The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "club one ktv"

Looks like this thread have been sleeping for a while any update on this place. Thinking of going down but not even know the number.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE CHEONTURER View Post
Looks like this thread have been sleeping for a while any update on this place. Thinking of going down but not even know the number.
Hi Bro, here's the number: Tel: 6295 5500

Anyway, my last trip there was more than 3 months ago...
Hope you have an enjoyable and a good one @ Club 1
Old 09-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Niterider1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro, what's ur opinion on the quality of the Malay girls at club one. Any specific recommendations ?
Old 10-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niterider1 View Post
Hey Bro, what's ur opinion on the quality of the Malay girls at club one. Any specific recommendations ?

Here's some background info... not sure if it was posted earlier...

Management use to be from Club Jaguar on Beach Road... for those who've been there (closed down now)... CJ is hot and girls will do all kinds of stuff... ie play until you happy.

ClubOne... well, new concept where its trying to elevate into a higher class type... girls are proper... rooms have glass walls... hence transparent... therefore... all girls sit and behave... no action whatsoever.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup place is very "proper". the girls mostly can talk, sing, play cards and touch abit. been going there about weekly or fortnightly as my boss like the place and targeting a gal there. place very nice setting, busy on weekday esp friday night. saturday not much customers and sunday close. choice is mostly PRC with 2 viet and some malaysians. most weekday got freelancers which might be more playable. the singers mostly ok nia. but last week come in new twins singer really chio. not sure if really twins, but very fair and can do belly dancing. can look for mummy no:3 if u new. normal hour from 9 to 2:30am 1 bot 389(there about). HH not sure cos never go hh before.

enjoy,
eg
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Niterider1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the club one update. How about outside action, are any of the malay girls willing to go out of the club for extra activites??...am interested in a malay girl called crystal. Anyone has feedback on her services ?
Old 10-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joemarieg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We went to club one for the first time this week

It was pretty packed, arrived almost 11pm, majority of the girls were from PRC, the place design is really nice, there is a VIP room with a pool table.

Playabilty depends on the girls. But was disappointed that there were very few Vietnamese and Malaysia girls
Old 10-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
lee.sherman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee.sherman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i was there with my colleagues and custoemrs few wks ago.
the place is indeed very nicely deco'ed, gives the highend look.
my colleagues said there are locals, malaysians, thais, prc.
on the girls we got, the prc looks ok but think becoz of heavy makeup they look young, the malaysian average but fun coz she understand the hokkien as we joked, the local is lian.
looks of the girls loooks ok to me.
according to my girl, she said dun wan her to 跑台, the cost is $150, tho i gave her $50(thru mummy) + $50 direct.
we order 3 bottles of chivas(i think), 1 tower beer, including tips .. damage was 2k+.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Carter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like this thread has been quiet for a while. Anyone went down recently and can share any details on how the quality and action is now ?
Old 26-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 14
DC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been there on Monday at 5pm for H/H..Charge for a tower of beer is at $88 plus a compulsory tip of $50 for mummy. Fruits also compulsory..i thought what the heck..never mind since i want to go there for some neh neh squeezing.. Got this gal Han Xin to sit with me..quite chio and sweet looking.. Si bei teh also..when she sing..wa lao eh..high pitch sia.. Claimed she from Shanghai.. but after that her friend told me she bluff me one.. Asked me for contact say she want me to pick her up after work to go beach..( I know its bullshit lah)Really enjoy squeezing her neh neh and lick her perky tits..i like... i still miss those days when i go KTV,room so dark gals inside strip to their birthday suit ... maybe too many years never chiong KTV liao dun know how is it like now..so went to Club One maciam suaku like that..
Old 27-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

is this ktv at chinatown beside formerly a theatre ?
if yes,then been there twice.
more economical to go during HH.
tips for mummy is not fixed,just give whatever you feel is right.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 14
DC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDC0203 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nope its at Textile Centre. Level 5 or 6 cannot remember friend brought me there
Old 27-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Nope its at Textile Centre. Level 5 or 6 cannot remember friend brought me there
kumsia for the info.
think i know where liao. been there once,when it just open.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
is this ktv at chinatown beside formerly a theatre ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Not Textile Centre. Textile Centre only Dong Men (Club de Zara)

It's @ Sultan Plaza (It's same building as Armani @ Level 6).
Club 1 is @ Level 5.
Level 6 is the 3 VIP rooms
Anyway, not been there for few months, don't know level 6 rooms still in operation or not. I like the personal service at L6 rooms. The L5 stairs-down VIP room also not bad and more privacy for big group.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 27-02-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 27-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
yesyesbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know the contact number, damages for HH & SH, opening hrs & quality/nationality/playability of gals there?
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1