The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Good quality Health Centre?

As per the heading, I have been searching around the web for a while.

Is there still any good quality health centre left in Singapore?

Good quality =

1) Hot and Cold Pools.
2) Hot and Cold Rooms.
3) Proper showers.
4) Proper resting area with food and beverage.
5) Maybe a movie room?
6) Good massages that does not necessary entail sexual services.

G spa is definitely too ex in my opinion.

Any others to recommend?

Thank you.
Old 13-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good quality Health Centre?

You can consider Hot Spa @ Roxy Square or V Spa @ Yuan Ching.
Old 13-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alphastar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thanks bro for the info
Old 13-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the heads up, bro. The V Spa will be a good recommendation for me since I stay and work in the west.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Good quality Health Centre?

interesting thread by YS -

His so-called Health Centre (HC) concept 1-6 is the FIRST-GEN massage scene of the 80s to 90s .....Laojiaos here do correct me if im wrong.

In those days i think AV is whole lot more relaxed - and Senior government officers are normally seen in such places.......along with businessmen.

Massage services followed by sexual services is almost a Norm. MLs made up of local Divorcees (prefer to be known as 'widows') + M'sian MLs......

These HC give way to SPAs which is the "In-thing" of today. Today spa scene has evolved and PRCs largely dominates the trade. Msian MLs is hard to find + local MLs an extinct lot.

Samsters Laojiao - feel free to add on my comments - i stand to be corrected......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

Good quality =

1) Hot and Cold Pools.
2) Hot and Cold Rooms.
3) Proper showers.
5) Maybe a movie room?

Any others to recommend?

Thank you.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post

His so-called Health Centre (HC) concept 1-6 is the FIRST-GEN massage scene of the 80s to 90s .....Laojiaos here do correct me if im wrong.

In those days i think AV is whole lot more relaxed - and Senior government officers are normally seen in such places.......along with businessmen.

Massage services followed by sexual services is almost a Norm. MLs made up of local Divorcees (prefer to be known as 'widows') + M'sian MLs......

These HC give way to SPAs which is the "In-thing" of today. Today spa scene has evolved and PRCs largely dominates the trade. Msian MLs is hard to find + local MLs an extinct lot.

Samsters Laojiao - feel free to add on my comments - i stand to be corrected......
I do agree. Those HC left the scene probably due to High cost of operation. My favourite; Park View HC, almost there every Sat afternoon for a hot barley drink, read the papers then massage. Others like Marina South, IP, Dai Ichi, Garden HC at Katong, Leisure Drome, PB HC at Parkway Centre are all great places. Miss them.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

Good quality =

1) Hot and Cold Pools.
2) Hot and Cold Rooms.
3) Proper showers.
5) Maybe a movie room?

Any others to recommend?

Thank you.
These kind... with sexual services, more or less only left in Malaysia...

I also wish nowdays got these...
Old 26-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bestofluck is Cool - loads of Potential

Check out spa club at beach road? Seem expensive thou.
Old 26-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Dip in hotpool while thinking of bonking the ml on the massage mattress on the floor later....

Those were the days
Old 26-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Kudos to laojiao Oralcraz - you have been around much 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
I do agree. Those HC left the scene probably due to High cost of operation. My favourite; Park View HC, almost there every Sat afternoon for a hot barley drink, read the papers then massage. Others like Marina South, IP, Dai Ichi, Garden HC at Katong, Leisure Drome, PB HC at Parkway Centre are all great places. Miss them.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My "home" ground those year is Prince Health Center at Cecil Street, smack right in the CBD area, basement with 2 storey.....

Marina South Dragon if you in that era, should heard about the HIV case, that's when they go down thrend even way before Marina South was engalve by the barrage.....

Those era, within famous hotel sure got a HC, some hotel even have this "room service", they secure a few rooms within the hotel and we pay more to use the room for massage services, very the safe

Still many more, most memorable one should be the ex Winsor hotel, full "old" facility only $20 entrance fee with a 45 min massage with "granny", and HJ only $5, whahaha, really a budget place, the whole HC was damn run down
Old 27-10-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
item 1 to 6:
park view, ip, daiichi, pb
Dont have .

eastern park, lailai, dorris, dickson,sawahdee, waikiki queenstown,
twins hc fuloushou.
Got item 1 to 6.
park view holiday inn cheapskate no biscuit.
daiichi cheapskate too.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 27-10-2016 at 04:16 AM.
Old 27-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
My "home" ground those year is Prince Health Center at Cecil Street, smack right in the CBD area, basement with 2 storey.....

Marina South Dragon if you in that era, should heard about the HIV case, that's when they go down thrend even way before Marina South was engalve by the barrage.....

Those era, within famous hotel sure got a HC, some hotel even have this "room service", they secure a few rooms within the hotel and we pay more to use the room for massage services, very the safe

Still many more, most memorable one should be the ex Winsor hotel, full "old" facility only $20 entrance fee with a 45 min massage with "granny", and HJ only $5, whahaha, really a budget place, the whole HC was damn run down
msg.$20﹑ hj20.,old herin shopping ctre, oredi tear down.
flamingo massg centre, recept old granny too.
yes u are rite,just tell the hotel, this plc too small,
not enough room for my customers,
i dont want to rent already...
the hotel kakia will quickly arrange rooms upstair.
just tell av ,downstair do renovation la.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 27-10-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 27-10-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

hc of the 80s.
merlin hc ,beach rd plaza hotel.
excelsior hc, colemen st.
pp hc, ppl park complex 5th floor carpark
MAY hc , ppl park centre 2nd floor near overhead bridge.
katong de suana, katong shopping centre.
gold finger, peace centre.

jurong hc, above super bowl.
bukit inn hc, bukit timah inn.

Cairnhill hc, at cairnhill
Cairnhill hotel.

Elizabeth hc, at mount elizabeth.
Queen hotel.

Doriss spa., can use swimming pool.
Miramar hotel.

Hotel new hongkong thai masg hc.
Later known as princess hc, hotel taipan.
Allson. Hotel.

Even mandarin hotel also got hc during 80s
Was closed, and since then never have another.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 27-10-2016 at 05:07 AM.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post

In those days i think AV is whole lot more relaxed -........

jiao - feel free to add on my comments - i stand to be corrected......
just a small unit at tanglin police station.
lack of manpower, mainly aiming at drug addicts at disco
more serious problem.
no.100 euton seng rd, do licencing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1