and are too commercial.

Nowadays these good massage shops are hard to come by. Personally im a greedy guy. I want a great masssage, pretty and sexy ML and full on happy ending.

Thankfully now i have my regular ML to go to and hopefully this joint will maintain its standards and be around for a long time.

Just sharing my two cents worth.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 26-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Kindly share your favourite MLs....tq 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Thanks TS for starting this threads and sharing your thoughts! Kinda went thru that myself before i found my regular ML..

from my experience, there are 2 types of ML.. those in Massage shops and those who operate in their rented apartments. Ive tried a few in the rented apartments and they only offer HJ.. but overall massage was good. But not to the extend that i will Rtm.

Then there are those that are typically in shophouses running with proper signs.. to my dismay, alot of them are only piano and are too commercial.

Nowadays these good massage shops are hard to come by. Personally im a greedy guy. I want a great masssage, pretty and sexy ML and full on happy ending.

Thankfully now i have my regular ML to go to and hopefully this joint will maintain its standards and be around for a long time.

Just sharing my two cents worth.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As has been said one man's meat another man's poison. As I am no longer based in SG when I do visit I keep to tried and test ML's I know the service they will give.

Sometimes I will try others on basis of some Fr's on the pages here, tend to follow seniors rather than newbie FR's but some newbie FR's have lead to good ML. For me massage has to be good then if extras are at market rate then will try.

For me trying new places the biggest challenge is keeping to market rate as being ang moh all ML's try to increase! I tell them I know market rate and if they are good I will give a good tip. I agree if just looking for FJ better to go to Geylang.

The other challenge is keeping good playgrounds safe, need to be very careful when giving out contact info as market can be spoiled very quickly. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

sensible Ang moh Samster -

agree its sensible to try new MPs based on feedbacks by trusted Samsters right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
As has been said one man's meat another man's poison. As I am no longer based in SG when I do visit I keep to tried and test ML's I know the service they will give.

Sometimes I will try others on basis of some Fr's on the pages here, tend to follow seniors rather than newbie FR's but some newbie FR's have lead to good ML. For me massage has to be good then if extras are at market rate then will try.

For me trying new places the biggest challenge is keeping to market rate as being ang moh all ML's try to increase! I tell them I know market rate and if they are good I will give a good tip. I agree if just looking for FJ better to go to Geylang.

The other challenge is keeping good playgrounds safe, need to be very careful when giving out contact info as market can be spoiled very quickly. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 27-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
sensible Ang moh Samster -

agree its sensible to try new MPs based on feedbacks by trusted Samsters right here.
Yes, FJ just goes to Geylang. Legal and safe. However, going to SPA, be prepared listening all sorts of sad stories from MILFs, while your heart must be strong, while MILFs would try to get you to RTF if you are the potential to dig more $ from you. Good place for mind game. Of course, your own risk with MILFs outside the system, as they don't have regular check.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
Massaged by 30 over ML. Almost 99% cannot make it. What does "cannot make it" mean. Attitude like shit, rubbish massage, mechanical process, think old means gold, trying to educate me on why I should pay above market rate.

If you look at the risk return, its really a fucked up deal for us. Yes I am still going for massages and getting disappointed. So many bros referred their gems but unfortunately most fall into the 99% bracket as well. Sometimes you look at the FR and then wonder, is it for real??

80% of your business will come from 20% of your best customers. Almost all ML only want to fuck your pocket only once in my experience. I do not get that at all. Why do they not just want to be nicer and treat their customers well.

I have a regular ML now. From the first time till the last time service standard has hardly dropped. Its not about chemistry or whatever shit that develops over time. We bros should not be the one to trying to build a better relationship. We pay money to have fun.

Early this year went to a popular place in SBR. During BM it felt weird, looking down, ML put tissue all around my lil bro and in between her breasts. every few seconds she was making sure tissue stay in place. I just stopped, gave her $20 and told her bye bye. And she still ask for feedback, "why what happened?". I enjoyed my time in this place with other ML before. This one black sheep definitely lost customers for the other ladies. Because of this cow i visited the place lesser.

What i am trying to say, so far in this forum nobody is sharing good mls. sorry if i hurt any bros by saying this. Most of them are mls who should not even be allowed to touch a guy.

Long time ago this forum was really pretty good with good sharing now it just
has become an avenue to share discarded pieces of shit which nobody in their right mind will touch.

My opinion and my thoughts.
Hit most of the nails on the head, bro.
But if found your regular, why still try new no and tio disappoint?

Actually, I also know why, because we guys forever fated to be cheated by woman.

Sibeh Sian, right?

I also always hope at least I will get my decent massage even if the special was sub standard
Old 28-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Yeh Needagoodone - ie. Great massage comes 1st - the rest later... 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needagoodone View Post
Hit most of the nails on the head, bro.
But if found your regular, why still try new no and tio disappoint?

Actually, I also know why, because we guys forever fated to be cheated by woman.

Sibeh Sian, right?

I also always hope at least I will get my decent massage even if the special was sub standard
Old 29-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Leon well said - samsters be prepared to be a STRONG listener.....😪😪😪

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Yes, FJ just goes to Geylang. Legal and safe. However, going to SPA, be prepared listening all sorts of sad stories from MILFs, while your heart must be strong, while MILFs would try to get you to RTF if you are the potential to dig more $ from you. Good place for mind game. Of course, your own risk with MILFs outside the system, as they don't have regular check.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

this is what happen when msian ML got replaced by PRC ones. for msian ML i can say if u try 10 of them 7 or 8 out of 10 r able to give good service. the good service can even get better if u r a regular customer. this is what i call being professional in your trade. many HC cheongsters missed the old HC days and the girls so much due to the sextifaction they got from these professional service oriented ML.

now u can only try your luck with $ face PRC ML who doesnt give a fark about your sextifaction. massage sucks service sucks and u can only pray that if u cant cum fast during HJ she wont fast and furious the action until your didi turns red in agony.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Up for u bro.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Hott Saying of the Day - by HCking ������

Quote : if u cant cum fast during HJ she wont fast and furious the action until your didi turns red in agony. [/QUOTE]
Old 08-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hott Saying of the Day - by HCking ������

Quote : if u cant cum fast during HJ she wont fast and furious the action until your didi turns red in agony.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, there is ongoing trend that if you cannot cum fast enough during the session, the massage lady just proceed to yank your dick off..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1