The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
richard1234999 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

indeed she (h10r2) is damn good, the onli -ve point i have about her is that she doesn't want to do bbbj
btw her (.)(.) are not real, gone thru op one
Old 17-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Uzumaki Naruto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yeah, you're right she doesn't do BBBJ, but honestly I used to hunt for FLs or WLs with only BBBJ cus the sensation is a lot better mah. After trying out a few other girls recently, I realized tat if their BJ skill is good it feels just as shiok. Worst comes to worst get a featherlite (durex) for more sensation la haha.
Old 25-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't, bro. It seemed to depend on her mood. Guaranteed CIM at Petain are San San in the 1st room on the right at H9 and H16 R19. The H16 R19 will open her mouth afterwards to show you your stuff inside.
Ya, H16R19 BBBJ master, and she will stop when sensing you will cum sometimes and let u FJ hehe
Old 10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey man.... firstly i wan to thanks bro nippon for the wonderful recommendation.....

i went to find her today first thing after the rain stop......

i must say...... wow........ her bj is realli..... long and slow...... but because its slow it isnt enough to make me cum so in the end got to finish off with a fj......

today's trip was realli satisfying.... i have always had the fantasy of screwing a matured lady but a matured and yet appealing lady... and she realli is my cup of tea with her complexion and her fair and smooth skin and also her huge jugs...... wow..... realli like screwing my teacher sia.... lolz..... and its all worth the 40 i paid......

there is a chinese saying....

older ginger taste better..... lolz....

cheers.
Old 18-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
asjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you might wan to try H18R16. Can request for BJ only and she give cold and hot treatment for half the price, SGD20. Alternatively, H3R3 gives BBBJ no CIM for SGD40, likewise for H3R11. For CIM, you can try H22R14 and H16R? (her hair looks like it got electrified). Both used to be SGD40 and SGD30 respectively. Of course you have to let them know in advance your preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon
I found another gem for Blow Job lovers at petain: House 10 Room 2 (next to Rina the malay gem, the third room from the back)
Chinese from Malaysia

I always have a 15-18 mins BJ till I cum hard and fully in the condom, and she will suck slowly still untill everything is out......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD
RTF: definitely! I go to see her every 3-4 days now!

nippon
Old 24-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There'a another gem on BBBJ.

She's located at H1R4. Slow and sensual BBBJ !!!

Her name is Jenny from Sabah. Price is at $30.

Enjoy and don't forget to write FR !!

Sporelover.
Old 24-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for bbbj, u might want to try H14R14 (last room at the back).. i think her name is nancy/laura??? she wears nipple rings..
visited her few times... long n slow bbbj while give u cfm look.. allow u to finger her also..
damage $40 per session.. but she mentioned before that she also accept outside bookings over the weekend..
any bro has ever book her outside before? what's the rate?
Old 24-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for bbbj, u might want to try H14R14 (last room at the back).. i think her name is nancy/laura??? she wears nipple rings..
visited her few times... long n slow bbbj while give u cfm look.. allow u to finger her also..
damage $40 per session.. but she mentioned before that she also accept outside bookings over the weekend..
any bro has ever book her outside before? what's the rate?
Old 25-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Swarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporelover
There'a another gem on BBBJ.

She's located at H1R4. Slow and sensual BBBJ !!!

Her name is Jenny from Sabah. Price is at $30.

Enjoy and don't forget to write FR !!

Sporelover.

wow thats the first time i heard abt H1R4. anyone else tried her before?
Old 25-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Mark3517

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Outcome

Quote:
I found another gem for Blow Job lovers at petain: House 10 Room 2 (next to Rina the malay gem, the third room from the back)
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.
At the end, "around" will alwasy stay the same as it used to.

Chicago Dating
- South Africa Cabins
Old 08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.......

I always have a 15-18 mins BJ till I cum hard and fully in the condom, and she will suck slowly still untill everything is out......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD
RTF: definitely! I go to see her every 3-4 days now!

nippon
Just tried her. Good BJ with rubber. Like what you say, it's very slow and long! Got quite a handful in the boobs dept. Soft and tender B+ near C cup size. Very smooth and nice body. Pussy is well trimmed! Not bad looking. Age must be ard mid 30s to below 40s. Price is a little on the high side. If she were to reduce price to $30 most bros will visit her! Quite friendly and good hygiene. Really wash your didi thoroughly with soap before bonking! Can return if quite extra cash!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone advise me on her working hours?

I usually go to Petain around 1pm and she was usually around. I very much want to try her from the many steamy FRs posted by bros here. However, ever since bro nippon started this thread on her, I do not see her anymore around 1pm.

Appreciate if any kind bros here can help.

Thanks in advance.

with regards
ricky
Old 09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongricky
Can anyone advise me on her working hours?

I usually go to Petain around 1pm and she was usually around. I very much want to try her from the many steamy FRs posted by bros here. However, ever since bro nippon started this thread on her, I do not see her anymore around 1pm.

Appreciate if any kind bros here can help.

Thanks in advance.

with regards
ricky
Brudder Ricky;

She told me that she would usually start work late after 2 pm but knocks off around 9pm to 10pm! U can try after 7pm if u really keen but prepared to wait as she got many regulars! Her cunt is quite tight and nicely trimmed! Boobs are soft though and a little saggy but quite a handful. Pls post your FR after u try her OK?
Happy bonking!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro licky88

Thanks for the info.

I guessed that she probably start late and decided to go after work yesterday. Reached there around 8.15pm and she was working but door was closed. And you are right - there were two persons queuing. I had to rush and decided not to wait, sigh... still don't have the chance to try her.

I tried H14R4 Kit instead. Good looking,tall young girl with smooth skin. Like her sexy voice. Service not bad, took her time to catbath my nipple follow by bj. Her bj pretty good, really wrap her lips around my didi, sucking it slowly and sensually. Both catbath and bj with nice moaning. FJ her in missionary and doggie before finishing off in missionary position again - cb quite tight.

BTW, i recently notice that H1R9 quite popular. She used to be my regular, but now very hard to get her - always got queue. Any bros tried her recently? Maybe she got a new special skill or something.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongricky
Bro licky88

Thanks for the info.

I guessed that she probably start late and decided to go after work yesterday. Reached there around 8.15pm and she was working but door was closed. And you are right - there were two persons queuing. I had to rush and decided not to wait, sigh... still don't have the chance to try her.

I tried H14R4 Kit instead. Good looking,tall young girl with smooth skin. Like her sexy voice. Service not bad, took her time to catbath my nipple follow by bj. Her bj pretty good, really wrap her lips around my didi, sucking it slowly and sensually. Both catbath and bj with nice moaning. FJ her in missionary and doggie before finishing off in missionary position again - cb quite tight.

BTW, i recently notice that H1R9 quite popular. She used to be my regular, but now very hard to get her - always got queue. Any bros tried her recently? Maybe she got a new special skill or something.
H1R9 - Queen of boob fuck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1