The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mini59011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post
any idea if aero 133 still around?
133 still at blue wave.
Old 24-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
steamcube is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini59011 View Post
133 still at blue wave.
Anyone have contact number of no. 122 Dada? Please kindly pm me. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Anyone bros have contact no or wechat of No. 122 Dada? Please kindly pm me. Thanks!

Regards,
Raymond
Old 25-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcube View Post
Anyone bros have contact no or wechat of No. 122 Dada? Please kindly pm me. Thanks!

Regards,
Raymond
Can contact her at this number ..... 607 222 2366
Old 25-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks bro 😀
Old 29-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oklaletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to JB last sat with 3 bros. It was my virgin overseas sex trip. Had been reading SBF for many months prior. I am going to share the part 2 of our 2 day 1 night experience I feel was awesome (part 1 in Themepark Spa thread).

Woke up at around 10am and checked out at around 11am. Collected deposit from the counter and left Hotel 193. We took a cab to KSL to do some shopping (actually to accomplish 1 of my bro's agenda to buy stuffs for his colleague). Had a decent lunch at D'Shanghai Dim Sum (forgotten how much we paid but was also cheap), and set off to Bluewave Hotel by cab.

Reached Bluewave Hotel, took the lift to 5th floor. Was greeted at the counter and safekeep our valuables at the counter. Went into the changing room and started Jaccuzi and Suana. Had something light in the canteen. Went to the movie room while waiting for our turn and they were showing Ip Man 3. It was very relaxing I almost fall asleep.

Was called to the room and waited in there for about 10 mins. No. 168 Eileen knocked the door and came inside. She is very pretty and has a fantastic figure. However her attitude wan't that great and not so satisfying. Feels that her services was too rushed.

Eileen catbath me rather gently and capped bj me. Bj average only. After that she laid down and asked me to penetrate her. Continued in missionary and tried to kiss her where she avoided. GFE 0/10. Wanted to do doggie style but end up didn't. After released, she used her phone and call her manicurist to change an appointment or something for a good 5 mins. Although she apologized, I feel it was insincere. Forget it, I was there to relax and have fun. SOP shower and had a little chat with her while she was changing the bedsheet.

Bluewave Summary:
No.: 168
Nationality: Malaysian
Looks 9/10
Age 26
Height 1.65-1.68
Boobs 6/10 A+ Cup natural, but I prefer B+/C
Body 8/10 slim and very proportionate figure
French no, kiss also no
BJ 4.5/10 not that great
Fj 5/10
Moaning yes light only
Attitude 3/10
GFE 0/10
Damage RM238

RTF maybe... no. will request for others next visit.

Intended to stay on for another 2-3 hours to enjoy the facilities but my friends wanna shop. So left for City Square. To our surpise, City Square and Bluewave hotel is within walkable distance, 10-15 mins walk away only. Saved on cab indefinitely.

My watch battery died during our trip and I managed to change the battery at City Square for RM20. After some shopping, we had our dinner at Kurotomon Ramen before returning to SG.

The budget for our entire 2 day 1 night trip is SGD200. At the current exchange rate. It is really worth it to spend our weekend in JB once in a while. My bros and I are in discussion for our next visit and our next destination shall be New York Spa.

Hope bros enjoyed my FR.

Thanks!
Old 30-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

This is quite embarrassing. I can see GBW when i was on the bus towards jb CIQ.
But after exit customs n reach jb city sq......i m abit lost how to walk there.
Is it walk along main big road towards sg side......then turn left once see jade hotel?
Old 31-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This is quite embarrassing. I can see GBW when i was on the bus towards jb CIQ.
But after exit customs n reach jb city sq......i m abit lost how to walk there.
Is it walk along main big road towards sg side......then turn left once see jade hotel?
yeah, turn left after u walk pass xakura spa and grand jade hotel.

but why gbw with only old hens there?
themepark, amansari, vip, pariss, rome, new york, hv, all got younger prettier chicks at lower prices... newer facilities too.
Old 03-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

xeSevaHannaWI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea if 177 still work there? if not, anyone know where she work now?
Old 03-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Leanhungtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklaletsgo View Post
Went to JB last sat with 3 bros. It was my virgin overseas sex trip. Had been reading SBF for many months prior. I am going to share the part 2 of our 2 day 1 night experience I feel was awesome (part 1 in Themepark Spa thread).

Woke up at around 10am and checked out at around 11am. Collected deposit from the counter and left Hotel 193. We took a cab to KSL to do some shopping (actually to accomplish 1 of my bro's agenda to buy stuffs for his colleague). Had a decent lunch at D'Shanghai Dim Sum (forgotten how much we paid but was also cheap), and set off to Bluewave Hotel by cab.

Reached Bluewave Hotel, took the lift to 5th floor. Was greeted at the counter and safekeep our valuables at the counter. Went into the changing room and started Jaccuzi and Suana. Had something light in the canteen. Went to the movie room while waiting for our turn and they were showing Ip Man 3. It was very relaxing I almost fall asleep.

Was called to the room and waited in there for about 10 mins. No. 168 Eileen knocked the door and came inside. She is very pretty and has a fantastic figure. However her attitude wan't that great and not so satisfying. Feels that her services was too rushed.

Eileen catbath me rather gently and capped bj me. Bj average only. After that she laid down and asked me to penetrate her. Continued in missionary and tried to kiss her where she avoided. GFE 0/10. Wanted to do doggie style but end up didn't. After released, she used her phone and call her manicurist to change an appointment or something for a good 5 mins. Although she apologized, I feel it was insincere. Forget it, I was there to relax and have fun. SOP shower and had a little chat with her while she was changing the bedsheet.

Bluewave Summary:
Looks 9/10
Age 26
Height 1.65-1.68
Boobs 6/10 A+ Cup natural, but I prefer B+/C
French no, kiss also no
BJ 4.5/10 not that great
Fj 5/10
Moaning yes light only
Attitude 3/10
GFE 0/10
Damage RM238

RTF maybe... no. will request for others next visit.

Intended to stay on for another 2-3 hours to enjoy the facilities but my friends wanna shop. So left for City Square. To our surpise, City Square and Bluewave hotel is within walkable distance, 10-15 mins walk away only. Saved on cab indefinitely.

My watch battery died during our trip and I managed to change the battery at City Square for RM20. After some shopping, we had our dinner at Kurotomon Ramen before returning to SG.

The budget for our entire 2 day 1 night trip is SGD200. At the current exchange rate. It is really worth it to spend our weekend in JB once in a while. My bros and I are in discussion for our next visit and our next destination shall be New York Spa.

Hope bros enjoyed my FR.

Thanks!

Can i join you guys next time? Im new to this.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

arrived in early morning tdy & watched the thaipusam procession.

then had fish head curry at famous sam long restaurant beside the hindu temple.

walked over to gbw. the last time i was there was abt 4 yrs ago.

there is nothing g (grand) abt gbw.

dark & old MP. no wifi in MP & hotel refused to let me log in to hotel wifi at lobby.

indian usher inside toilet of MP keep showing me makan $ gesture. damn small steam room& pool. only one WC & i have to queue 15mins for it cos another patron inside taking own sweet time playing w his hp.

i did not touch the greasy & cold buffet but enjoyed the free flow cold milo.

met a gnd looking ML as i entered recep. asked okt for her. rm238 full package

no. 100, erica
she says she fr jb
looks gnd 6.5. similar to any one of the better looking 马妹 u bump into around the customs area.
height 1.55m
body slim
hair long but dry. don't feel nice & smooth & dun smell fresh & nice
no tattoos
boobs AA
we talked cock thru but v little gfe or playfulness
sop bj & fj. piano massage
no chemistry during fj as she no emotion, sound & have to keep interrupting to get oil to lubricate
but she accomodate my request for girl on top & doggy position
duration 20 mins
rtf 100? prob not

after session at canteen i met a pretty golden lion & ask okt wat is her number. okt said she is 168. ang pai.

5 mins walk & back to malaysia customs

rtf at gbw, if i have only 2-3hrs then maybe cos very near customs.

if got more than half a day then will visit other MP.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any guru Bros know where the previous ML no27 went? Or anyone has her webchat contact ?

TIA.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oklaletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's my second visit to Bluewave Spa today. If you read my previous FR you would have noticed that I didn't give a good review on 168 Eileen. However, today I rtf her and it was fantastic.

Travel to JB with one bro this morning. Traffic was smooth and we reached Bluewave Spa at around 12am. Spoke with the manager as I want to try 66 but unfortunately she off so I decided to choose back the same girl without much thought. After which we went straight to the canteen for lunch. Maggie, milo and some lite bites before suana. Chilled at the TV room after suana and started my session with Eileen at 2pm.

Eileen came into my room and greeted me with her sweet smile. Asked her 'ni hao ma' and she gave me the surprised look. I told her I had a session with her last month when she made a call to change appointment. She immediately remembered me and laughed. We chatted for a little while while waiting for her to settle down. Followed by a quick bathe. She told me that her went for massage recently cos her shoulder pain. Tried to give her a rub but she flinched saying it is still sore. After that, action on bed. She catbath me gently and flip me over. Surprised me with bbbj which I didn't get last session. It was fantastic. After that she laid down and I put my didi into her in missionary. She rest her legs on my shoulder which I feel rather enjoyable. Managed to do doggie this time round. Try to contain myself but after a short while I unloaded. I can't really last long in doggie, too shiok. After released, she went for shower while I rest on the chair in the room. She cleaned me and we continued our chat while she change the bedsheet. Before I left the room she gave me a hug and asked me to come back soon. This time round GFE gao gao.

Bluewave (2nd visit) Summary:
Looks 9/10
Age 26
Height 1.65-1.68
Boobs 6/10 A+ Cup natural
French no, kiss also no
BBBJ 8/10 improved
Fj 8/10
Moaning yes light only
Attitude 9/10
GFE 7/10
Damage RM238

RTF yes.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcube View Post
Anyone have contact number of no. 122 Dada? Please kindly pm me. Thanks.
Is this Dada the same as that from Geylang. From Tommy's place 1612??
Old 17-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone been there recently and have the numbers of the girls working there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1