The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nowadays keywords are 'Clean' + 'Teasing'?

Almost every new thread i see now consist of 'clean and teasing'.

This is the new trend is it, everyone seems to want to promote their own joint this way.....
Old 26-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nowadays keywords are 'Clean' + 'Teasing'?

Actually bros here do not need to ask for contact if it is not a free HJ like those that brother fire recommended last time.
Basically all spa and MP offer HJ or FJ with fees. Just walk around and if happened to see some ML which click with you, go in, sure got special.
Old 26-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Actually bros here do not need to ask for contact if it is not a free HJ like those that brother fire recommended last time.
Basically all spa and MP offer HJ or FJ with fees. Just walk around and if happened to see some ML which click with you, go in, sure got special.
Now one of the FREE service MP that brother fire recommended really came under fire (as we can see in two other threads where complains have piled up on 2 out of 3 of their MLs there) esp when the Crawford brunch girls there do not give free HJ most of the time as it all depends on their mood and how well could you click with them meaning how often or how much you willing to spend on them and what do we call free is that we pay $50 for 1hr of massage we expect HJ is included but there they need you to extend another hour so all in also $100 no different from anywhere else where they ask for a fee which is usually $50 for the same special service only different is when we say extend another we got our extra hour eaten up by the MLs once the deed is done.

If you really talk about service and free then highly recommend bros to avoid Crawford at all cost and go to their FLS brunch, there the variety more and fresher then Crawford so as to avoid disappointment

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 26-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Old 26-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iceman72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to say that nowadays the trend is if you do not opt for P massage, chances are there will be very minimum or totally no teasing at all during the massage session. Understand that it is a additional income for them and the owner. Worse kind is that if you don opt for P massage, they will show a black face and attitude that will totally kill any mood. Experience a few time already.
Old 26-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
That's becoz too many samsters find "clean + teasing" massage a tantalizing experience + game to try it.

Note MPs touting Clean + Teasing is NO guarantee of you receiving a genuinely relaxing therapeutic massage - which is what you pay for in the first place.

A Clean + Teasing MP could well be a 15 min lousy massage + 30 min fondling all over your sensitive parts - chest + dick + butt + cracks.....

So read up the thread PROPERLY + PM to ask TS any query before u cheong into yet another unknown joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfatty View Post
Almost every new thread i see now consist of 'clean and teasing'.

This is the new trend is it, everyone seems to want to promote their own joint this way.....
Old 27-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is worse is that there are ppl who actually willing to pay to get tickled. Come one bros, don't spoil market.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
With due respect to all - there are different kinds of MALE BEINGS here....

Expect those with intense fetish for certain unusual stuff like Bonking grannies in their 50s - or tying themselves up to be molested (tickled) by FL - or smelly ML panties or soiled socks as a foreplay 😨

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhungry View Post
What is worse is that there are ppl who actually willing to pay to get tickled. Come one bros, don't spoil market.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
With due respect to all - there are different kinds of MALE BEINGS here....
Expect those with intense fetish for certain unusual stuff like Bonking grannies in their 50s - or tying themselves up to be molested (tickled) by FL - or smelly ML panties or soiled socks as a foreplay 😨
Probably bcoz the grannies in their 50s are 徐娘半老, but they 风韵犹存 leh ..
Old 29-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhungry View Post
many of them cannot control the charm of the MLs . some even get gifts for them
Old 29-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72 View Post
Sad to say that nowadays the trend is if you do not opt for P massage, chances are there will be very minimum or totally no teasing at all during the massage session. Understand that it is a additional income for them and the owner. Worse kind is that if you don opt for P massage, they will show a black face and attitude that will totally kill any mood. Experience a few time already.
best is to patron those without P massage in their menu . I have a brief encounter with a ML who told me that their main objective is to make $ and that is the reason they work in this trade.

That is the difference when we witness PRCs work in coffeeshop as drink assistant rather than massage lady.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Well said SAFFRON - can't agree more 🙏🙏🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
That's becoz too many samsters find "clean + teasing" massage a tantalizing experience + game to try it.

Note MPs touting Clean + Teasing is NO guarantee of you receiving a genuinely relaxing therapeutic massage - which is what you pay for in the first place.

A Clean + Teasing MP could well be a 15 min lousy massage + 30 min fondling all over your sensitive parts - chest + dick + butt + cracks.....

So read up the thread PROPERLY + PM to ask TS any query before u cheong into yet another unknown joint.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Sladang bro

Wow your CL2 sooo powerful one.... 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Probably bcoz the grannies in their 50s are 徐娘半老, but they 风韵犹存 leh ..
Old 09-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Massage intersperse with teasing (stimulation) offers one of the highest level of foreplay which is a subset of sex (e.g. the practice of Tantra, lingam, etc.) ... The suspense of without knowing what ensue next and in a precarious environment give us the exuberance and sexcitment that words alone cannot be adequately described ... it is some sort like reaching the window phase of orgasm ... If one proceeds to sex after this series of foreplay, am sure the orgasm would be an intense one ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
xasdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is ML MP
Old 09-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
SikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Sladang bro

Wow your CL2 sooo powerful one.... 👌
Yeah man, very powerful ...

Recommended dishes at Sik Wai Sin are:

1. Fish Head
2. Bitter Gourd fried with Bak Kut
3. Fried Kangkong
4. TauHoo Prawn
5. Steam Pork with Salted Fish

Pls PM me if you want me to return. I will up whichever is convenient to find first. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1