The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
All the samster Laojiaos "DAH-GE" reporting here lol 👌👌👌 very many Happy memories 😉😊😁
Old 27-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good quality Health Centre?

Those were the good old days, missed Cherry from Dragon MS.....my all time fav ml
Old 27-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Good quality Health Centre?

use to pay 38 dlr at dickson hc.
Off jalan besar with pool.
Run by ex leisure droom lady boss.
Later changed hand many ppl.

Now need to pay 80﹑ with pool.
At other plc.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good quality Health Centre?

hc of the 80s, merlin hc, hj 20 dlr,only
Tats market rate.
Jurong hc, hj 20﹑ too.

Great eastern hotel. Macpherson
Now windsor hotel
Eastern hc, masg 27, hj 10:::: 20:
hc of the 70, and 80s.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

So nice to see so many old school HC users here in a simple thread I started to find back that long lost feeling.

Indeed, I regularly patronised Gold Finger when they were still around. I still remember at one time, I visited Pearl Centre where there was one, a very very run down and small one. After Gold Finger closed down, I went around. I tried the one at West Coast Recreation Centre for a few times before they closed down too. And the last one I went was at Chinatown Point, before they close down due to building renovation/upgrading.

All have a similar concept. You go in and ask for a Malaysian Masseuse or a Thai Masseuse (my time already cannot find locals, other than the one I visited few times at Pearl Centre.).

Can remember the strong strong chlorine smell too.

Then you choose to massage at a later time and you start with the facilities. Finish your massage, and special if you ask for it, then carry on with the facilities. You can spend the whole day lazing around there. The best is you ask for a HJ or JG and you end up going all the way with your ability to sweet talk. Hehehe...

The good old days.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

allenby goldfinger??
At one time was caught with 3 gals,red handed

K and i was the cheapest,
The place own by the boss,no rental.
Closed voluntary due to no buziness
, china gals at pearl taken all business.

Chinatown point value for money, $40﹑ 45min.
Small hot pool, projector tv, non stop, vcd.
auntie serve noodle n porridge

Last edited by johnn; 28-10-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
allenby goldfinger??
At one time was caught with three gals during fj.
Licence terminated immediately
Court case come out in straits times, not newpaper
But st newspaper.

K and i was the cheapest,
The place own by the boss,no rental.
Closed voluntary due to no buziness
, china gals at pearl take all business.

Chinatown point value for money, $40﹑ 45min.
Small hot pool, projector tv, non stop, vcd.
auntie serve noodle n porridge
Wah... you are an expert lah...

Didn't know gold finger was a case of license termination. My info from the counter girl and my favourite M'sian Masseuse was no business so boss close the place. I still I was so shocked as that place was like a second home for me.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

I remember my best experience at Pearl Centre HC was the one SG ML who ask me to 69 with her and even ask me to do her anus.

As for Gold Finger, the best was with my favourite M'sian ML. We usually only do JG and HJ as it was only curtains for door and she was afraid of getting caught. But one day, I managed to sweet talk her into lifting up her top and bra for me to suckle. And as she got too horny, I sweet talk her some more and got my hand into her pants. From there, she gave way soon to my fingering and allowed me to lower her pants and undies and run my dick over her labia. Still remember she keep saying scare and ask me to cum fast. And I moved faster. But as she was wet, I rub and rub until my dick go in. She was shocked and tried to stop me. I sweet talked her to relax and promised I will not shoot inside. I fucked her for awhile and indeed pulled out to shoot. But some semen still end up on her labia.
Old 27-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to WARM UP this thread to the interest of GOOD OLD TIME cheongsters.....👍👍💅 👠👑 soo many DA-GE here leh......
Old 27-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another one is Tennis Health Spa at East Coast, right behind Burger King, after a hot pool, can sit outside look at the beach and smoke

The fun part of HC, is locker room, get change, key on your wrist and jump into hot pool, than wash up, sit at lobby lim kopi, jiak peng, than slowly go into TV room wait for your number to be call, very relaxing......even your fav ML is busy now, never mind, got plenty of time to wait

Suntec City use to have one on the top floor, think Tower 4, can't rem the name but damn class like blue wave in JB, pure massage only, but got once I got that ML for a Fj, the door with a small glass panel, she just stand there lookout and I bonk her behind standing, memory......

Pacific Plaza at Scott Rd also got 1 "high class" HC, food serve unlimited, full course hor, entrance is damn ex I rem, all the ML was damn syt, now all memory lo
Old 27-10-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

tennis centre hc, a bit special, it had a special sulphur pool.
it also have group of thai gals
last boss managenent was shawadee boss taken over,before
it get closed by av.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Another one is Tennis Health Spa at East Coas.....

Pacific Plaza at Scott Rd also got 1 "high class" HC, food serve unlimited, full course hor, entrance is damn ex I rem, all the ML was damn syt, now all memory lo
yes pac plaza most ex,together with lexon spa
during those days.
i went budget one, casanova at beach rd, $40,per 45min
got pool and tv room, big screen projector,
open by jane of miko hc, the jg queen.
those day only one queen.
now china boo claim to be queen, expert, master, no horse run.
( -actually its prostitute).
Old 27-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Call back my memories....
Lai Lai HC at Katong with Hot n Cold pools n Steam rm many Malaysian SYTs ML
With Hot n Cold pools n Steam rm 1 at end of Shenten Way n 1 at Breach Rd beside Shaw Tower
Dickson Court HC at Dickson Court Hotel ( now Dickson81 )

Lopongi HC at Allson Hotel ( Now Queen Hotel ) same management as Bugis HC
Youth HC
Sakura HC at Royal Hotel
Another 1 at Gold Hill Sq
N 1 HC cant remember t name at Cecil st
Tats the best I recalled n Malaysian MLs still t best
Some HC has Hot n Cold Pools n Steam Rm n Food n drinks too with TV rm for relax only entrance $40 and FJ $80 to $100 n ML w very good GFE
Gone r the good old days
Old 28-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

my very 1st hc when i start to chiong is leisure at kallang leisure park, later shift to bukit timah.legend at ANA hotel is damn solid,entry is cheap too.balmoral spa,dragon and executive spa at marina south.all the above offer top quality malaysian chinese ML.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

yes ana hc at sheraton hotel., rename ana.
the lady boss related to hotel,
rental was cheap,.
was closed after hotel terminate the lease,hotel management changed.
shifted to far east plaza, .. now not in operation.
mischelle the angpai, gongli look alike, but sporean.
those days all hc bosses were very generous,
this legend come with steam suana, n also a gym.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1