The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Viet/Thai/PRC SYTs in Johor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
sorry to hijack
where to find these two especially the top one
I pm you. Not sure should post address openly or not
Old 28-04-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

Compilation 2 (28 Apr 2016)

Doing a special for mos3x due to the sudden influx of SYTs into his stable, but its still MY PERSONAL OPINION, I.E. NO I AM NOT PAID FOR THIS.

1) MoS3x - Anna (by gaygayboi)
Her pictures may look badly photoshopped (not human), but, goddamn, I saw her real face on Jojo's facebook (photos in link below), and I was like holy shit, Imma go mirror her immediately.

Opened the door and saw a petite lady dressed in some fucking sexy lingerie of some sort, and she spoke perfect mandarin. Thought I went to the wrong room and got myself a PRC, thus was confused for a sec and stood there stupidly. Natural b-cups. Fucking thin, perfect figure for petite syt lovers. I can lift her up with one hand.

Looks 8/10
Service 5/10
BBBJ 10/10 (Deepthroat)

P.S. Sorry most of her photos are fake as fuck (that's the best I can do, really), but I guarantee you, she's a SYT.

2) MoS3x - Jojo
Tits are fake, face is fake, but oh my god, she's hot as fuck. Just look at those pictures. Probably the hottest Viet you will ever find in Johor at the moment. Same figure as Anna, thin, but just a wee bit, like very slightly meatier than Anna, giving her body that toned look. Either way she's 42kg and I can lift her up with one hand too.

Looks 9/10

3) MoS3x - Kitty
Au Natural, slightly on the meaty side. As you guys can see from photos, her legs are on the thick side, and that might be a turn off for some. However, she's still quite fucking pretty.

Looks 8/10

4) MoS3x - Nana (by gaygayboi)
Not working at the moment, but I decided to give her a special mention because she used to be from Mos3x and she's friends with the above 3. Her face is as fake as Pamela Anderson's tits, but her tits are natural, and HUGE. Best figured FL I have ever bonked in my life, and pretty too.

Looks 8.5/10
Service: 5/10

http://imgur.com/a/T1eLr

Last edited by gaygayboi; 28-04-2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old 28-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
sorry to hijack
where to find these two especially the top one
Do you even read the thread or just here to look at pictures and ask questions that have already been answered?
Old 30-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
thanks bro. superb thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaygayboi View Post
Compilation 2 (28 Apr 2016)

Doing a special for mos3x due to the sudden influx of SYTs into his stable, but its still MY PERSONAL OPINION, I.E. NO I AM NOT PAID FOR THIS.

1) MoS3x - Anna (by gaygayboi)
Her pictures may look badly photoshopped (not human), but, goddamn, I saw her real face on Jojo's facebook (photos in link below), and I was like holy shit, Imma go mirror her immediately.

Opened the door and saw a petite lady dressed in some fucking sexy lingerie of some sort, and she spoke perfect mandarin. Thought I went to the wrong room and got myself a PRC, thus was confused for a sec and stood there stupidly. Natural b-cups. Fucking thin, perfect figure for petite syt lovers. I can lift her up with one hand.

Looks 8/10
Service 5/10
BBBJ 10/10 (Deepthroat)

P.S. Sorry most of her photos are fake as fuck (that's the best I can do, really), but I guarantee you, she's a SYT.

2) MoS3x - Jojo
Tits are fake, face is fake, but oh my god, she's hot as fuck. Just look at those pictures. Probably the hottest Viet you will ever find in Johor at the moment. Same figure as Anna, thin, but just a wee bit, like very slightly meatier than Anna, giving her body that toned look. Either way she's 42kg and I can lift her up with one hand too.

Looks 9/10

3) MoS3x - Kitty
Au Natural, slightly on the meaty side. As you guys can see from photos, her legs are on the thick side, and that might be a turn off for some. However, she's still quite fucking pretty.

Looks 8/10

4) MoS3x - Nana (by gaygayboi)
Not working at the moment, but I decided to give her a special mention because she used to be from Mos3x and she's friends with the above 3. Her face is as fake as Pamela Anderson's tits, but her tits are natural, and HUGE. Best figured FL I have ever bonked in my life, and pretty too.

Looks 8.5/10
Service: 5/10

http://imgur.com/a/T1eLr
Old 17-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Boss ur thread is awesome!!

Can advise where to find this syt? Is this moS3x shaddy (based on the photo arragement)?

Thanks a million!!

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found

Last edited by A+++; 17-11-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
happyhappy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know the tram, really pretty and good figure.. just add her wechat tram88888
Old 19-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Boss ur thread is awesome!!

Can advise where to find this syt? Is this moS3x shaddy (based on the photo arragement)?

Thanks a million!!
This one go home liao, won't be coming back.

mos3x shady... not recommended.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
hong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, where to find them? I'm sorry I'm new to this thread. Tomorrow I'm going jb. They working in spa or ktv?
Old 23-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!

They look very sweet to me.
Old 24-11-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 11
Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy82 View Post
I know the tram, really pretty and good figure.. just add her wechat tram88888
What services tram provide?
Old 10-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

message deleted

Last edited by Taolanpa; 11-12-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: delete
Old 16-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

mos3 website never show these girls, if wanna outcall can mirror through wechat with okt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1