The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zekesage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any experience in paradigm mall MP?

Hi bros, am staying in paradigm residence. Wanna know if there's any extras at the spas in paradigm mall?
Old 16-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any experience in paradigm mall MP?

Interested also lol
Old 18-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 20
colddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to behold

I think the ones there are clean joints though.. anyone has different exp?
Old 19-05-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Area sutera mall broo
Old 22-02-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incunabulis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for any helpful guidance on MPs to go to in this area. One night stay for work
Old 06-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Sharing my experience at one of the spa in paradigm mall. Your mileage may vary (YMMV) so don't expect all experience the same.

Spa name: xxxx Oaxxx

Went to Paradigm in the morning and after breakfast, head up to the spa. The lady at the counter greeted me. I went ahead and tell her I want the aromatherapy massage. Made payment immediately and the ML come out guide me to a spot where she wash my leg.

The ML appearance in general look like a fat lady in her mid 30s. Only good thing is her big boobs. After wash leg, she guide me to my room, ask me change to the disposable underwear and wrap towel.

The initial massage is the same as other spa's SOP. Press back of neck, downwards to the back and then followed by butt, thigh and legs. I wasn't intending to be horny as I know this spa 100% clean and really just wanted a normal massage to relax. But when she start massage my legs, I peek through the towel and notice my feet quite near her large breasts while she was pressing my feet. So I purposely wriggle a little to "step" on her chest. She immediately felt it and quickly adjust my feet so that it's further.

After that, she start the usual routine of kneading from my thigh down to the knee cap. So as her hands approach my thigh, I purposely adjust my thigh so her hands will brush against my balls. Again, she probably notice it and press down my legs.

2 strikes already.. so I decide to just yolo. I reach my hand out into my underwear and she ask "Sir, everything ok?" I quickly reply "itchy itchy". and just pretend scratch my dick but left my hands inside the underwear. She continue pressing my thigh while my hands were busy rubbing my dick underneath. As she change to my other thigh, I lift my hands back and my dick "pop" out in full glory.

At this point, I half expected that I probably get in trouble liao, but she just nonchalantly continue with the massage on my right leg. But this time round, she purposely brush her fingers against my balls when doing the kneading from thigh to feet. I feel more and more horny, then start to squeeze her butt through her jeans. Again, no response from her so I "advance" and start moving my hands upward to her fat tummy, again light squeeze and she pretend nothing.. then up to her breast and squeeze. then she turn around and say again "sir everything okay?" It seems like her english limited of sorts. I quickly signal her that everything is okay then she go back and massage my legs. At this time, my right hand is trying to touch her breast while she move back and front kneading my right leg while my left hand is rubbing my dick which is fully displayed.

After she's done with the legs, she move on to cover the legs, and my dick with my left hand still rubbing it. Then she try to get my left hand to start massage. I immediately tell her massage head, head. She then move to sit behind the bed while her large breasts come into full view and super close to my face. my right hand start stroking her breasts through the clothes again while left hand continue rubbing my dick. She just lightly smile at me while continue to massage my head.

Very soon, I can feel I gonna shoot liao so I just rub faster while squeezing her breast really hard. she just pretend nothing happen and continue to massage my head. I moved the towel and my cock come into full view as I ejaculate out, the sperm landing all over me and the towel. She also kind of shocked. I signal to her to "shh" as I use the towel to clean up. She then take another wet towel to wipe off any remaining sperm and go back to massage my head.

After the massage, I just pass her RM20 and she thank me like machiam nothing happen.
Old 11-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spuerduffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im also interested bro
Old 14-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Sharing my experience at one of the spa in paradigm mall. Your mileage may vary (YMMV) so don't expect all experience the same.

Spa name: xxxx Oaxxx

Went to Paradigm in the morning and after breakfast, head up to the spa. The lady at the counter greeted me. I went ahead and tell her I want the aromatherapy massage. Made payment immediately and the ML come out guide me to a spot where she wash my leg.

The ML appearance in general look like a fat lady in her mid 30s. Only good thing is her big boobs. After wash leg, she guide me to my room, ask me change to the disposable underwear and wrap towel.

The initial massage is the same as other spa's SOP. Press back of neck, downwards to the back and then followed by butt, thigh and legs. I wasn't intending to be horny as I know this spa 100% clean and really just wanted a normal massage to relax. But when she start massage my legs, I peek through the towel and notice my feet quite near her large breasts while she was pressing my feet. So I purposely wriggle a little to "step" on her chest. She immediately felt it and quickly adjust my feet so that it's further.

After that, she start the usual routine of kneading from my thigh down to the knee cap. So as her hands approach my thigh, I purposely adjust my thigh so her hands will brush against my balls. Again, she probably notice it and press down my legs.

2 strikes already.. so I decide to just yolo. I reach my hand out into my underwear and she ask "Sir, everything ok?" I quickly reply "itchy itchy". and just pretend scratch my dick but left my hands inside the underwear. She continue pressing my thigh while my hands were busy rubbing my dick underneath. As she change to my other thigh, I lift my hands back and my dick "pop" out in full glory.

At this point, I half expected that I probably get in trouble liao, but she just nonchalantly continue with the massage on my right leg. But this time round, she purposely brush her fingers against my balls when doing the kneading from thigh to feet. I feel more and more horny, then start to squeeze her butt through her jeans. Again, no response from her so I "advance" and start moving my hands upward to her fat tummy, again light squeeze and she pretend nothing.. then up to her breast and squeeze. then she turn around and say again "sir everything okay?" It seems like her english limited of sorts. I quickly signal her that everything is okay then she go back and massage my legs. At this time, my right hand is trying to touch her breast while she move back and front kneading my right leg while my left hand is rubbing my dick which is fully displayed.

After she's done with the legs, she move on to cover the legs, and my dick with my left hand still rubbing it. Then she try to get my left hand to start massage. I immediately tell her massage head, head. She then move to sit behind the bed while her large breasts come into full view and super close to my face. my right hand start stroking her breasts through the clothes again while left hand continue rubbing my dick. She just lightly smile at me while continue to massage my head.

Very soon, I can feel I gonna shoot liao so I just rub faster while squeezing her breast really hard. she just pretend nothing happen and continue to massage my head. I moved the towel and my cock come into full view as I ejaculate out, the sperm landing all over me and the towel. She also kind of shocked. I signal to her to "shh" as I use the towel to clean up. She then take another wet towel to wipe off any remaining sperm and go back to massage my head.

After the massage, I just pass her RM20 and she thank me like machiam nothing happen.
This brand is very very big brand name

Gt special meh....I think gt many branch
Old 14-04-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
This brand is very very big brand name

Gt special meh....I think gt many branch
i never say got special lei. i only sharing my personal experience.
Old 15-04-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
I won't really call that "Special service", he just PCC and the lady didn't stop him. Maybe she also got a bit excited that she turn him on so much. Haha.

Anyway Paradigm can grab to Austin, LA spa plus quite a few options for FL, also got massage with happy ending. Not a bad place to go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1