The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Anyone knows where aunty in H9R11 shifted to?
Ah may? If yes, retired d
Old 03-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Ah may? If yes, retired d
No la the famous Ah May was H11R9...pity she retired
Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone knows where aunty in H9R11 shifted to?
Ocean in JB
Old 04-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H9R11 Nana

She was former ex KS Xiao Mun, I though she move over to H4. So we had another girl who crossed over to JB. Now we had 2 the other is Violet.

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: H9R11 Nana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
She was former ex KS Xiao Mun, I though she move over to H4. So we had another girl who crossed over to JB. Now we had 2 the other is Violet.

Thanks!
ex-KS Siew Mun is still in PT lah
Old 05-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
ex-KS Siew Mun is still in PT lah
Which house room? Thanks in advance.
Ocean what's the damage? RM60 per shot?
Old 06-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel / JB

Quote:
... Ocean what's the damage? RM60 per shot?
Ocean Hotel / JB: RM30, MR40, MR 65 per shot. Violet ex Geylang CAT150/ex Petain CAT50 @ 2nd Level R60 = RM 65. Cheers.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

[QUOTE=francesco;9612082]That's rite she is aida, proceed at your own risk...90+% bad frs (including from me).[ timrsaida is good, she brings you to peak just like all others and i like her SOP style. if you want to go up a flight of stairs, do you like to run up the steps quickly, climb up the steps slowly or use the ramp by walking up the gentle slope slowly? she can tell your level of and vary the amount of foreplay, examples...

once when i was not too horny, she gave me nuts sucking 20 times then capped bj 130 strokes then nuts sucking 25 times then capped bj 175 strokes, i finally thrust her 300 strokes before cumming.

another time when i was very horny, she gave me nuts sucking 17 times then capped bj 130 strokes then nuts sucking 13 times then capped bj 87 strokes, i finally thrust her 200 strokes before cumming.

good value for money.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

jason_ jason_

these few are my regulars and all practice good hygiene in washing before and after fucking.

aida@h22r08 and carol@h26r10: good SOP, even bj is capped and no specials like ass rim, missionary position only. find them when not so horny, they bring you up to the peak at
slow but good pace.

joyce@h26r07: with ass rim, bj is uncapped. find her when you are horny and hungry for extras.

pat@h16r11 and jennifer@h16r12: i find them when i am superhorny for they give good uncapped bj and are able to ride me till i shoot, i enjoy the feeling of being raped by them. but be fair to them, you must be superhorny so their ride is short, they serve many bros each day and cannot exhaust out fully just serving one customer.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=jason_;10019889]
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
That's rite she is aida, proceed at your own risk...90+% bad frs (including from me).[ timrsaida is good, she brings you to peak just like all others and i like her SOP style. if you want to go up a flight of stairs, do you like to run up the steps quickly, climb up the steps slowly or use the ramp by walking up the gentle slope slowly? she can tell your level of and vary the amount of foreplay, examples...

once when i was not too horny, she gave me nuts sucking 20 times then capped bj 130 strokes then nuts sucking 25 times then capped bj 175 strokes, i finally thrust her 300 strokes before cumming.

another time when i was very horny, she gave me nuts sucking 17 times then capped bj 130 strokes then nuts sucking 13 times then capped bj 87 strokes, i finally thrust her 200 strokes before cumming.

good value for money.

Good to hear that you are one of the ying chun few (less than 10%) who received good service from her
Old 09-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ View Post
pat@h16r11 and jennifer@h16r12: i find them when i am superhorny for they are able to ride me till i shoot, but be fair to them, you must be superhorny so their ride is short, they serve many bros each day and cannot exhaust out fully just serving one customer.
.. i like the way u take care of these gerls .. very considerate ..
up up up
Old 10-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Which house room?
H4 R9

Please note that she does not provide her KS service level anymore.... now she is more mercenary and looking for quick turnover unless you were her ex-regular from KS days..... then it's TLC
Old 10-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

jason_ jason_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
.. i like the way u take care of these gerls .. very considerate ..
up up up
only can SHOW care, not TAKE care. with a give petain ladies and three massage shops with specials to go to, total is 8, even if i play twice a week also means i get to see each of them only once a month. plus i have a fuck buddy with whom i fucked raw almost every week, really cannot say take care, can only say show care.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to PT to look for H0202 Maggie, been notified by a Notice on door that she is on HYL fm 6 Nov 2013. Back to work only on 14 Dec 2013.Hi all Bros pls take note.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ View Post
only can SHOW care, not TAKE care. with a give petain ladies and three massage shops with specials to go to, total is 8, even if i play twice a week also means i get to see each of them only once a month. plus i have a fuck buddy with whom i fucked raw almost every week, really cannot say take care, can only say show care.
ei ei ei ... ok ok ..
wah bro , u beri the happening ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1