The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy View Post
The place was maybe 60% full. The VIP and large rooms all taken by high-rollers, but some of the medium/small rooms not taken.

Did not seem interesting to be honest, it's the kind of place I would only go if a friend had his birthday bash there. Otherwise for own enjoyment or for bringing customers... places like K2 or Jade or Dynasty would be better.
=> Thanks BRO for the "heads up" again !!!...After reading the spread on tis place,we were quite interested to check tis place out !...In tis case we will continue with our "favourite & regular KTV hangouts" !...No point wasting our time & good monies & hope meet GEMs there ! - situation !!!....
Old 19-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

intended to go there last fri. but after checking i dun tink is worth it. $400++ per bottle, and the gals sit there singing with u n chatting with you. Told the person in charge i open 4 bottles martell they said also the same the gal sit there chatting with u n singing song with u that all. no play everything also cannot. like tat i might as well go to a normal KTV (party world/k box) n bring some gals there better. after tat i went armani n have more fun
Old 20-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
intended to go there last fri. but after checking i dun tink is worth it. $400++ per bottle, and the gals sit there singing with u n chatting with you. Told the person in charge i open 4 bottles martell they said also the same the gal sit there chatting with u n singing song with u that all. no play everything also cannot. like tat i might as well go to a normal KTV (party world/k box) n bring some gals there better. after tat i went armani n have more fun
=> BRO,i really dun think "the person in charge" there will really want to tell U that "gals can play play"...Anyway the management will want U know that they are upmarket KTV so no "notti fun" there & since the above post,BRO mentioned that several rooms are all glass walled,then how can to play play...if everyone can see what happening in the room ?

Hmmm....another "negative" post here on Club One !....Was still hoping for good ratings post !...Probably at best,it's an "expensive alternative" to the ARMANI & other KTVs around that area !...And for those Tow Kays or High Rollers who prefer Jalan Sultan area !....
Old 12-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xmen3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Club One on sunday.Took the VIP room which was huge (with a pool table in it) I think H/H prices are still quite alright. The girls there are still above average on their looks but no nothing too special on services. I do miss the old good times at Xin Tian Di though.
One good thing about Club One is the sevice of mummy Ken. Nothing to complain about. Even asked me whether anyone BDay and need to get cake anot.. I would recommend this place to Bros who wants to have a celebration with bros. Cheers.
Old 14-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen3 View Post
Just went to Club One on sunday.Took the VIP room which was huge (with a pool table in it) I think H/H prices are still quite alright. The girls there are still above average on their looks but no nothing too special on services. I do miss the old good times at Xin Tian Di though.
One good thing about Club One is the sevice of mummy Ken. Nothing to complain about. Even asked me whether anyone BDay and need to get cake anot.. I would recommend this place to Bros who wants to have a celebration with bros. Cheers.
what's this mummy ken full name?
sharon ken??
Old 15-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

Bro eternity, I do not not have her full name. I presumed that Ken is also a name of convenience as entering her no. in my handphone does not raise any queries from my OC..
Old 15-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
schizowayne is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
what are the charges like during HH for small room???
Old 16-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

H/H and sunday for Henessy is $199 net, martell is $239 net. I think open bottle room is free except for VIP room (must open min 4 bottles)
Old 16-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
H/H and sunday for Henessy is $199 net, martell is $239 net. I think open bottle room is free except for VIP room (must open min 4 bottles)
Forgot to inform you that H/H hours and sunday must call mummy beforehand to arrange the girls and most of them are PRC. Cant blame them as that sunday I was there, at most only got 3 rooms occupied.. Good thing is that the girls dont butterfly too much.
I heard that on normal hours, got locals, malaysians and melayu and they are more playful. The drawback is 3 bottles of henessy cost $899 and 1 bottle of martell is $419.
Sigh.. I guess it is always cheap not so good and good not so cheap.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Seems like the verdict is this:
- Club One positioned be up market, so, interior is nice, price is high.
- Girls can play or not? seems to be a frequent question, i guess if anything happens has to be outside as the place has got glass walls and well lit.
- Fun to throw money if you have it.
I think definitely got other places where the same amount of money gets you more fun with a decent interior and definitely decent girls and some INDECENT FUN!...heheheh

Maybe this place is just for a different audience and I'm not one of them. So the question i ask myself is this... What Do Men Want? .... toss some money have some Henessey, something's gotta give....
Old 07-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 20
DT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDT23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any more update in club one?
I'm thinking of trying this place in HH.
Any kind bro can PM me HH mummy nos.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
craig ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: "club one ktv"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy View Post
Checked out this place on friday night....

Here is my no-frills view of the place.

Decor: 8/10 (Neo-retro furnishings)
Service: - (unrateable as did not want their package)
Mummy: - (unrateable as did not spend enough time talking to her)
Cost: 2/10 ($439 for 1 bottle)
Girls: 6.5/10 (see more below)
Playability: 4/10 (see more below)

Rooms are nice and decor is high-end... but the important thing to note for guys looking to grab T&A is that for most rooms, 2 out of 4 walls are CLEAR GLASS WALLS....and the lighting is bright. Meaning unless you are too thick-skinned and not shy, you can't grab much without the whole world seeing. this limits playability somewhat.

Also the "rooms" are essentially like small boxes stacked side-by-side on different levels of elevation, giving it a very japanese KTV "Compartmentalized" feel.

But in the end it is the price-point that kills me la.
I must agreed that the Decor is unique, nice. But will be better if the door is not glass ( too open ) not much action allow

And room are huge on 6th floor. Damage are also huge
Old 21-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kelwkw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there twice last week......

As mentioned by Bros, the Decor is really unique and nice, lots of glass door and window, haha.....

Not sure what are the damages as i did not foot the bill......

However, last Friday, the place was really fully packed.....hence the girls also butterfly a lot.....This is what is told to me by one of the gals that sat with me.....She looks ok, and very friendly, i think her name is LiLi.....

There is another gal, which sat with me as well, cannot remember her name......Quite tall, but very tiao......

Ended up left the place early to go to another place.......Most of the time there is no gals in our room......
Old 27-12-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Seems like the verdict is this:
- Club One positioned be up market, so, interior is nice, price is high.
- Girls can play or not? seems to be a frequent question, i guess if anything happens has to be outside as the place has got glass walls and well lit.
- Fun to throw money if you have it.
I think definitely got other places where the same amount of money gets you more fun with a decent interior and definitely decent girls and some INDECENT FUN!...heheheh

Maybe this place is just for a different audience and I'm not one of them. So the question i ask myself is this... What Do Men Want? .... toss some money have some Henessey, something's gotta give....
I do agree with Bro Largeville that this place is for a different type of audience. I guess sometimes eat too much Beijing duck or Shanghai dumplings, also want to eat something like nasi lemak or laksa for a change..
Old 22-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: "club one ktv"

=> Hey Club One BROs !!!

Any BROs been there recently ? Please share your FRs especially on the current Babes selection & available supply there especially with PRC babes will be returning home for their Lunar New Year celebrations soon !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1